Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Challenge - Road to 1 BTC with 1 mbtc (10 Attempts) by SupremeTime!  (Read 146 times)
supremetime (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

Hey strangers (sorry no friends yet) i am SupremeTime and i will make an attempt to reach 1 BTC from 1 mbtc.
Rules:
 a- Follow me and if interested to share your BTC message me for my BTC Address.
 b- Just bet the way i do and ask.

1st Pick: [Attempt - 1]
WTA : Indian Wells
Game: Kerber A.   -   Kasatkina D.
Pick: Angelique Kerber 1st Set Game Handicap -1.5 @ 1.85
Wager : 1 mbtc or 0.001 BTC.
Good Luck!

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:25:19 PM

I do think you have a chance at this with some good bets and some risky ones taken you will be able to accomplish this difficult feat in sportsbetting.
There is another member here that has started a while ago and is nearly at 32% ROI so it is possible in a short amount of time to almost get at your half way mark of your investment amount.

Good luck to you in your journey. Smiley
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

I do think you have a chance at this with some good bets and some risky ones taken you will be able to accomplish this difficult feat in sportsbetting.
There is another member here that has started a while ago and is nearly at 32% ROI so it is possible in a short amount of time to almost get at your half way mark of your investment amount.

We cant still assure that those are good bets but i would keep an eye to this one and having a 1 btc goal out of 1 mbtc bankroll is somehow hard to sustain.Might takes time but would be entirely depending on how good those bets are.I have seen too some members did able to reach out almost 35% roi,ive been following some people too on to their journey and might consider some picks that will be just the same as mine.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

Hey strangers (sorry no friends yet) i am SupremeTime and i will make an attempt to reach 1 BTC from 1 mbtc.
Rules:

Good Luck!

Lol
It ended some half an hour ago
The first set was 0-6  Cheesy
Guess you start off with a loss of 7.5 games xD

Looking for a signature campaign.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 707

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

But the OP is not really asking for a 32% return on investment he is asking to convert his one mBTC into one bitcoin that is a 100,000% increase I do not know about you but that doesn't seem possible it doesn't matter how good you are at predicting the games, those kind of results are only saw by those that play lottery or a similar game like that.
YepImNaked

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

This seems like a pretty fun challenge.  You are going to have to get pretty hot to have any chance at this though.  Good luck!
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

I think some books reduced their betting minimum to 0.1 mbtc. That might be a good starting point, better than 1 mbtc on reduced risk. With betting it could be more about percentage gains than unit gains. Many hedge fund managers only manage a 5% ROI(return on investment). If a gambler can consistently deliver greater than 5% returns, they're essentially ahead of the game.

I've seen some gamblers like Vegas Dave have more than 5 TV's mounted on one wall and they have sports games playing on every single tv which they watch and analyze simultaneously. At the upper end of the spectrum things can get crazy with sports betting.

The best I've done is 16x what I started with. But that's a very aggressive strategy which may not be sustainable. The best strategy could be to bet between 1% and 5% increments of your bankroll and try to win via attrition and hope you come out on top with a positive win / loss record. At least that's the strategy I see a lot of people use and be successful with. High returns might be correlated with high losses. There have been times when I've doubled my money in one day but being that aggressive makes it easy to take big losses, playing things safer could be the way to go.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

Rules:

Good Luck!

Lol
It ended some half an hour ago
The first set was 0-6  Cheesy
Guess you start off with a loss of 7.5 games xD

when he was ambitious to get something big with minimal funds. it is impossible. we see when he loses and disappears from this thread. I think he is embarrassed and no longer wants to leave comments here. the yarn made one month ago. now just be spam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: