Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will find a way  (Read 1417 times)
MalakEnay (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

A blood bath we are a taken...or are we?

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:00 PM

Although bitcoin is currently reddish, do not panic selling, be patient and bear it for a while, and if you have enough money you buy bitcoin and then the price will definitely come back.
boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:35 AM

Yeah, dont worry to much, just be patient.. and wait for a while, thats how market play with ups and downs.. but sooner or later your/our patience has a great result..
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

Bitcoin will always find a way to get through the nets. This is the world of decentralisation.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

I would also like to have such a positive mindset regarding the future of bitcoin, however it is perfectly understandable the evident discouragement of those who decided to enter the market with the sole interest of speculating with its price. Apart from that, I am also convinced that once all this absurd speculative interest in the market is over and things return to an adequate normality, people will be able to focus on the true usefulness of the blockchain and all the interesting things we can do with this technology.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Good OP although i thought with the use of the word Bloodbath we were heading
for a typical newbie post about how bitcoin is dying.

Good points made, there are people in this space who have over extended themselves
probably late last year and are truly suffering at the moment.

The key is indeed patience. Think of the people who got into bitcoin in the early years,
Bitcoin does find a way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:44:13 PM

Yes I believed that bitcoin can find a way to get back to its original value. Todays situation is repeatedly happening long time ago. But still they surpass what had happened because they still exist today. Let just be patient and trust that it will be back soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

On what is so called bloodbath if you are been in bitcoin for a long time youll get used to it,yearly after all those big pumps bitcoins suddenly goes in to bear market untill ber months where bitcoins really gain goodnews and regain prices and fly to moon again.Its a repeated sequence yearly base on my observation

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

I am thankful to the inventor of btc because it has made a real revolution and now I can't imagine my life without btc trading, I have joined the market not long time ago but now I feel like doing this for years
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

I would like to add my 2 satoshi's to the madhouse of speculations, sky is falling, doom and gloom we are seeing, feeling and sick over.

First, if you had no plans of cashing out today, you have nothing to worry about. If you took your rent money to buy btc, you might want to look for a second job and/or a tent. But have no fears, bitcoin will be back.

Second, if you're in this for a fast buck with no hard work, good luck on that one.

Third, always and I mean always talk in satoshi value.

Fourth, there was a generation that only dreamed of making 7% off their retirement stash after paying 40 years into that fund. Today, this generation expects it within weeks...sad

Fifth, bitcoin will find a way, it always does. The blockchain is a living , breathing idea that no person, government or space alien can stop. When the blockchain space gets filled up with scammers and selfish people, the blockchain shakes those people out. This is what's happening now.

In closing, remember what your why was when you entered this space. Maybe this is a perfect time to x out the market and dig into the core "why" bitcoin came to be.

Bitcoin will find a way.
Yes, exactly it will really finds a way to lead in the future. That's why we need to be strong not to be impatient for bitcoin.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

Bitcoin will find a way.

Eeryone has a different goal when they decide to join using bitcoin as both traders and investors. However, the decline that has occurred so far has made everyone nervous and worried. It's because they use bitcoin only to get bitcoin without thinking about the future development. I am very when bitcoin will find its way to be able to develop and improve to be able to make everyone happy again. Just need patience to be able to realize that.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

bitcoin and the market will soon get rid of red. In the past bitcoin also many times the price fell sharply and then it all pass and rise to a higher price. The thing is we just have to wait patiently for the bitcoin's return.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

bitcoin will not just find a way bitcoin will make a way that's for sure. so whatever you are doing just know that there is away opening very soon.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

bitcoin and the market will soon get rid of red. In the past bitcoin also many times the price fell sharply and then it all pass and rise to a higher price. The thing is we just have to wait patiently for the bitcoin's return.
Bitcoin has been decreasing many times and is back on the ground, but unlike what happened now, from January to September the price of BTC has not found a way to increase prices, all the way seems deadlocked to get out of shackles, but as a true crypto fan must have optimism that is strong that bitcoin has a mystery to immediately wake up from adversity suddenly

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

It is surely always doing something like this and in the past we had a bearish market that many don't really expect and understand and back then there are people that had enough and quick this market, But upon the end of the bearish trend A bull run occur that would change the live of all that cling firmly with bitcoin, I never had a chance to be the one with the lucky ones but I witness how many have change their live because of that Bull Run, And Upon waiting for that moment to come again I would definitely Hodl on to my bitcoin.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

I agree, btc will find a way to become more popular and more promising for the investors as this will continuously to make a bullish market in the near future. Despite of the dips, people should not worry too much about the btc market since it has proven its capability on what it can do in the crypto market.
Just continue to believe in btc and just need to be observant and keep monitoring in the crypto  market from time to time.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Amen brother. It's good to read a post with some sense and real logic around here sometimes.

Those are all interesting points. Also the fact that people only see hard work when it's about physical work, but that same people can't notice that the world is not having a shortage of physical strength but a shortage of sharp minds.

Also the fact that Bitcoin will find it's way it's 100% accurate and will be a law for a long long time. Same with Blockchain - I believe we have yet to see the amazing possibilities this technology have been hiding for all of us
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

bitcoin will not just find a way bitcoin will make a way that's for sure. so whatever you are doing just know that there is away opening very soon.

it is certain, every time there is a problem surely bitcoin is looking for the best solution for its development. it is a problem now that is happening in the crypto world. it must have been looking for a solution to go further.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

For 10 years of existence theres no doubt that bitcoin always finding ways,staying ar good shape os enough reason to trust its capacity .the problem is those who is still living in the dreams of yesterday’s i mean the bubble that happened in 2017 ,because if this is the case we will not recover forever since its a huge basis of value.bitcoin is in stable price now and this is the reality of market
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:10:04 PM

For 10 years of existence theres no doubt that bitcoin always finding ways,staying ar good shape os enough reason to trust its capacity .the problem is those who is still living in the dreams of yesterday’s i mean the bubble that happened in 2017 ,because if this is the case we will not recover forever since its a huge basis of value.bitcoin is in stable price now and this is the reality of market

We may take this stability and price fluctuations in the market. These kind of growth only be stable in the market apart from that last year bubble is not considered as growth.
I expect there would be little price jump from October and ahead so we can hold and try to make the money out of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print