The Satoshi - 2 (1.6%)
The FOMO - 0 (0%)
The HODLER - 94 (72.9%)
The Day Trader - 13 (10.1%)
The Freebie - 8 (6.2%)
Total Voters: 129

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of investor are you?  (Read 21952 times)
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

I am an investor in banking and heavy industry and real estate. These are areas where I have the most profound knowledge and it often brings a lot of profit to me every year.
In the Crypto market, I've had a lot of losses and I think this is just the beginning. I need to be more familiar with technology and improve my knowledge of technology.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negaim

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:42:38 AM

I am a day trader ,buy and sell everyday for a small profit  since the market is down for a long time.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
I think I am more of a HOLDER as this is the scenario with my coins. Paragon, Wanchain and Ripple are some of the best coins I have and these shall go very high. They have a great performance.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

I try to invest in projects in the long term. This is much more profitable. Long-term investments are much safer and you just need to find good projects that will develop in the future. This will allow them to grow their capitalization and this is indeed a great opportunity. Investing for a short time is just a desire to make money on some kind of speculation, but do not forget that on speculations you can lose money
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

So what kind of an investor are you?

The Noob: Just started out.  Heard about crypto from a family member, colleague or friend.  Had to get help getting an account on an exchange (probably started out with coinbase) and how to set up a wallet.  Was really scared so put in a couple hundred dollars.  Desperately reading articles and watching youtube videos to wrap you head around it all.

The Satoshi: Been in crypto for years. You are probably mining and running a masternode.  Have a hero or legendary account in bitcointalk (real, not bought).   You think Ripple is the evil Dark Lord of the Sith. And I'm guessing...you have a btc shirt that you are wearing right now?

The FOMO: Jumped in after you saw a news report talking about the crazy rise of crypto.  Started investing based off of youtube pumpers or shillers.  Joined a pump and dump group.  Loves ICOs.  Constantly looking for coins that are under a dollar.  Has severe panic attacks when coinmarketcap is in the red.

The HODLER: You have 50% of your portfolio in either btc or eth.  Your other assets include a privacy coin, a "3rd generation blockchain coin" (iota, nano, etc.), a new smart contract coin, an exchange coin (bnb, kucoin, coss, etc.) and...am I missing any other ones? You hop on the roflcopter when people come to bitcointalk and scream, "OH NOEESSSS! The market is down!)

The Day Trader: Every free moment you are checking exchanges and cmc. You barely research the coin you are trading, you only care about the short term trading history.  Binance is your go to exchange.  You make several trades throughout the day.  You are a constant ball of raging stress.

The Freebie: You have 5 bitcointalk accounts running signature campaigns.  You have a twitter bot.  You constantly input the word "airdrop" into search engines.  You joined crowdholding.  You have so many random coins you lost track of them all.
I am definitely a hodler as my coins, TAU, EOS and ADA are very good for holding. They shall go high after some time as soon as their projects are launched so I think this makes me an all time hodler.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

I am a hodler. Every month I spend a savings to buy into cryptocurrency. I decide to hold until 2020. Hope to have a good profit.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

I belong to a special kind of investors. I keep a part, because to the last I hope for the best, but I sell the other part regularly on a little. And of course I invest only in those projects that I consider promising.
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 08:36:34 AM by kritiana008

The statistics is amazing and I am really sure now that holding takes the great part in crypto world, I am really happy that people are so far-sighted with money and what is more it will be very profitable for them and this contribution will be significant too even right now.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

I'm HODLer since i'm not good at trading. I buy good coins and hold for profits, it's much easier than daily trading. Because i see that trading is the play of whale and i don't want to get involved.
bunmilove

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

I am a short term and long term type of investor I decide the project I will hold for long term and short term base on data available on what might happen to them in the future
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Actually I prefer hold some coins for long term, but I also prefer day trading for day profit. Imho it totally depends from your time wich you spend in crypto every day, for example you just can't be day trader of you got 2-3 hours per day in crypto. 

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

I am a long-term investor. I like to invest in those projects with the lowest value or coins, and then hold the rising market waiting for the price for a long time. Waiting for the biggest growth.

Now, I can say that I am a hodler as well. The market instability does not let me risk and deal with the day trading. I prefer to wait for the time when the cryptocurrencies can recover and gain pretty much.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

I'm definitely a hodler. the kind that sticks with his coin for a really long term, even during times when the coins are facing some really bad time, like now. I believe that moments like these might last for a pretty long time, but will not last forever, and as such, I'm willing to hodl my coins and stand behind them, until they overcome, and do great again.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

It is best for me to invest for a long time. Whatever I bought, it falls in price and I have to keep it until it grows)

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

I am the kind of an investor that holds coins for a long time. I don't really care of what happen to the price of the coin that I am holding right now. My only aim is for the last deadline I set for my coins to hold and to sell it.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:16:56 AM

I belong to The Freebie, but it's more refined because I only have 1 bitcointalk account and play with twitter bounties and facebook campaigns that occasionally play traders if the bounty results are high
sofmyhad

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

I am just a holder and I see that the % of people here are holders as well, I think that this large amount of holding people can be the reason of cryptomarket's current stagnancy.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

I am just a holder and I see that the % of people here are holders as well, I think that this large amount of holding people can be the reason of cryptomarket's current stagnancy.

Me too, i am holder and i will keep holding my coin as long as i didn't get my target, so once the price increase and it will hit my target i will sell my coin . I really want to invest for long term.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

I am now mainly focused on hold. I rely on reliable projects with excellent development potential. For this purpose, I carefully study the project, the development team and the finished product. Usually I invest at least a year. Although periodically also participate in promising programs bounty.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

I’m kind of investors that always think positive to ease the negative thoughts in my mind and also I’m kind of investors that making a good decision to prevent from losing and mistake in this business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: