Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buran Coin - Smart Contracts - Automated Escrow Platform - Masternodes - PoS/PoW  (Read 1805 times)
Buran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

Hi Dev,

Can you list us the target fund collected from masternode and expected fund allocation for expenses?
It would be great if you can keep everything you do and plan as transparent as possible to attract more investor :-)

Thanks and regards,

8-10BTC is the minimum amount we're looking to raise. This would be enough to cover exchange listing fees, the infrastructure for the escrow platform and additional development costs.
ceraon88

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Hi Dev,

Can you list us the target fund collected from masternode and expected fund allocation for expenses?
It would be great if you can keep everything you do and plan as transparent as possible to attract more investor :-)

Thanks and regards,

8-10BTC is the minimum amount we're looking to raise. This would be enough to cover exchange listing fees, the infrastructure for the escrow platform and additional development costs.

Good idea, try to list it down like the example below;

(I took this from other coins ANN)

Funds used for :
masternodes.online  = 0.2 btc
tradesatoshi.com = 0.5 btc
southxchange = 1.5 btc
crypto-bridge = 3 btc
stocks.exchange = 0.5 btc
Total = 5.7 btc
dsg21

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

Hey Dev. when a restart is planned?
Buran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

Hey Dev. when a restart is planned?

No confirmed date yet, but I'll update on all social platforms once the restart has taken place.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

This is highly professional way to resolve the issue by refunding early investors and let this on their choice to decide whether they still want to invest or not once the chain will be restarted after the fixing of issues. This is impressive attitude and shows confidence of developers in their project. I will be following for updates.
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

This is highly professional way to resolve the issue by refunding early investors and let this on their choice to decide whether they still want to invest or not once the chain will be restarted after the fixing of issues. This is impressive attitude and shows confidence of developers in their project. I will be following for updates.

I would agree as long as they agree to do a coin swap as well. Many people spent time and money mining the coins and the dev has not yet committed to doing a coin swap.

Dev, can you confirm you will swap coins on the new chain?
Buran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

I would agree as long as they agree to do a coin swap as well. Many people spent time and money mining the coins and the dev has not yet committed to doing a coin swap.

We were considering a universal swap for all Buran coin holders, but miners acted so irresponsibly after the announcement of a faulty chain that we have reclined from doing so. 

There is no way to track the amount of coins people have because it is impossible to know what was mined before the announcement. The
majority of miners pressuring us into the swap are now staking their POW gains. If we were to swap 100% of peoples holdings it would lead to a large chunk of the premine being distributed to people exploiting the system.
Cryptoforthefuture99

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:01:20 AM

We were considering a universal swap for all Buran coin holders, but miners acted so irresponsibly after the announcement of a faulty chain that we have reclined from doing so. 

There is no way to track the amount of coins people have because it is impossible to know what was mined before the announcement. The
majority of miners pressuring us into the swap are now staking their POW gains. If we were to swap 100% of peoples holdings it would lead to a large chunk of the premine being distributed to people exploiting the system.

While I can appreciate your dilemma, there are honest miners as well. Please consider swapping. How about accepting at a 3:1 ratio? Will allow the honest miners to get coins but prevent dilution.

Not right to prevent honest miners for getting compensation for supporting your coin early.

gulachov

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

Oh no, please don't swap. All those greedy miners, what do they actually do? Unlike you of cause. They think they can burn their own electricity and mine YOUR coin? Or maybe they think they can pay BTC to some random renter and mine YOUR coin? That is so inappropriate I would even ban them from this forum altogether.

Now. If I pretend to be serious, considering your huge premine and the amount of masternodes sold, I am wondering why are you still here? Because second round of scamming is much sweeter? Not even mentally disturbed person is going to give you a penny after your handling of the situation. No swap? Good luck.
Buran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Oh no, please don't swap. All those greedy miners, what do they actually do? Unlike you of cause. They think they can burn their own electricity and mine YOUR coin? Or maybe they think they can pay BTC to some random renter and mine YOUR coin? That is so inappropriate I would even ban them from this forum altogether.

Now. If I pretend to be serious, considering your huge premine and the amount of masternodes sold, I am wondering why are you still here? Because second round of scamming is much sweeter? Not even mentally disturbed person is going to give you a penny after your handling of the situation. No swap? Good luck.

Did you even read the announcement properly? It's in big bold writing at the top of the ANN that all node sales were refunded to investors.

Another thing, have you seen the premine distribution? A 5% developer fund is relatively small compared to most coins and the remaining 95% will be distributed in node sales, airdrops and bounties.

Doing a fair swap for miners is impossible at this point because the majority did not listen to the instructions given.
Buran (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

In preparation for the chain restart, we have decided to release the whitepaper early.
https://mega.nz/#!SrIEWbSA!1tc0-relycXsD_ESHTW-U8B1ck9DwrRGsps_raLKedc

More updates on the new chain are coming soon.
luckykitty

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

hello, why the github is empty?
Dino Platform

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

Looking forward to a brand new escrow platform!
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:12:50 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 01:31:43 AM by coinswebid

i want to join the discord but the discord link is expired,
anyone can give me the active discord link please

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
luckykitty

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

What is the bug in the old chain?
Altpays

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Buran - Russian space shuttle Grin
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

Hello developers.I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed cool, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.

there is no ICO, but, if you want to buy masternodes auctions, you should join the discord channel.
but, there is a little issue on it, because the invite link to discord in the OP is expired or invalid

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
GoaHead81

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Hello, can pls someone post a invite link for the new discord server. thx
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

Hello, can pls someone post a invite link for the new discord server. thx

Is it this one you're looking for, https://discord.gg/jACjNz6 ? They have a new ann thread, you might want to move your discussions and questions to that thread as admin would likely to be attending to that thread instead of this one
GoaHead81

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

Perfect, thx
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: