Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:12:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who also misses all the high ROI (highly profitable) ICOs?  (Read 105 times)
cryptokangaroo (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

I seem to miss all the most lucrative ICOs

Dont get me wrong, I have never invested in one that scammed or lost me me money but never have I seen the returns like 10x, 20x etc

I collect my 2.5x once again (solid good project with decent team,  low cap and big hype) to notice someone else laughing all the way to the bank having invested in say Ziliqa..

How do i stop missing those gravy trains, Im stuck.
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

Dont get me wrong, I have never invested in one that scammed or lost me me money but never have I seen the returns like 10x, 20x etc

I collect my 2.5x once again (solid good project with decent team,  low cap and big hype) to notice someone else laughing all the way to the bank having invested in say Ziliqa..

yes no, they did not miss, new projects are still ahead and they will be very promising))
cryptokangaroo (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

yes no, they did not miss, new projects are still ahead and they will be very promising))

i meant something else.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

If you are taking 2,5X on your investment and stick with it to me it is better than waiting for all these 10X return  because as you can see most of these gains have been lost. I believe most of these ICOs project will fail and you only talk about project that have moon but what about those that have lost most of the value after tokens launch on exchange
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

You will not always get it , but to atleast catch some train for safe ending, you need to be very versed in crypto so as to know which coin has the most hype and active community and quality usecase to help drive the price up upon being listed. Some still give ×2, ×3, ×4 after a while of hodling. Whichever way all you need do is be active in crypto space to be abreast with news.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

A lot of good ICOs are at the moment under the ICO price. Therefore I think that you have missed not to much. There are always possibilities in the cryptoworld.

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

I've missed all of them, especially oldest ones like stratis, lisk, waves etc. The ico's I participated are very bad now in terms of profit. But I believe there are still good opportunities for me
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

I think the best ICO are well marketed and they have the best channel check out every Ico channel you can ask them questions to check if they are indeed legit, most important of course is the roadmap, check if they can really implement that and if it is attainable, check the buzz and announcement update too this is important.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
muncuss

Activity: 723
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

I've missed all of them, especially oldest ones like stratis, lisk, waves etc. The ico's I participated are very bad now in terms of profit. But I believe there are still good opportunities for me
Lol very bad in profit, this really true. Nothing wrong with them, good project, good product, good idea. they are just too much, yes i can't count how many ICO launched in last week

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

You cannot predict with a good degree which one might go to the moon and expect an x100 from your initial investment. It is always a risk and reward ratio, it is a lot of research and sometimes luck is involved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: