Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I get Merit?  (Read 312 times)
Maycorn (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

I don't know what i need to do. How can I get Merit? Can someone tell me?

I know you can help people, answer their questions, or just keep them talking. Need to do something else?

Thanks in advance for the help, guys. Kiss
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:45:01 PM

I know you can help people, answer their questions, or just keep them talking. Need to do something else?

There is a control at the lower left that says "Move Topic".  You can move this to Beginners and Help.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Maycorn (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

There is a control at the lower left that says "Move Topic".  You can move this to Beginners and Help.  Smiley

Did I do the right thing?
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

There is also a search box at the upper right of the screen.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Maycorn (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

The search does not help. Sad
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

If the search box on this forum doesn't help you, then search on google if that you still not find what you want,then read this thread..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0
By the way i find this on meta section board and there are several sticky tread...

I was seeing your profile and there i see your post amounted to 139 but you still dont know how to get merit what are you doing since january? are you didnt read any thread that explains the terms and conditions of this forum?

Whilst it is very easy to answer questions like this with a lot of reading and searching what you want to know from this forum.
Im care to you dude so let's reduce make a post thread like this with a lot of reading.. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
Hitch-hiker

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:25:16 PM

You buy it from Binance with BTC, send them your private keys and they'll give you a bonus 50% - beware of phishing links though.

Seriously though, in the short time I've been lurking here I've seen quite a few people ask similar questions. You just have to earn it through quality posts.
Maycorn (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

If the search box on this forum doesn't help you, then search on google if that you still not find what you want,then read this trhead..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0
By the way i find this on meta section board and there are several sticky tread...

I was seeing your profile and there i see your post amounted to 139 but you still dont know how to get merit what are you doing since january? are you didnt read any thread that explains the terms and conditions of this forum?

Whilst it is very easy to answer questions like this with a lot of reading and searching what you want to know from this forum.
Im care to you dude so let's reduce make a post thread like this with a lot of reading.. Smiley

I never thought about Merit. But I started to work as a bounty Manager and I was advised to upgrade my account.
Sorry, I'm new to that.
Maycorn (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

You buy it from Binance with BTC, send them your private keys and they'll give you a bonus 50% - beware of phishing links though.

Seriously though, in the short time I've been lurking here I've seen quite a few people ask similar questions. You just have to earn it through quality posts.

Quality posts? Okay, I will try, thank you very much Smiley
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

so many members here in forum is straggling about getting merit but to get merit, you must make a useful thread that can help a lot here. so that you can get a merit.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

It will be very hard to be a merit owner or you will write a creative article or you will join signature campaigns. Those who have it do not give it to them. for example me Smiley
T.DeLorean

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

My tactic here (still not proven to work, but I am more than convinced it is) is, i always try to make a more in depth comment/post, because I think flooding the topic with something very generic isn't what is expected.

I also am planning on documenting my journey in crypto, how I got introduced into bitcoin, how I began trading, how I lost my first $100, and what are some thing that newbies need to pay attention to so they do not have the struggles that I used to face.

I also like engagement with members, so I also try to ask questions or seek opinions, and see if I can pull of a conversation, which can lead to something more.

Be authentic I guess, try to stand out, and avoid generic answers.
jackkun

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Rules : 30 Activity + 1month active + not spam
vijaybharath.23

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

you must make a useful thread that can help you.
so that you can get a merits
sasukesama56

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

if my suggestion never chase merit, but think how merit chase you.

The more we pursue, then our minds will be limited to how to get it
but if you want to think how you get merit then I am sure  you will work hard 2-3 times.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

Rules : 30 Activity + 1month active + not spam

What has that got to do with merit?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

the merit system, im still trying to understand what its about, probably your commitment to the platform, the sirs above are more capable of giving out info

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

It is defined by the quality of your posted material. if you posted something which is very useful for people than old members can reward you merit.
please check this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: