Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Merits Giveaway for Quality Posters[Newbie/Jr. Member]  (Read 182 times)
HBKMusiK (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

First of all,thanks to actmyname that inspired me making this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3046992.0

I have sitting merits on my account for months now I'm not active enough to give my merits to good posters so I decided to make this thread to make things easier.
If you judge yourself a good poster please post below this thread,I will review your posts and decide if you deserve getting merits or not

There will be 2 winners, The first will get 12 merits second will get 5 merits.

Good luck!

Inspiration went a long way toward this thread!
I decided to start my own thread to reward one bitcointalk user for his quality posts, unfortunatelly, I have only 10 sMerits so I decided to help a  Newbie/Jr.Member to rank up to Member.
The rules of this Giveaway:
1.You have to make 60 valuable post and add them on a spreadsheet[links], then post your ''work'' here in this thread/add your work on this form:
2.I will check every spreadsheet ASAP
3.The ''contest'' will start from 16/03/2018 and will end when I think that I found the user who has the most valuable posts.
Good luck !
Note:Every merit that I'm gonna receive on this post(if I'm gonna receive any) it's gonna be also added into the giveaway!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

How does this affect the forum?

I think you can probably move this (control at lower left) to a better area...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
HBKMusiK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

How does this affect the forum?

I think you can probably move this (control at lower left) to a better area...
I decided to create the thread here because the only thing that I saw in the last few days on meta section of the forum is talking about the merit system.It doesn't really affect the forum somehow, but maybe more users will take my example and don't just HODL the sMerit, they will maybe give away for valuable posts, and sometimes it's very hard to find that type of posts.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

This seems to be the new way to beg for merits.

I've put you on ignore.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
HBKMusiK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

I've put you on ignore.
I am not begging for anything, I don't really care if I get merit on this thread or not.I want to get some merit when I am really contributing with something.Go on, add me on your ignore list just for trying to inspire some people to make some quality posts.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

I've put you on ignore.

Agreed.   Each clown thinks they need their own special thread about merit.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
HBKMusiK (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

I've put you on ignore.

Btw, nobody asked for your opinion, both of you, mind your own business, I am not here to impress you or anyone, If you don't believe me that I created this thread just to help somebody than I'm just gonna ignore both of you...you are just wasting my time here.

fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

Thank you for the opportunity to earn Merit, I am not participating but as Merit economy goes, the faster we move it around the better the system will run. just as an advice asking Newbie/Jr Member to post 60 and also checking 60 post is too much, you probably just need 5 post as a sample, even copy pasting the link would be so much of work to do that probably will take up their time over thinking for quality post

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

I've put you on ignore.

Btw, nobody asked for your opinion, both of you, mind your own business, I am not here to impress you or anyone, If you don't believe me that I created this thread just to help somebody than I'm just gonna ignore both of you...you are just wasting my time here.

This is not transaction accelerator to have your own thread, this is their business and none of yours. you don't have enough merits to giveaway, you are not supposed to encourage anybody to post. you should merit any post you would deem meritorious.

Now that I'm thinking about it. why did I make a topic to giveaway merits to people? now really if you read my previous post, you'll see that I have talked about other people doing what I'm supposed to do for me or making it easier for me. nobody should invite forum members to post in order to earn merits. all of the giveaway threads should lock and merit sources should do what they have signed up for. if you didn't ask for it and don't want to help by reading the posts and giving them merits, maybe theymos should think about making other people sources.

If you are reading this theymos, I'm sorry. I'm going to lock my "giveaway" thread and will never ask people to do my job for me.

🖤😏
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 05:31:06 AM by livingancient

interesting but I think one post with high quality is enough to receive 10 merit. So expecting 60 quality post from a Jr is impossible, that is why it is impossible to meet your requirement and can give interest to the lowest members to create many posts which can be a spam messages.
And at the end no one can receive your smerit unless it is an alt account of Nullius. So vod and Jet cash maybe right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: