Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to change my avatar  (Read 283 times)
minhchien9abandat (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

Please help me
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3816

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

I'm afraid you can't use avatars as a Jr member. Avatars are for full members and up only.
More on ranks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

But anyway, here's how.

PROFILE >> Forum Profile Information >> Go Here

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

i'm really sad with the question that you made on this thread, with jr.member rank and 33 post and 32 activity you dont know how to change your avatar, what are doing in last 2 month since you crate your account? are you didnt read some sticky thread in every board?

sorry if im judging you, even me, who just made my BT account in the last 1 month did not dare to make a tread of the question like this (except the first time). and with a lot of reading lately, almost all the questions that are on my mind have been answered with a lot of reading in this forum.

i'm say like this because i'm care to you as a newcomer like me, if you have a problem or a question you better find and read what you want to know, if you find it hard to find it better you ask to other member through PM... Wink Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
PerLasz

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

i'm really sad with the question that you made on this thread, with jr.member rank and 33 post and 32 activity you dont know how to change your avatar, what are doing in last 2 month since you crate your account? are you didnt read some sticky thread in every board?

sorry if im judging you, even me, who just made my BT account in the last 1 month did not dare to make a tread of the question like this (except the first time). and with a lot of reading lately, almost all the questions that are on my mind have been answered with a lot of reading in this forum.

i'm say like this because i'm care to you as a newcomer like me, if you have a problem or a question you better find and read what you want to know, if you find it hard to find it better you ask to other member through PM... Wink Wink

Thanks for good criticism. I learn from you such a perfectionist. Very owed implementing reply. Awesome!
NerdyTeddy

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

You need to be a full member in order to use the Avatars. For more information and FAQ's, I just read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

to be able to change the avatar, you must be in full member first
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

You have to be a Full Member to change avatar. Then you need minimum 120 activities and 100 Merit for being a Full Member. I will suggest you a thread about Merit rank requirements;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Please help me

I think avatar signature is main for full member rank and above, 
cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

You arent eligible yet to put an avatar,to be able to have an avatar you will need to rank up first to a full member rank here in bitcointalk,newbie ,jr.members and member ranks cannot put those avatars when we are talking into signatures.But with the merit system it is impossible to rank up fast here unlike to the previous years that you will rank up by just waiting for some specific time.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:19:28 AM

Since he cannot see the link to change the avatar even on his profile page, he should be excused to have asked for it here. Some of high ranking member here don't like to be nag with such question and will simply just put negative trust on your account if you PM them with such question without trying to do your own research, so try search the forum if you still cannot locate the answer you can open a topic and close it once satisfactory answer obtain.

Al0nz0

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

You need to obtain the rank of Full Member. Only then you can put the avatar.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

Since he cannot see the link to change the avatar even on his profile page, he should be excused to have asked for it here. Some of high ranking member here don't like to be nag with such question and will simply just put negative trust on your account if you PM them with such question without trying to do your own research, so try search the forum if you still cannot locate the answer you can open a topic and close it once satisfactory answer obtain.

I understand what you mean when asked to other members who have a higher rank without doing research in advance can menimbual not something that is not in like (red trust).

but sorry before, in my post, I do not explain that asking not always have to the member who has higher rank, if someone really want to know about something / have a question, then he can ask to other members who could have the same rank but have been joining this forum for a long time.

and I've done quite a lot of things like this, as long as you're polite and do not ask the weird things (like merit) to the members you ask ...

so the main point is as I mentioned above multiply read and look for what you want to know, if difficult then ask to other members...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
Awakins444

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

I'm afraid you can't use avatars as a Jr member. Avatars are for full members and up only.
More on ranks: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

But anyway, here's how.

PROFILE >> Forum Profile Information >> Go Here

https://i.gyazo.com/37ce5c53f5b07799afd273c1793f8976.png

https://i.gyazo.com/d5a201d2ae16895fbd098a434a1767bd.png
thanks for this info now i know.
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

Unfortunately only if your rank are full member or up you could wear the avatar.
You can check this link whether you can wear the avatar or not : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=avatar
If your rank are below than full member you will get an error notification.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:00:06 AM

Full members only have permission to modify avatar!

Full members need 100 ”Merit”!

That seems hard to come by!
mrsuccess87

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

how to ean more merit?
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2282
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

~
Next times, when you want to find out something new for you, you should use the search function of BTT forum first.
After that, if you can not find available answers for your question, you should start a new topic to ask for help.
[Tips] Guide for forum search
attampt2

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

You can change your avatar on BitcoinTalk only is you have special high rank here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: