Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining pool..  (Read 136 times)
tani171 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:40:35 PM

Hi guys.

In order to have a mining pool server, what's required?

Connection: ?
Hardware: ?
Software: ?

I must say I have tried a little to search, but didn't really find anything useful.
crypto_mastermind219

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

in order to have a mining pool server, connection is necessary like server, than,need high configuration hardware for fast mining, and software for combination with maintaining hardware.sometime, software is not necessary when you work under website.
belford11

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

connection, but I can be mistaken, I have not heard much about it, see the videos in YouTube)
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

In the context of cryptocurrency mining, a mining pool is the pooling of resources by miners, who share their processing power over a network, to split the reward equally, according to the amount of work they contributed to the probability of finding a block. A "share" is awarded to members of the mining pool who present a valid partial proof-of-work. Mining in pools began when the difficulty for mining increased to the point where it could take years for slower miners to generate a block.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: