Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance is launching it own block chain ..  (Read 84 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

New
In an era in which there’s a blockchain for everything and everyone is launching a blockchain, it’s not surprising that a cryptocurrency exchange should get in on the act. It’s even less surprising that Binance should be the platform to do so. The ambitious exchange, buoyed by record profits and substantial goodwill within the crypto community, is planning to launch a proprietary blockchain that will perform a number of roles.

https://news.bitcoin.com/binance-is-launching-its-own-blockchain/ (Binance Is Launching Its Own Blockchain - Bitcoin News)

Logical- a lot of EX want to switch to DEX.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:26:21 PM

If their decentralize exchange act as really decentralized without making profit for binanace as a company then I think it will be worth it to try their exchange. Having in mind that they are young exchange and that they accumulated a lot of costumers and if they do their DEX right then we can expect high volume there. We now for instance have bitshares which is old and is somewhat decentralized exchange but it lacks huge volume.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

The way binance have capitalised on the last few months in the industry has been quite remarkable. They are fast on their way becoming the number one exchange over coinbas at this rate. They've reacted really well the hacks and now keeping ear to the ground they are ready to lead the way in the creation of a successful decentralised exchange. Big thumbs up from me
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

ur making me thinking about buying binance coin what yall think .should i go ahead?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: