Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sikka = fraud  (Read 172 times)
sick_sikka (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

Hi All,

We have started this project with pure motive to make a very genuine community project. We have offered airdrop, bounties as well.
We had a great start.

Than some people came forward to claim bounties specially the guy who developed wordpress plugin, we have paid him around half million Sikka for wordpress plugin and advance for desktop wallet, but after some time he stopped responding. That guy end up screwing us and vanished, but we know who is , his various social accounts. But these many Sikka was not of a big deal. But we will see that bastard in future.

Now, there was another Dev which came forward and developed Desktop Wallet, at same time we were planning to upgrade code to stop instamine attacks. We have asked community Dev if he will update after code upgrade and upon his consultation only we upgraded to newer version, We gave him 100,000 Sikka and promised to pay more once he deliver Wallet for new code as well. He did exchanged messages but later became unresponsive. No hard feelings for this Dev but not sure when we were paying why someone would make promise and just vanish.

We have created our initial draft for our vision and wanted community feedback. No one so far added anything to us, which is disheartening.

Despite of us calls community to get involved, no serious person came forward. We have been paying for running nodes, pool from our pocket. So if you think money was ever a concern for project it was not.

We always wanted to list on exchange but considering greed in community, where people just want to mine and dump and don't give a fuck about project growth or anything.

Even some skilled people tried to convince us, by making new accounts and asking us they will do some development if we agree to list Sikka. All there motive was to list, create fake or temp hype so that they get to dump. But we were able to sense motives and did not serve there purpose, we have Slack chat proof if anyone want. But same guy was decent enough to teach us a lesson that, there might be big bag holder which can come as community face but all they would want a listing and dump and repeat same shit to other projects.

After seeing all this greed taking over crypto, being an idealist who never saw crypto as a way to get rich quick.

We want to take this project forward but we have never started this project to serve anyone's purpose.

So don't expect any miracle in coming months or listing.
But before miracle comes, if ever, we will surely make a way to screw up those greedy people.

Greed will never be rewarded by us.

We have repeated in past and we repeat now, we have never asked anyone to mine Sikka. It is your wish to take the risk as project might shutdown or might become the next big thing.

Those who want to contribute are most welcome and anyone wants to develop anything will be reward with fair share what we could.

But no one should come and negotiate to list in return of their contribution. That will not happen.

We have always mentioned our position that this is long term project and not any get rich scheme.
Either we will be among big things in crypto or we will be closed. There is no middle path just to make money.

sikka - what an idiot you are really?

You are not even able to write proper English, you retard. Alone which simple and harsh words you are using is revealing. Try learning English language first until you try to set up a so called "currency"? You fool do not even know what a currency is.

Who is "we"?

The "very genuine community project" does consist in complaining about the greed of community members? Give the community the definition of "greed", you retard! And what is bad on greed you stupid victim? The whole ecosystem is based on greed. The whole life is based on greed. Is greed forbidden in your religion? Is is THATS WHY something negative? You idiot? Learn to use your little brain instead of insulting people for being greedy and let everybody for himself decide WHY he is acting for whatever reasons. And forget the greed polemic. The whole cryptoshit is a project of greed or WHAT ELSE it is? Bitcoin and Co. - toy collectors are collecting digital units. And nothing else. And greater idiots are paying for this more the the idiots that did before them. What else should sikka be? You thought the community would do some amazing things what you as a developer should do? You are offering worthless digital units and you are really awaiting any effort for this? Hell, are you dumb?

And what was YOUR effort? To set up the 100th digital unit transfer system based on the algorithm "cryptonight"? You - sikka - you are so dumb and stupid, that on your own website there is STILL written: "Algorithm: Cryptonote". Do you read and understand what the community wrote you on slack? "Cryptonote" is not the algorithm, thats cryptonight. Cryptonote is the protocol, you retard!

And if you try to subcribe your bullshit-newsletter or whatever via e-mail then they is still the error message: "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later." I bet you did not even install the website by yourself.

To make mistakes is one thing but not to revise made mistakes after someone told you already the solution, the comprehensible solution. THATS completely another thing. Thats just and simple just dumb.

Dumb is also to pay certain people for nothing and simultaneously awaiting any effort for that. You are not smart, you are not busy, not even communicative and you are not a developer NOR somebody with experience NOR somebody who can manage a project. You are just an idiot. Thats all.

And because we all know now that you are an incapable idiot, give the community the required tools and information to develop an intelligent and user-friendly wallet.

And - sikka - initiate a crowdfunding to get this coin listed at any exchange. Are you at least able to get this startet? Or are you not even able to get this started?

Or pay with US-Dollar the one who is able to develop a gui-wallet. To start such a project and not to get startet a gui-wallet. Thats a joke. Even an idiot can do this. We need all the information to handle the problems by ourselves. We dont need an idiot like you, sikka. You are just a clueless person with NO idea how to run a project. To pay for promises - LOL - and then you receive nothing. We gave him 100,000 Sikka and promised to pay more once he deliver Wallet for new code as well. He did exchanged messages but later became unresponsive. LOL How dumb are you really? Tell me. how dumb?

You can be glad if I do not accuse you to be a fraud. Not to communicate any roadmap but to receive the hash power from your community is just an insolence. And to tell us "So don't expect any miracle in coming months or listing." lets me assume that you are the only one (with some naive idiots) who are doing nothing else than an insider deal. To mine up-front and after mining a huge share you are listing this coin. Thats fraud. And trust me. We will take you to court with this. If you think you can anonymously mine your sikkas up-front and sell them to unsophisticated people then you have misunderstood this cryptothing. We will send you to prison. You can bet on this. If this is your plan.

We have created our initial draft for our vision

What is your vision? http://getsikka.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Sikka-Vision-Document.pdf

Your Sikka-Vision-Document is crap. "sikka is started with an aim to provide unique offering in cryptocurrency space and speed up mass adoption of cryptocurrencies"

you small minded person cannot differ between the instrument "sikka" itself and the purpose this instrument should be used for. DID you offer ANYthing in your "cryptocurrency space"? The "mass adoption" is pure megalomania. You should not consume these substances anymore who made you writing this.

First define what "sikka" should be. And what for? And how it can serve for this purpose? And the purpose what sikka should be designed for is what? A second silk road?

You have not even a clue why the bitcoin did rise in value. You did not a single time asked yourself how the bitcoin crew did manage their project. Do you think they did it for love? For humanity? LOL With NO price?

Do you work for NO price, sikka? Do you get food for NO price? Do you even get a girl-friend for NO price? EVERYTHING HAS ITS PRICE!!! And if this is not the case, it is not existent. But I dont want to give you a lesson. You dont have the money to pay me.

I just want that everybody here can see that you are highly probable a fraudster. A preminer. The biggest GREEDY one among us. A person who is dumb, naive, insulting and insolent. A person not able to accept made mistakes and not able to correct these mistakes.

I bet, everything in your life will end like this project. With a completely failure.

"We always wanted to list on exchange but considering greed in community, where people just want to mine and dump and don't give a fuck about project growth or anything."

You are a liar. Define "greed". Define "not to be greedy". Its casting pearls before swines to explain YOU small minded wannabe but cannotbe how any business is working. Do you thing Google or Facebook or Apple would be as much valuable as they are today if no one would have been greedy and wanted to get a profit by providing his efforts to this story? Do you think google founder Larry Page and Sergey Brin could have brought Google to what it is today? The time of the single genius minds is over. The time of the Da Vincis and Edisons and Fords. Today a project involves more than just one bullheaded opinion. You - sikka - you are stewing in your own juice. The result will be a completely failure. And not "Either we will be among big things in crypto or we will be closed. There is no middle path just to make money."

Haha. You retard.

Someone like you - who hates greed and money and even does not have any clue what money is - will NEVER have money NOR deserve it to have money. "sikka" a big thing? Are you dreaming? Its actually NOT even a priced thing. It will never get big if you want to wait for month: "We have always mentioned our position that this is long term project" - you retard. Always I read this, it was another description of: "Yes, I have lost control and this project is worthless." .... long term project. LOL. Your wallet already is a long term project. You are not operating in an area without any competition. You idiot! If you would be my supervisor, I would buy your share on the company and displace you instantly, fool!

"So don't expect any miracle in coming months or listing.
But before miracle comes, if ever, we will surely make a way to screw up those greedy people."

You clown are still believing on miracles. You have proven that while opening a so called cryptocurrency without any knowledge. You are not even able to recruit or motivate people to create something NOR are yourself able to do so. You are a completely retard.

And HOW you little clown want to make a way to screw up those greedy people? By not listing this coin?

But you are writing: "We always wanted to list on exchange but considering greed in community, where people just want to mine and dump and don't give a fuck about project growth or anything."

so with greed there will be no listing? But with NO listing there will be NO growth - not even a simple stupid wallet gui. Idiot!

And whats wrong if people dumb a coin? The better for you! So you can buy cheap! Do you want to tell anybody how many coins he has to sell and to buy for which price and from whom?

You are a monarch with no kingdom.

You have the mind of a dictator and nothing else. You want anybody else to do the work while you are sitting on your throne. (must be a religious thing. I assume you are a little indian boy. religious. not a clue how to start a business. no money. jealous on people with greed and the will to change things. thats why you are accusing your own community. what a poor form of life)

Look for all dictatorships on the world. Where did they end?

So your little sikka will end.

It did not even start.

Just sad.

I despise your dumb, self-satisfied, foolish, naive and dreamy acting. You are a real loser for me. Thats proven.

Not worth to reply to.

The next big thing is your vanishing. LOL.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: