Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1928 times)
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Is Entropia Universe a foundation of the project development? are they planning to expand it?

it is an complete product, the game that exists more than 10 years, i played it several years, so i think with blockchain it should be more great.
abazakolala

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:48 AM

Good project Grin Have a nice day for the project
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

Greetings to the community! MindArk develops incredibly quickly. I would like to clarify for myself what will happen after Entropia Universe with its ready-made mechanism. Won’t the developers stop at it?
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Greetings to the community! MindArk develops incredibly quickly. I would like to clarify for myself what will happen after Entropia Universe with its ready-made mechanism. Won’t the developers stop at it?
Hello. After selling tokens and also developing and implementing the IPX, the next step will be the establishment of MindArk Bank. It will be a new milestone in the world of finance and cryptocurrencies.
specialAU

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

Hello. After selling tokens and also developing and implementing the IPX, the next step will be the establishment of MindArk Bank. It will be a new milestone in the world of finance and cryptocurrencies.
Can this really be done?
askon

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Can this really be done?
If experienced managers are sure about it, personally I have no doubts. It will be an institution, licensed by Swedish banking agencies, and the world's first bank with a basic cryptocurrency unit.
specialAU

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Can this really be done?
If experienced managers are sure about it, personally I have no doubts. It will be an institution, licensed by Swedish banking agencies, and the world's first bank with a basic cryptocurrency unit.
Aren’t there any restrictions on cryptocurrencies in Sweden?
askon

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

Can this really be done?
There is no information on that. I have seen a lot of projects from Sweden. They are very ambitious. MindArk also has a great history and a good team.
specialAU

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

Can this really be done?
There is no information on that. I have seen a lot of projects from Sweden. They are very ambitious. MindArk also has a great history and a good team.
OK! What will MindArk bank specialize in?
ionbefore

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

In order to monetize intellectual property, it is necessary to attract such projects on the platform... How will this be done? Is a marketing strategy already prepared?
TruthIsOutThere

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

Can you cite some examples of MindArk's great history?
squaredozen
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Is a marketing strategy already prepared?

When I lookup for the sold tokens after that timeframe, I don't think so.

Entropia
Does currently have maybe a ~10k players with maybe 50% regular depositers (I dont know the exact numbers but should be something like that).

To play Entropia Universe on high level, there was 2 options:

Option 1:
Use standard gear and lose avg. $30-50 per hour of gameplay

Option 2:
Buy some pretty expensive gear (~$100k) to do some regular profits of maybe $100-300 a day.

Entropia worked this way for more than 10 years, until Mindark changed the whole loot algorithm last summer.

They removed the 2nd option. All investors in gear are punished. There is no way anymore to pay for win.

For all this world records published:
Please check the timestamps. This times where people are paying fortunes are over for a long time.

Compet (Android game by Mindark)
When I watch the game "Compet" (a mindark 1999 version of pokemon go), I also don't see any marketing efforts there. This Compet thing was coded with money from Entropia Universe Investors (1mil $), promising the heaven on earth. After 2 years, investors got their accumulated payout of 0.04$ per deed (10$ Investment, for 2 years!!).

So should I invest in Mindark?

zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

I wish we could see the team attending different events more often. The time is tough right now and people would like to see more than just social media updates.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

People heard about DeepToken and Entropia Universe and the opinions differ. Some people think that the project is a low quality one. Others think it’s great. What do investors think?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

People heard about DeepToken and Entropia Universe and the opinions differ. Some people think that the project is a low quality one. Others think it’s great. What do investors think?
DeepToken was just released. It’s too early to make conclusions about it just like all cryptocurrency market world, it’s too young. Talking about Entropia, the game does have a lot of fans and the average rating is high. From the investing point of vie, it’s a successful project and was proven for the last couple years.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

DeepToken was just released. It’s too early to make conclusions about it just like all cryptocurrency market world, it’s too young. Talking about Entropia, the game does have a lot of fans and the average rating is high. From the investing point of vie, it’s a successful project and was proven for the last couple years.
What about financial results?
kentuckykid

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

Entropia is virtual reality universe that has its own payment system. You can buy things and tools in the game for the real money. That’s a unique feature. Today we already see that people spend hundred thousands of dollars on it.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

Entropia is virtual reality universe that has its own payment system. You can buy things and tools in the game for the real money. That’s a unique feature. Today we already see that people spend hundred thousands of dollars on it.

Are the new MindArk projects going to use the same technologies?
kentuckykid

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

Yes! Have a look at MindArk founder’s interview. He explains everything pretty clear. New technologies will help creating new products that people are waiting for.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

Yes! Have a look at MindArk founder’s interview. He explains everything pretty clear. New technologies will help creating new products that people are waiting for.
What are they going to focus on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: