Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Escrow [I have people who can vouch for me, willing to share personal info]  (Read 501 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 12:46:48 AM

Hey BTC talk,
I just want to offer FREE escrow because I believe it should be free-we should look out for each other on here. I've been a member for a long time now and am always very active in the marketplace. I have some pretty prominent forum members who can vouch for my trust. Also, if the transaction is larger (Like >5 BTC) I will share all necessary personal info with you-I'm not going anywhere with your money.
I would create a wallet for the coins in escrow, keep them offline (or not if you don't want), make the address available to both parties (to confirm funds are always there), and release upon confirmation from the buyer. In the event of a dispute, I would ask both parties to present all evidence in their favor and a) if privacy is desired, make the decision myself as to who has the more compelling argument, or b) start a thread and let the BTC talk community decide.
Why am I doing this? Like I said, I believe third-party escrow should be a free service and I want to become a more prominent member here on the forums.
If interested, send me a PM and we can go from there.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: