Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:47:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange  (Read 622 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

It is based on the ICO which you have participated. While the ICO is finished, the token or coin would be listed on the exchange which they would be mentioning them during the end of sale. It is of no use to sell your coins once they are listed on exchanges. Most of the tokens or coins would open up lesser than the ICO price in the exchanges. If you have bought the coin at a price of 1$ in ICO, the coin would open up at around 0.5$ for example. I suggest you to hold till the price rises otherwise you would end up in a loss

I preferred this comment. Maybe you have your reasons why you're in a hurry of selling your coins. Regardless of your reasons, I can recommend binance as an exchange. But expect some fees shen withdrawing.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:48:57 AM

I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

I would like to suggest that you use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency is cryptopia for cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin because it has an easy way to withdraw cryptocurrency and it also has good features to learn how to buy and sell some cryptocurrency. If you have some tokens from ICO like erc-20 compatible, I would like to suggest for you to use etherdelta or forkdelta because there are lots of erc20 compatible tokens there and it is also very easy to use.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
heinz975
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:28 AM

Poloniex. Bittrix. Binance yoniex
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

I need some help!

There is no such best. As ICO tokens are not always listed on more than 2 or 3 exchange. You will have few options only where you can exchange your tokens but this matter is completely subjective.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

all exchange are goods, but for me if i will choose the best exchange, for me i kukoin, binance and bittrex, for me those exchange are the best for me, but all exchange are good.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

I need some help!

I think it depends on which ico to enter on which exchange.
if i choose maybe i will put it in bitrex. because the market circulation in bitrex is so great. and this is very potential to increase the price
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

I need some help!

It depends on the ICO. Most of them list their token at Yobit, Etherdelta and Cobinhood because it is very easy to for them to register there. If you wait more patiently the company might enlisted on big exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex and so on. However, this will only happen if the token has a good trading volume and usable product to offer.

okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

depending on the ico where the exchange is listed their token they can not buy the exchange if you do not have the tokens for me so for me it depends on the ico where their tokens are listed I'm not going to say exchange but there is no such thing as your token in that the ico is also the ruling.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

I need some help!

Hello, It will still depend to what exchange your alt coin would be released into. There are ICO's that are released into multiple exchanges and there are some that is only release into a single exchange. I suggest that you study into what exchange you want to transfer your alt coin after the ICO sale. You can go to the exchange with bigger volumes.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

The best exchange in my opinion bittrex is it good exchange. There are many more exchanges for Houbi, Okex, Bittrex, Polo, hitbtc, kucoin, to exchange a lot of exchanges.
Dhanushka

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

I need some help!

It can't say exactly.. It depends on the ICO.. Because all ICO'S are not listed in the same exchange. Find the exchanges which your ICO listed through coinmarketcap.com and then withdraw.

iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

I need some help!

It depends on the ICO, all tokens are not listed on popular exchanges after the ICO. Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, hitbtc, kucoin and Okex are some of the good exchanges.

palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

I need some help!

It depends on the ICO you joined. You can use the exchanges which the token is listed after ICO. Best exchanges are Binance, Bitrex, Bitfinex, Cobinhood and Kucoin.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:23:39 AM

I need some help!

For me, that would be Binance since they are always serious about there exchange. They even have a way to catch hackers by giving a reward if who ever tells them who they are.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Most value can be found on Etherdelta, but the usability is just awful. Other than that it's no coincidence that Binance has gotten to #1 by volume in no time.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

Not all coins will enter the exchanger after the ICO is completed, depending on the project developer, but usually in etherdelta / forkdelta already exists
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

I need some help!

It depending what exchange the ICO you buy listed, the good exchange for any one team want to listed after ICO is binnace, Bitfinex, Houbi, Okex, bittrex, polo, hitbtc, kucoin, bit-z,... and some exchange come from korean

Yes it depend on the ICO on which exchange they are going to be listed. So far, I just experience three exchanges namely; houbi, kucoin and idex.The transaction I did went ok, so  its good to go and I’ll use it again next time.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

well it depends which exchange they're going to listed just wait their announcement or go their telegram group try to ask them and if they already listed in any exchanges try to check in coinmarketcap choose which exchange you like to withdraw.

hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

I need some help!

From what i know there is no best exchange, some people look for good customer service/ speed of transfer to their wallet so will prefer low cost compare to other exchanges and so on, so for "Best Exchange" is more to personal.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

I need some help!

From what i know there is no best exchange, some people look for good customer service/ speed of transfer to their wallet so will prefer low cost compare to other exchanges and so on, so for "Best Exchange" is more to personal.
There are best ERC20 token exchange buddy. Although, all the exchange mentioned since were not best exchange to me because I consider an exchange which never been hacked and don't have negative community feedback as best exchange. I think bitpanda and bit x fall in that category.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: