Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange  (Read 622 times)
qen10

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:39:25 AM

I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

According to my opinion, when ICO is done for their projects, they will be listed in exchange it depends whether if its announced or not so just be updated in ICO that youve participated to understand what kind of action in that ICO. There are lots of exchange so you dont have to guess in any exchange if you are updated in the ICOs you participates.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

I need some help!

your question is very genral, because it is depends on so many parameters. for example the type of your coins. but at the frist you must ask the manager about the exchange that they select for selling. also you can check coinmarketcap.com and marketplaace tab to announce about the exchanges that they sell your coins.
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:54:37 AM

I need some help!

It depends on what ICO you joined. Each token may be listed on different exchange
Most popular exchanges for ICO token are: Etherdenta, Livecoin, Tidex, Gate.io, IDEX, Kucoin, Binance
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

I need some help!

It solely depends on which exchange the ICO token is getting listed. Personally, if you are talking about best exchange, I will give credits to Binance, as being a centralized exchange they recently announced a DEX as well. They are behind no one.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

ICOs will give list of exchange they want their tokens to be traded. just follow them to get latest news of what exchange they want. i use binance, bittrex and HitBtc i got no problem withdrawing in this exchange.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

I am using the BINANCE NOW. its a great exchange i am using.  But in your question Right after you need to sell , may be those are mostly decentralized exchanges, like forkdelta and Etherdelta, IDEX. better to wait for centralized exchanges like Binance , Kucoin

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

Ask the team first behind your ICO if what exchange the coin is listed. You can't send the tokens to any exchange if they are not listed. But for best exchange right now are the following. Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin and HitBTC. Most of the time, ICO are announced to be listed in major exchange before you can send token to them. I am sure that you have telegram with ICO you invested or earn through bounty. Ask them, for sure they will tell you where is the coin listed.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

I need some help!

It depends on the ICO project if were they want an exchange for the tokens.The most important that the token will be traded on exchange becaise i know all exchange was the best in terms of trading process.
btc-mark

Activity: 178

allcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

You can try Allcoin exchange www.Allcoin.com , Customer Service is wonderful , high speed about withdraw and deposit , good token sale activities

Join Allcoin , the way to experience money surfing , catch the breath of digital assets , stand the head of the world .

Allcoin is committed to providing the best exchange solution for leading global blockchain projects. The core value of Allcoin is focused on innovations and sustainability. Only the best Blockchain projects that have the highest growth potentials will be incubated and listed.
Official Website URL: https://www.allcoin.ca/
Official Telegram URL: https://t.me/AllcoinEN
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

I think BITFINEX is great for pulling cryptocurrency after ICO because,one of the Bitcoin exchange with the largest trading volume in the world will add IOTA (IOT) inside their trading platform....
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

I need some help!

Have you not experienced selling your altcoins gained from bounty campaign r have you invest? I see that you have been in this forum longer than me by one month and you also did joined bounty campaigns.

Anyway my advice is to download blockfolio and input all your altcoins in it. Most of the time if your altcoins is on the exchanges you can find it in blockfolio and can check the exchanges where your altcoins is available. Then make an account on those exchanges.
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:54:38 AM

Waves is great - its decentralized and it has fiat gates
Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:38:24 AM

Most of the time, if it's ERC20 tokens, then you can trade directly at IDEX.
Because the user experience at IDEX is great, and it's fragmented.

jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

I use kucoin.com it has google authenticator to add security to your account. I use to apply binance and bittrex but i think it is way more crowded accounts for now. however it still where you are convinient of using.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
frankybettor

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

It depends, most of the upcoming coins have chance to be listed at binance, cryptopia, crypto bridge, hitbtc.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

I need some help!

You have to keep following the update from ICO you participated.
They usually announce what exchange they will use in the next update.
then you can withdraw with the announced exchange.

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

I need some help!

It depends on the tokens you are joining obrcourse if the token your joining have list in binance or poloniex then we can see oh this 2 are good exchanger for you to withdraw your profit. Maybe if you are doing trading of cyrpto everyday i can say  binance, poloniex, bittrex, cryptopia, coinexchage this are good exchanger for me only i dont know about the others.

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Usually, IDEX is the first exchanger that accepts tokens after ICO ends. I use it constantly in conjunction with MetaMask. Generally, secure exchanger with fast deposits and withdrawals.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

I need some help!

When you get your bounty stake tokens it is normal that they haven't yet bumped into any Coin exchanges yet so you will be patiently waiting because everything will be processed and will hit coin exchange after ICOs.
You can ask inquiries through social communities like ICO Telegram Channels and when your Altcoin can be traded on coin exchange then you can get your money.

btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

There are many currencies for crypto currencies. all the coins are on different sites. reliable and fast site difficult to find. my favorite sites are binance and hitbtc
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: