Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 400x on XRB and XMR train missed, Any coins with similar potential ?  (Read 234 times)
jdlr (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

XMR and XRB were game changers, whomever scooped them up cheaply and hodled is now a multimillionaire.

Which is the next low cap game changer coin with 400x potential?
State your reason why, if you are convincing enough, people are gonna pump your bags, so win-win situation.

Let's help each other boys !
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

There are two coins claiming to be a potential game changer for number of transactions per second.

HPB and Credits. I'm bigger supported or Credits as they already have MVP and soon will see a live tests with 200K/s. Another good project is Blok from my sig - they could disrupt the workforce sector.

green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

There are two coins claiming to be a potential game changer for number of transactions per second.

HPB and Credits. I'm bigger supported or Credits as they already have MVP and soon will see a live tests with 200K/s. Another good project is Blok from my sig - they could disrupt the workforce sector.

Credits is a pump and dump. 

I do know a few that have 100x + potential but I'm keeping them a secret in order to buy more for cheap.
luchins

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

XSH  Shield

DAG coin, QUANTUM PROOF, POS, MASTERNODEs, Smart contracts,  you'll see this  in the  Quarter  4  of this year, you will cry to do not have bought  this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2234453.0

Another is   Space chain

Draper  in the project,  they have launched  the  satellite into the  space  in february and got  ignored  because of the bear  market.

You will cry  very much when this  will be  50 $ per coin

https://qtumeco.io/dapps/SpaceChain

https://mobile.twitter.com/space__chain

Also  you  will cry so much  when in the  summer  SONM  will release the  mainnet,  you will cry  as  childs to have totally ignored, fudded  this  unique beutiful useful project  (fog  computation using a network of miners,  POSers)

SONM

SPECTRE  (nothing to do  with spectrecoin):  is  a  broker-less trading platform  for  forex.

That  above are  the coins  you missed  out and will  regret,  and cry  to   have missed them out, when the right  times  will come and the useless  shitcoins  you hold  will vanish into  the air because  the shit-currency coins  have  no reason to exist.

Andretti83

Activity: 297
Merit: 112

PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:32:13 PM

I believe in Monero too. And except monero there are only two other legit cryptonote coins.

And only Karbo is $4 mln cap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/karbo/

You don't have to take my words for it. Karbo is #3 according to r/monero.

parepare

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:07:48 AM

Humaniq.

In the shortest possible words, becouse it just cant be described in few words, something similar to ripple (but only similar), and even much much better for me. but for 3th world countries and on ways adapted to those people, and that way solving lots of social and economic problems for millions of those people, and connecting them with advanced world in lots of ways.

Rest of this pure diamond read by yourself. I will not persuade anyone writing kilometers of boring text, you are the one who lose if you dont look at this, not me.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:53:36 AM

I do not think anybody can know it for sure in advance. This kind of gains can only come from coins with small marketcap but with a great dev team and a great product and marketing hype.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

I think people need to learn now that it is possible to 400X growth like before but it is going to be difficult, that is why I suggest building up ones portfolio instead of waiting for kind of growth that may not come. people have sugested some tokens which I like but I tink they miss the likes of Cofi and Boscoin which are two good projects IMO
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

And why no one talks about Ark, they say that it will be a bomb among coins. At least it's worth watching.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

And why no one talks about Ark, they say that it will be a bomb among coins. At least it's worth watching.
I have some doubts about Ark xx. What team do so good? And why nothing of value is offered? Can you talk some words about Ark? What is it? And why it will be x100? Because now it is one of hundreds coins on CMC
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

I have some doubts about Ark xx. What team do so good? And why nothing of value is offered? Can you talk some words about Ark? What is it? And why it will be x100? Because now it is one of hundreds coins on CMC
Hell no. Currently CMC listed more than 1,300 Altcoins.
Stop asking such question and just read about ark by yourself on here  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/
(click announcement or website)

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

yep if credits really can achieve its claims , it will outperform many other projects .
at this stage i will take credits as a noob player ,, but its hype is like emerging player in blockchain projects market ..

after 1 year it can easily reach to 2-4b marketcap .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

I do know a few that have 100x + potential but I'm keeping them a secret in order to buy more for cheap.

LOL

first time i watching a holder who do not want to shill his holding / coin he holding ...

if everyone will keep it secret then forget its x400 ....

just a good project don't assure you that much gain , it need hype too ..

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Stop asking such question and just read about ark by yourself on here  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

Are you think that website give us all the grandeur of the plan? If every will answer such for what we need forum? Go to read WP, go to read RTFM. Are you think that it's constructive answer? Why you answer such?
black jam

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

One coin that has huge potential is Shift, its fairly unique and the team are making steady progress, with marketing starting soon

If people start to use their decentralised web once its fully released (from the user end you can't see the difference, its accessed the same as any other site, theirs is hosted on its beta version currently) it could believably be a project in the 10's of billions $ (assuming the market returns to a strong growth trend)

Also,
Nuls
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

I don't think that any coin will gain x100-x400 in current market status.

Those x100 times are gone for good. The market now is more mature. We will watch x5-x10 more often. But x100+ would be miracle.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Are you think that website give us all the grandeur of the plan? If every will answer such for what we need forum? Go to read WP, go to read RTFM. Are you think that it's constructive answer? Why you answer such?

To be fair, his answer is correct.  You want us to type thousands of words to explain?   ...and on top of that not do it justice?

The answer is there and anyone willing to waste my time, should waste theirs first.  After reading, and if they need something clarified or specific questions, I will help as much as I can.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

You could look into XTL, STP, and of course XSPEC. Anonymous coins seems to be on par for a market run
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

I don't think that any coin will gain x100-x400 in current market status.

Those x100 times are gone for good. The market now is more mature. We will watch x5-x10 more often. But x100+ would be miracle.
That's true, especially in this bad period.
However, i think that after the bull run will start we will see more than x10 from more coins from their lowest point.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

I vote for eon from exscudo it has potentially going to 400x because :
1. Only 200 million coin will be issued.
2. For setting up masternodes it need 25k eon.
3. They have dpos consesus it will make whale stake their coin and sett up masternodes.
4. Exscudo platform can issued new asset its called colour coin. ( like waves and ethereum did )
5. They will have decentralised exchanger.
6. Price when ico is only $0.33 and i predict it will worth $20 when the platform launch

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄