Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange  (Read 620 times)
Alan29

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

Binance!
Decline

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

I prefer Kucoin, IDEX, Binance, in that order. Kucoin for example very fast and simple market.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

I need some help!
What exchange to use in order to withdraw cryptocurrency after ICO?

It depands where ICO is listed.
But mostly, good ICOs are listed on Binance, HitBTC or Pollonex.
These exchanges are the biggest ones in all crypto.
It you have choice, I would use Binance, it is quite good service and very convenient.
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

I need some help!

It really depends on where ICO tokens is listed there are many exchanges out there but some of them are not that good. Many good ico are listed in binance, kucoin, and bancor. Be more careful on withdrawing your tokens on exchanges it need more knowledge to execute this kind of transaction.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
cryptowisser

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

As stated above, it depends on where the ICO-token is admitted to trading. On a more general note, to review what the cryptocommunity feels about the number of exchanges out there, please have a look at our site https://www.cryptowisser.com/exchanges/ where everyone is invited to rate the exchanges they have experience with. We also list withdrawal fees (for BTC though, but they are an indicator of the level of withdrawal fees for most altcoins as well).
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

We need to see where the coin will be used at all after a certain ICO !!! If there are several choices, then choose which one you like more, if I have a choice I use KuCoin, because most of my coins are there !!!
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

I need some help!

I guess you want to dump bounty token  Grin. well if it is in this case you have no option than to use the exchange that the token you are holding is being listed. many ICO nowadays are either locking their token for a specific period of time just to prevent dumping of their asset or they may not list the token on any exchange until a long period of time but in case you are holding a token that is listed in more than one exchange platform, you can try and check the market volume of the coin in both exchanges, compare the price. Probably the one with higher token volume should be your choice.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

What I call best exchange is an exchange with huge trading volume within 24 hours and the exchanges with huge security. With those parameters then I think binance and bittrex are my best exchanges.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

I need some help!

If your coin is popular enough then go for binance it's the best exchange out there right now.If it's relatively new then check out okex, kucoin huobi pro. They are good but UI is not.as slick as binance

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Kennyflex

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

Binance is the best one out there right now.  Many of the other exchanges have enforced KYC to be able to trade.  Binance still believe in the old days, but who knows for how long.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

I suppose that you mean - where to change tokens on eth or btc? - It depends of on what exchanges the token was listed - ask the team of your tokens
Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

It all depends on the currency you want to exchange. I use Binance and Exmo usually. Very convenient and safe.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

EXMO - the Crypto-Currency Exchange has been operating since 2013, where you can enter and withdraw dollars, rubles and euros. That is, you can transfer money from Sberbank to the stock exchange and buy cheaply any crypto currency! The most popular pairs are BTC / USD, BTC / RUB, ETH / USD and DASH / RUB. Transfers within the network are made in a few seconds, and the withdrawal of funds goes from 5 to 30 minutes.
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

I need some help!

I choose these:-

EXMO

binance

kucoin
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

I need some help!

My best exchange are (binance & IDEX)
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

I need some help!

It depends upon on the owner of the ICO where did he/she wants to be listed on exchange, but some ICO prefer to run rather to be listed in exchange, but the best exchange for me is binance it was easy to use and they have tools for beginner and advance and you can learn fast from that exchange and the coin that was listed their was popular.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

It depends on coins which you hodl. My favorite exchange is binance. The most secure exchange in my opinion. Also the list of coins is expanding very fast.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

After ICO tokens always being listed on Hit-btc, Coss and Okex
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

If you are participating in an ICO, you cannot use the exchange the ICO is not listed. You can only choose from the exchanges on which it is listed and make your transactions there.
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

Hi, After CO campaign ends, will be listed on the exchange: Hitbtc, gate.io, okex, kucoin, etc...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: