Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:17:44 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What platform (Waves, Stellar, Ethereum etc) is best to launch my ICO?  (Read 215 times)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

of course the answer is Ethereum because they have been very proven to have good quality, although they will have overload but only ETH will be able to help more.

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

Waves, Ethereum, Stellar. Each has advantages and disadvantages. But my suggestion is that you adjust to your project, what is the purpose of your project. in which direction your project's market destination is. From that you can decide which Platform you will use.
Aeny France

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:31:44 AM

I am trying to launch my ICO and want to know what platform to develop my ICO on.

I heard Ethereums popularity causes its network to become overloaded, which raises how much it costs to run ICO’s?

Any advice greatly appreciated as there is not much information on Google.

Thanks

of course, ethereum is the best one to launch an ICO, The specialty of the ethereum is a smart contract.

Still your project is open,

Get in touch with ICOCLONE!  or mail them at hello@icoclone.com

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:46:42 AM

Well, over the past two years, most of the ICOs have been using Ethereum platform for launching their ICOs, so in my opinion, Ethereum platform is still the best option for launching ICOs and others haven't been that popular as yet.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 12:02:47 PM

I believe that even though the Ethereum platform is indispensable for icos, it has reached enough fullness. If I were you, I would have chosen the stellar platform, it is faster and ready for instant buys and sells by own exchanges.

plr

Activity: 1162
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:16:42 PM

I am trying to launch my ICO and want to know what platform to develop my ICO on.

I heard Ethereums popularity causes its network to become overloaded, which raises how much it costs to run ICO’s?

Any advice greatly appreciated as there is not much information on Google.

Thanks

Based on the consensus and how many companies and projects are doing their ICO the majority still prefer Ethereum, for obvious reason, they are popular cheap and all the investors and crypto holders are very much familiar in trading and holding their ethereum based token.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:18:59 PM

launch and ICO? lol!!!

haven't you seen that more than 70% of ICOs fail in the next 4 months???

OMG... do you want to scamm people or what?

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:46:23 PM

Yet in the first place leads Ethereum and I don't think he will hand over his position. You should also pay attention to EOS. But still, the position of the leader will remain for Ethereum and you can not argue with this.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:57:30 PM

I think that today it is best to launch ICO at ETH because it is a proven platform, which should in any case guarantee the operation of your platform. Perhaps this should implement something serious.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 01:06:01 PM

Waves was the cheapest one and second on popularity. Eth is already a standard in crypto, but it was quite expensive. Have looked on neo for example? or some new platforms? maybe you can make collaboration and they will help you with ICO to raise their popularity?

sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 06:40:55 PM

I think the ethereum platform is better, I'm not saying that besides the good ethereum platform it's just more famous for the ethereum platform
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:27:25 PM

I think the ethereum platform is better, I'm not saying that besides the good ethereum platform it's just more famous for the ethereum platform
Of course, today there is a certain migration between platforms and some users of cryptocurrency use the company's transition from ethereum to other platforms as negative in order to kill the ethereum chances of leadership. Nevertheless, there is also to analyze the market for all cryptocurrencies, the erc-20 platform is still in leading positions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: