Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Petro-Coin  (Read 136 times)
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

Does anyone know where Venezuela's Petrocoin can be obtained or if it's even available to the general public?
dreamteam17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

Does anyone know where Venezuela's Petrocoin can be obtained or if it's even available to the general public?
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:06:33 PM

Do you support the dictator's manual cryptocurrency? Why?

thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:28 PM

This is the question I have been asking where is the coin listed, is it on their country stock exchange or what. The has so many question because to me the country just ride on the hype of Cryptocurrency and don't think it has any blockchain to verify the tokens on the chain
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

I don't think Petro will be available to the general public in next few months.

But I will not support it anyway. It's like the first blood coin. If I want to trade with petrol, I will do it with fiat.
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

This is the question I have been asking where is the coin listed, is it on their country stock exchange or what. The has so many question because to me the country just ride on the hype of Cryptocurrency and don't think it has any blockchain to verify the tokens on the chain

Yeah I guess right now perhaps there have only been private sales. Hopefully in the near future the general public gets the chance to invest in it.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

I would seriously advice you to stay away from buying that coin as you might be breaking your country laws by doing so. Venezuela has been sanctioned by many countries and you might want to check if your country has done the same too.
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

But I will not support it anyway. It's like the first blood coin. If I want to trade with petrol, I will do it with fiat.

Yeah I see what you're saying. It's definitely a difficult topic, but I feel perhaps this can aid Venezuela by providing some sort of economic relief.
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

I would seriously advice you to stay away from buying that coin as you might be breaking your country laws by doing so. Venezuela has been sanctioned by many countries and you might want to check if your country has done the same too.

Yeah you're right. I should definitely look into that as well.
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Yeah I see what you're saying. It's definitely a difficult topic, but I feel perhaps this can aid Venezuela by providing some sort of economic relief.
I saw a comment of a Venezuelan resident about this. He said that you should not expect anything good from the government and Nicolás Maduro in particular. I'm more inclined to this statement than to "economic relief".
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

But you will help Maduro to become richer. It's like splitting money into his own pocket. He's 'mining' the coin, he's selling it.

The ordinary Venezuelan will not gain anything from this.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

This project initially has a fairly large capitalization. I wonder how this will affect the market. So far there is too little information about it.
The 4ner (OP)
aka newbitcoinqtuser

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

With Trump recently banning Americans from investing in the Petro it'll be hard for anyone in the U.S to get a hold of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: