Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advanced Multiple Exchange Arbitage  (Read 143 times)
Gdocal (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:50:37 PM by Gdocal

Hi.
I am a C# developer and I am working on arbitrage bot.  I spend around 5 months (avg. 5 hours per day) to create this bot. I didn't see any similar projects, my project is very different among publicly available repositories. I implement some advanced ideas in my project, thanks to which my bot still able to catch some good arbs between multiple exchanges. Currently I test it between two exchanges: Bitfinex and Kraken. My bot catching triangle arbitrages, like: BTC/USD(Kraken) - ETH/USD(Bitfinex) - BTC/ETH(Bitfinex). So in this certain example BTC will be move from one exchange to another with some profit. I am hunting for profit as big(little) as 0.1% but I don't say it is not possible to get more...

Currently I experience issue that money can flow in one direction for a long time..let me explain:
back to example which I used:
here are 3 pairs: BTC/USD(Kraken) - ETH/USD(Bitfinex) - BTC/ETH(Bitfinex)
Here is money path: BTC->USD => USD->ETH => ETH->BTC
To make this arbitrage possible I need to have money on both exchanges:
On Kraken I need to have BTC and in Bitfinex I need to have USD.
After arbitrage get executed my available balances will be changed:
On Kraken I will have USD instead of BTC and on Bitfinex I will have BTC instead of USD.
So we are not able to catch another arbitrage because of lack of money. We need to return back to initial state somehow.
Here is possible solution:
1) Send money between exchanges ( it will be fine if we use only digital currencies and not USD), we can use TUSD but it is not universal solution, it will work only if both exchange support it, and another problem is for example Kraken doesn't treat TUSD equal to USD, you should trade USDT to USD and lose some profit on exchange fee and also price can be less than 1.00
2) Have a big pocket to be able to catch as many arbitrages as possible in one direction, and wait for direction get changed
3) Wait arbitrage in another direction, but the problem is  that we can wait for a long time to get direction changed, maybe one day maybe few days...
4) Find some another arbitrage path to return money to initial state.

So why I am writing here?

I am looking for partner who are also interesting in doing arbitrages and who has some experience and  great ideas which will help us make more money out of this.

There is still a lot of work on project so if candidate know C# it will be awesome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:15:19 AM

I using more Java and C++, but also wrote quite some arb code for crypto. I am interested in discussing ideas. PM me.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

I think C# is not best choice for bot.
better create bot for coinmarketcap to catch price.
Why do you choose Kraken?
Gdocal (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:00:24 PM by Gdocal

I think C# is not best choice for bot.
better create bot for coinmarketcap to catch price.
Why do you choose Kraken?

I use C# as it is my main programming language, which I love.
I already have working prototype of my ideas, which gives profit. And the speed is the key! Get data from mediator like coinmarket cap and other it is no serious...
Why kraken? - I already have verified account there and almost zero fee, also because of their crappy API I think there is less competitors which is fine for begging.
coingal2017
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

hi all, can you please kindly update me about the status of this advanced multiple exchange arbitage? We are looking for good arbitage bot.Thank you.
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1868
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:54:40 PM

you said there is no website like this but at least a few exist like arbitrage.experts does what you are trying to do.it also sells account.Also i know some private projects that does same thing. You need money ? i think bottleneck is here money, all other things are easily reachable.
Also waiting one side for wind to change is not so rational, it is not so predictable so you may waste a lot of time or you may move early and miss the real opportunity.Trying to create a reasonable stat between exchanges may work for short-term but again it is not easy predicable.but of course better than doing nothing  Wink
MadCrackers_Com
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

MadCrackers.com - Blockchain Developer Forum

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Im a c# developer, email me, lets get some work done =]

jeffrey.l.roberts@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: