Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange  (Read 627 times)
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

I think the best exchange is eterdelta because it is easy in deposit and withdraw not need to send through eth address. but in etherdelda I think in less security, because prone to hacked.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

You actually do not have much of an option as to which exchange you want to withdraw your crypto after ICO. Everything is in the hands of the project developers. The most that you can do with it is to suggest to them your choice of exchange. Apart from that, you just have to wait for their decision. Well, there are a handful of decentralized exchanges and you have the option to go there to sell your coins. However, it would be better to wait for the major ones really. 

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
finnblock

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

What you wanna do is using one of the decentralized exchanges, all tokens on respective blockchains are listed automatically and you never lose access to your private keys.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

For me best exchange is Kucoin, there are a most of coint , and it is not lagging, Before some time best was etherdelta, but now it is so laggy that it cannot be used. Also good one is IDEX. But not most of the coins are listed there.
Regards.
FraMZ

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

Binance is best exchange
For ico probably kukoin is a good option
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

It is based on the ICO which you have participated. While the ICO is finished, the token or coin would be listed on the exchange which they would be mentioning them during the end of sale. It is of no use to sell your coins once they are listed on exchanges. Most of the tokens or coins would open up lesser than the ICO price in the exchanges. If you have bought the coin at a price of 1$ in ICO, the coin would open up at around 0.5$ for example. I suggest you to hold till the price rises otherwise you would end up in a loss
Hello there! Thank you a lot for your quick answer and recommendations. What exchanged do you usually use and what are the most reliable?

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
iLatios (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

I need some help!

Why do you want to withdraw your coins after ICO ? ICO investment is not a short term investment.
you won't get any profit from that. i recommend you to hold your coins until the price is good enough.
As I see, some altcoins cost less some days after being launched. First day may be one of the most profitable. Then the price could go down

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Welp, you can't choose what exchange you want to use as it depends on the exchange itself to list the token/coin and the developer to apply on the exchange. Erc20 token can be traded straight away on forkdetla but for other coin you have to wait until it get listed on centralized exchange which is better right now because they have more liquidity compared to dex.

klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

etheredelta, forkdelta, idex market, yobit, bitrex, poloenix and others. i usually using etherdelta and idex market. you can seeing first what your tokens have at in list or not when have you can change it.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

I need some help!

Why do you want to withdraw your coins after ICO ? ICO investment is not a short term investment.
you won't get any profit from that. i recommend you to hold your coins until the price is good enough.
As I see, some altcoins cost less some days after being launched. First day may be one of the most profitable. Then the price could go down
That also mostly I saw in some altcoins after listed on an exchange site they were raising up after a month the price goes down or to become a shit coin. There's nothing wrong if you will hold for a long time then for sure you will know the development of coins if they are still active then monitor daily in CoinsmarketCap.
Well, after the ICO ends there will be an announcement of token/coins will be listed, I'm not storing my tokens and coins in exchange site, I go there if I need to sell my altcoins.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

I need some help!

Hi, my personal favorite exchange is Binance. Binance is a secure exchange that many people use, I like that Binance fees are halved because they have their own currency.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

For me,  best exchange used to be etherdelta,  but now folkdelta has my approval.  Decentralized exchange is still in it's early days and as we move on in the quest for decentralisation in every aspect of our lives things will get better.

Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

I need some help!

Hi, EtherDelta is a clever exchange — it does not require a traditional server architecture, because the back end architecture is a smart contract deployed on the Ethereum blockchain.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:19:06 PM

Poloniex (Polonix) - On it you can buy or sell all the popular couples. It started operating in 2014 and quickly came to the top of the daily trading volume due to a high degree of reliability. Experienced traders often call this site "Polo". The Exchange uses more than 45 thousand users.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

More or less, you need every exchange, if you are serious in crypto..
Besides, DEX like BTS is most reliable for me.
Great fiat pairs and no fear of hacking and steeling..
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

I would say its binance, its one of the largest exchange and also a big market. If a coin is introduced in thia kind of exchange the potential to really groq in price will be high. And also, the fund you'll store will be safer than other exchange. Actually most exchange has 2FA, this is a feature to make the fund more secured in the exchange. Its not just about the security but how big the matket is, the bigger the market the bigher the potential a coin to really grow.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:12 AM

You should wait until your ico token is listed on some exchange before you can sell it. If it's ethereum based then you can trade it using etherdelta smart contract but i doubt the there will be a lot of buy order. The best exchange to sell is binance but it's a hard for ico token to get listed at binance if it's new.

Step NOY

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

I need some help!

It is necessary to look first at the stock exchange where your altcoins is because not all exchanges all altcoins are present. And so for me polonez a good exchange. try it.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

Based on your question it really depends in this instance where the coin or token will be listed. I personally like Binance but if the coin is not listed there that would not be your best choice.
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

After ICO, it depends on the project team where the exchange will be listed token. Just wait when the token will be registered and has a value. If the project is good then it will be listed in a good exchange like bittrex, binance, kucoin etc. As for the token ethereum will be listed in etherdelta. There is also can be seen in forkdelta.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: