Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USEFUL TIPS FOR BOUNTIES  (Read 106 times)
CryptoSheikh (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

I have been participating in fb and twitter bounties for a month, but njmber of them is increasing fast, so i am gona get overloaded. Do you guys know any useful tips or techniques for doing bounties? Or maybe apps for iphone?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

its hard to find a good fb bounty now adays because of facebook banning of ICO advertisements. why not try trading ?
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

I like to keep track all the bounty i do airdrop- signature-social media.
Listing down the dates name of the bounty with all the details so i am not lost even got big amount.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

The question i would like to refer back to you is - Which of the bounties are you talking of, because there are several bounty campaigns: socia media, signature, article, youtube video and so on. The answer can be determined by the aspect you are referring to.
Nevertheless, i think starting from somewhere such as few social media bounties will be good, so as not to overload yourself with too join of work. Just as the saying goes thus that A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step."
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

I have one very useful tip: pick your bounty as if you were to invest in the ICO. That's the key, if, after your research, you believe in the project, then you should participate in their bounty program
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

I have been participating in fb and twitter bounties for a month, but njmber of them is increasing fast, so i am gona get overloaded. Do you guys know any useful tips or techniques for doing bounties? Or maybe apps for iphone?

The most time spending in doing socialbounty is collect link for weekly report. This will be more difficult when you join many campaigns at once.
Maybe you can join bounty that not require you to write weekly report.

I invite you to join this 2 new bounty:

Bitwatt
iShook

Olena9797

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

One month is not enough for bounty. Bounty goes minimum one month only. After need time to count your stakes. After wait token distribution, it can take even few month. After wait when token get listed. And only after this you can earn something. My tip is read about bounty you want take part, about ico, product, team. And do 10-15 different projects at one time. Good luck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: