Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1917 times)
acaciahill94

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

I didn’t expect that MindArk would start working with intellectual property in such scales and in such way. I know a little about Entropia, but DeepToken was a surprise for me.
There’s nothing surprising about it. The company is one of the leading independent software developers and creator of that multi-user network game Entropia Universe. It’s logical that they work with DeepToken having such a project base.

What are the future plans in this regard?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acaciahill94

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

I didn’t expect that MindArk would start working with intellectual property in such scales and in such way. I know a little about Entropia, but DeepToken was a surprise for me.
There’s nothing surprising about it. The company is one of the leading independent software developers and creator of that multi-user network game Entropia Universe. It’s logical that they work with DeepToken having such a project base.

The company’s aim is to attract about $100 million USD to finance the first Intellectual Property Exchange in the world and to finance further development of virtual world of Entropia Universe.

So IPX will be an exchange? Not just an app made for convenience of users?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

The company’s aim is to attract about $100 million USD to finance the first Intellectual Property Exchange in the world and to finance further development of virtual world of Entropia Universe.

Of course, IPX is an exchange. And it will allow to create an ecosystem, of digital assets which will ensure convenient ecosystem, for exchange of intellectual property between the business system developers, various organization, token owners and platform users. I don’t think that anyone would make such a scale project just in sake of an app.
acaciahill94

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Of course, IPX is an exchange. And it will allow to create an ecosystem, of digital assets which will ensure convenient ecosystem, for exchange of intellectual property between the business system developers, various organization, token owners and platform users. I don’t think that anyone would make such a scale project just in sake of an app.
Well, yes. And when will we see it working?
haminhdiem

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

good project
rahullaptop8888

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

nice project
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

Will  Entropia be a base for project developemnt? Is it planned to scale such an approach later? Or will some small project appear (smaller than Entropia)?
ionbefore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Does the team has any other developments related to 3D technology except of Entropia?
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I know about MindArk for several years already. But I’ve heard about deeptoken recently – in the article telling about developing of Entropia. I’m not that into implementation of cryptocurrency projects, but I wanna clarify one basic thing. Where is MindArk going and what will future innovations give to it?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

I know about MindArk for several years already. But I’ve heard about deeptoken recently – in the article telling about developing of Entropia. I’m not that into implementation of cryptocurrency projects, but I wanna clarify one basic thing. Where is MindArk going and what will future innovations give to it?

MindArk was founded in an engineering and entrepreneurial spirit in the late 1990s and since then has been developing its innovative gaming technology and business model. As a result, thousands of people around the world meet, interact and have fun every day as part of the main product MindArk, Entropia Universe. Forward implementation of IPX and DeepToken.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

MindArk was founded in an engineering and entrepreneurial spirit in the late 1990s and since then has been developing its innovative gaming technology and business model. As a result, thousands of people around the world meet, interact and have fun every day as part of the main product MindArk, Entropia Universe. Forward implementation of IPX and DeepToken.

How will Entropia be developed?
gavrosh

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

Entropia extends the concept of virtual reality. Entropia can be called a universal platform for virtual worlds, where development partners - Planet Partners - use a platform to develop and sell unique virtual worlds or "planets."
MkrKing

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

Entropia extends the concept of virtual reality. Entropia can be called a universal platform for virtual worlds, where development partners - Planet Partners - use a platform to develop and sell unique virtual worlds or "planets."

Okay! It seems to be a bit complicated first. I also wanna know about IPX in such a case.
gavrosh

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Okay! It seems to be a bit complicated first. I also wanna know about IPX in such a case.

This is a digital exchange with open source which connects owners of digital assets and IP with those who want to access and license these assets. As a result, we will get an excellent system for the development of intellectual property! This is the intellectual property exchange provided by DeepToken via MindArk!
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:43:17 PM

MindArk announced Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign, so if u want to join, there are distributing 20,000 DTA to the first 5000 supporters

More details are the link below

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303730-Deeptoken-Airdrop-Campaign
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

I’m interested in operation of MindArk Bank cryptocurrency bank and DeepToken… What do developers expect from them? The head of the company says in official Twitter that the current situation is the apogee of 20 years of work!
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

I’m interested in operation of MindArk Bank cryptocurrency bank and DeepToken… What do developers expect from them? The head of the company says in official Twitter that the current situation is the apogee of 20 years of work!
Hello! It’s really planned to implement the results of 20 years of work as IPX exchange. It’s basis is a repository with more than 70k of multi-turnaround assets which can be used by developers to forcing their works. It’s even difficult to estimate the market opportunities of implementation of this platform ‘cause they’re really great. 
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

Hello! It’s really planned to implement the results of 20 years of work as IPX exchange. It’s basis is a repository with more than 70k of multi-turnaround assets which can be used by developers to forcing their works. It’s even difficult to estimate the market opportunities of implementation of this platform ‘cause they’re really great. 
What is tokenization necessary for?
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

What is tokenization necessary for?
DeepTokens will be used as a monetary unit on IPX exchange, ensuring making all the transactions between the buyer and the seller with the use of mechanism of smart contracts. The use of DeepToken will allow to create unchangeable transactions ensuring unprecedented level of transparency, controllability and security of the intellectual property market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: