Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will find a way  (Read 1417 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

To be honest, I am happy with the correction process that took place in the first quarter of this year because it is something not only helped Bitcoin to stabilize but also to grow in the long run. As we all know that the price rally took place in the last quarter of last year was the result of involvement by the big whales and institutional investors. No doubt that big whales and institutional investors would try to encash the upcoming opportunity by exploiting the momentum of the market. I don't see any reason to worry even during and after the correction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

Everyone waits for the time that bitcoin price will rise again and we experience the price decrease of bitcoin. So its time that bitcoin will find a way to get back again the high price of it and all of us will  gain it. Dont be sad on whats happening today because you never know tommorrow or the next day bitcoin price increase again.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

Although bitcoin is currently reddish, do not panic selling, be patient and bear it for a while, and if you have enough money you buy bitcoin and then the price will definitely come back.
How much time we need to wait? I am asking myself right now if I am going to sell my coins or not. Because definitely, there is no certain changes in the market. The price is moving because of a short hype. In fact, there is no break out happening last days. The resistance at $8k is too large and I think it will be broke up once large investors will come.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

This is not the first Bitcoin/crypto goes down since from the start. Yes, people are talking of its negative future but it won't have a significant effect on the communities trust and loyalty. Of course, we need to struggle this one as being a part of crypto life cause not all the time we are on the top, it sometimes to happen we will goes down just like of what we have now. Eventually, crypto will rise soon more stronger than before.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:01:06 AM

I'm also very sure that bitcoin will find a way. towards a better future. because with time and our knowledge with bitcoin will be more developed and loved by the world community

Why are we addressing Bitcoin to find a way towards a better future? Bitcoin is not something that self update itself and it don't develop itself, we still has this developers that will find a way to develop it.

In terms of us investors, we can't really do anything in this time since the price are still low compared to the ATH, all we can do is the usual thing for us investors to do, to wait and to be patient.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

A blood bath we are a taken...or are we?

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.
Yeah this year we are really taking a bath in blood. The worst year for crypto is the bear turtoring the bull but soon bull gonna raised up and fight back again, soon we will all become more lively and bear gonna cry and never come back.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Certainly. I agree. Bitcoin will definitely find a way. There are so many cryptocurrencies in the market now which bitcoin still tops. I think this little shake up in bitcoin prices will not cause it to die. Bitcoin will survive its way through.
Many people are getting involve on bitcoin. There is way for it to survive and we can believe on its potential. Bitcoin will find way for it to change the price on the market and recover. We have nothing to do but keep holding and buy some more volume of the coin. That will help to lessen the volume available on the market.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Bitcoin is really a very strong technology. And I think that he will cope with any difficulties that are now encountered on his path of development. So I keep believing in him.
The sky is just the limit, bitcoin  would surely see through the many challenges on the way and remain the best digital currency in the world. The future of the world is digital technology. Very soon, the use of bitcoin would become so popular to the extent that no one can stop the growth and development of bitcoin in the world.
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:15:29 AM

The movement of bitcoin does make a lot of people a little disappointed, but this requires patience and full analysis so that later can find a better strategy so that the path of goodness can be taken. Up and down bitcoin in this market will continue and run.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:49:11 AM

Bitcoin value is good and i think that now many online exchanges are operating in the world so i think that bitcoin is using every where in the world by every community and all new altcoins are also having successful projects so now the trend is changed and people use crypto for transactions.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

Well I believe with time bitcoin market is going to recover in it price and from the current blood bath, I still can remember by this time 2017 the market was all in green and and the original purpose of bitcoin was in use which is to provide a payment system that will totally eradicate the need for a third party involvement.
alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

love how the positive vibe everyone has, yes BTC will find a way where there seems to be no way

it works in ways we cannot see, satoshi will make a way for me

also for great crypto news and info, where do u guys go besides https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

I am sure that after this bloody market, bitcoin will find a way to rise again. Bitcoin will become stronger than before because there is a lot of people still supports bitcoin especially when bitcoin is down like this day. We still want to see bitcoin makes another highest price like in 2017, and I am sure that bitcoin can make it again. But we need to be patient for a while, and I think soon, we will see the price will start a rally to break the highest price, and in that time, we can make a big profit again.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

Yes I believed that bitcoin can find a way to get back to its original value.
original value or even more that's what have to do Bitcoin so that market conditions return to normal, because the current Bitcoin price situation is still in a downturn and it is difficult to rise quickly this year.

yes I also believe Bitcoin can find a way to go back up again to its original value if there are positive issues from Bitcoin and many countries accept Bitcoin as the legitimate currency of the world of cryptocurrency as an asset of the community.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

A blood bath we are a taken...or are we?

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.
yes bitcoin will find a way in terms of price it always didnt disappoint us and always break it own record
while it price only move slowly for now the adoption is still getting faster and faster so im really sure it will really find a way

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

The days are not far when we will see bitcoin growing, November started and if we have an eye on previous milestone achieved by bitcoin all these milestones and records was achieved in December / the first of a year. 2018 is about to end so definitely bitcoin will achieve another milestone as predicted by renown crypto-analysts. 
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

I am one who is very optimistic that true bitcoin will come back and prosper because of the experience they have lived and it could happen next month or the end of this year, just the time left
I am also believe in bitcoin, it will going to recover in the market. Even we cannot sew the chance to increase again before the year ends like the price it has before, I am willing to wait much longer for recovery because I believe on the potential of the coin. It is become more usable because it is adaptable on every stores.

karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:36:26 AM

it must be bro. because I always think. and seeing the development of bitcoin from time to time getting better and brighter. With knowledge together the world of bitcoin will be accepted by all people of the world bro .

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

I'm not worried and I am sure that Bitcoin will be restored and again cost $ 20 or more. it will take a little time and soon we will see bulls again in the market trust me
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

What an optimistic view you have. Well it certainly does most of the time. I am not that much old to cryptocurrency but I have seen how bitcoin had been able to surpass all the challenge. Even with all the bad speculations about it and FUD it was able to conquer all. It will surely find a way and I do believe in time when the market will be good it will eventually reach its all time high again. For now let us just keep using it to increase more demands and if possible use it as payments in stores to generate more demands and stability.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: