Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:30:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expect price to go up or price down?  (Read 1269 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:51:26 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:12:28 AM by MMA

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?

I think it's natural for bitcoin prices to go up and down because I think it is a very good moment and easy to guess, just imagine if you can read the movement of bitcoin price conditions it will be easy to get a lot of profits.
Fluctuation is always there in bitcoin price, but i think overall the bitcoin price is continuously increasing, and for now as the bitcoin price is trading too much stable for a long time. Although it is difficult to give a 100% correct speculation about bitcoin price but still i would like to say that more chances are that bitcoin price will very soon start increasing, because still bitcoin price has too much potential and therefore more chances are that its price will increase more in near future.
Yes that is right, but in current time the bitcoin price is in downward direction, and even it is expected by some investors that the price will remain down for some more time and after the July 2018 the price will again starting recovering and at the end of 2018 may be the price of bitcoin recover its previous high price and will even continue increasing making a new all time high price. Therefore i think it will be a wise decision if we continue holding our bitcoin.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

After the price is often down and slow to rise higher like last year, what exactly do you expect, do you expect the price to go down to buy or expect the price to rise high?

I think it's natural for bitcoin prices to go up and down because I think it is a very good moment and easy to guess, just imagine if you can read the movement of bitcoin price conditions it will be easy to get a lot of profits.
Fluctuation is always there in bitcoin price, but i think overall the bitcoin price is continuously increasing, and for now as the bitcoin price is trading too much stable for a long time. Although it is difficult to give a 100% correct speculation about bitcoin price but still i would like to say that more chances are that bitcoin price will very soon start increasing, because still bitcoin price has too much potential and therefore more chances are that its price will increase more in near future.
Yes that is right, but in current time the bitcoin price is in downward direction, and even it is expected by some investors that the price will remain down for some more time and after the July 2018 the price will again starting recovering and at the end of 2018 may be the price of bitcoin recover its previous high price and will even continue increasing making a new all time high price. Therefore i think it will be a wise decision if we continue holding our bitcoin.

It would be much wiser if you know the reason behind the price declination of Btc and other coins than just depending on your intuation. It'll make your investment more profitable and can easily decide when setting a specific target, than just holding and waiting endlessly for new ATH.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

It would be much wiser if you know the reason behind the price declination of Btc and other coins than just depending on your intuation. It'll make your investment more profitable and can easily decide when setting a specific target, than just holding and waiting endlessly for new ATH.
I don't also think that the movement is better last year since we only had a significant pump towards the yearend. Btc was moving pretty slowly then with a lot of drops also. And not a lot of people expected that btc would hit 20k as well. Don't expect too much whether its a  pump or a drop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

in order to already give an increase in prices in the market, you need to have some factors that affect pricing. But to date nothing like this has happened, except that more and more Bitcoin is entering the market, And this is not the best way to affect the desire to raise the price .
Suslura

Activity: 587
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

in order to already give an increase in prices in the market, you need to have some factors that affect pricing. But to date nothing like this has happened, except that more and more Bitcoin is entering the market, And this is not the best way to affect the desire to raise the price .
Well, there is already a lot of information that a certain big Whale named GOX is not the first time to throw a huge amount of Bitcoin onto the market. This is what triggered the complete fall of the crypto-currency market. Let's hope that this no longer happens and the market stabilizes.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

If only there is an exact prediction for bitcoin status everytime it goes up and down then it would be much better to calculate the price on which why it is very low in some cases and vice versa. In other words, the only least thing we can do is accept the fact that bitcoin's price is unstable. Through investors hands,we can't control the price to decline but what's good in it is that it can regain sooner. And,that's a good impact in the society of crypto currency so just expect the two scenarios of the price of bitcoin,as simple as that.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

As Of now we can say what will happen as you can see everyday in the market the price up and tomorrow is down. But I believe that the will recover and I expect that all in the market will  increase.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:21:42 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:18:02 AM by Question123

Most of us we want to ses bitcoin price increasing again because if that happen we can get enough profit for sure . I hope the price will not decrease  because some other people if they see the price decrease a little they will panic so that's why the price decrease big and that's not good us because if bitcoin die we will suffer. Yes we have a new coin become next bitcoin but we need few months before it recover again.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

To know the factors that affect the sudden price change of bitcoin is really helpful as we decide whether to sell immediately the coins we currenctly have or hold those until the time we believe bitcoin will rise based on the factors we know. Yet at the end of the day, all we can do is to adjust based on the price and current situation of bitcoin because we can do nothing despite the fact that we are aware of the factors. Which means that we are just followers of the changes that happen in bitcoin. To know the factors are just guides for our decision when trading.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

To know the factors that affect the sudden price change of bitcoin is really helpful as we decide whether to sell immediately the coins we currenctly have or hold those until the time we believe bitcoin will rise based on the factors we know. Yet at the end of the day, all we can do is to adjust based on the price and current situation of bitcoin because we can do nothing despite the fact that we are aware of the factors. Which means that we are just followers of the changes that happen in bitcoin. To know the factors are just guides for our decision when trading.

I agree with you mate! You are constituting are a very good point. But then I don't know if you are pointing out the positive side of knowing the factors of sudden price change or the negativity of it.
But then, I believe that knowing the factors are helpful to speculate the price if it will either go up or go down. Through our own speculation, we will be able to create a strategic way to better decide.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:58:29 AM

Most of us we want to ses bitcoin price increasing again because if that happen we can get enough profit for sure . I hope the price will not decrease .
Were still here because we wanted bitcoin to its prices up. If expectation how much no one can gives an exact prices but ofcourse were expecting this coming months bitcoin to increase. Were waiting these to happen so we can take profit for long that were suffering this dump stage.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:34:46 AM

The next major move should come soon. Unfortunately, there is a bearish bias. After all, this is a pretty typical bear triangle in the context of a larger downtrend:

But that's not a big deal. Bitcoin loves to break up from bearish wedges and triangles. So we're waiting with bated breath for this range to get broken.

$6,600 and $7,200 are the prices to watch. Once we decisively break once of those levels, this chart will be worth trading again.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

I'm one of those who holds, and how much about the price, which clear that I just hope I can sell at the price that can make a high profit, well surely most people who're investing in the long term, have the same hopes, but if really want to start investing, I think this is already the right time to buy at a low price. And I think this is really an investment step for the long term, because the price looks slower in price movements.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

As Of now we can say what will happen as you can see everyday in the market the price up and tomorrow is down. But I believe that the will recover and I expect that all in the market will  increase.
Well, most of us really expecting price to increase just like me I hold bitcoin until now because my expectation is huge. Just like others, they have said this year we can expect price increase but as the usual scenario the previous market decreases.
exstasie
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

The next major move should come soon. Unfortunately, there is a bearish bias. After all, this is a pretty typical bear triangle in the context of a larger downtrend:

But that's not a big deal. Bitcoin loves to break up from bearish wedges and triangles. So we're waiting with bated breath for this range to get broken.

$6,600 and $7,200 are the prices to watch. Once we decisively break once of those levels, this chart will be worth trading again.

BOOM. We're breaking up from the triangle!

I can almost hear the bears screaming through the monitor. And bulls just made new local highs above the $7,200 pivot.

As long as price holds above that level and this doesn't immediately turn into a huge wick, we should be trending upwards for the next couple weeks. This could start the road to $14,000+. Cheesy

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

Most of us we want to ses bitcoin price increasing again because if that happen we can get enough profit for sure . I hope the price will not decrease .
Well, you cannot always have your cake and eat it. The market is what it is as long as it is driven by supply and demand and the fundamental factors that go on in such market. Things cannot always be rosy but the thing with the crypto market is that when it is going to be rosy, it is always very rosy and that is enough for anyone who is getting in for the long term.

No one can expect anything much in the short term except for those using some indicators to trade, but as long as you understand the strength of what you are holding, then you should be fine.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

BOOM. We're breaking up from the triangle!

I can almost hear the bears screaming through the monitor. And bulls just made new local highs above the $7,200 pivot.

As long as price holds above that level and this doesn't immediately turn into a huge wick, we should be trending upwards for the next couple weeks. This could start the road to $14,000+. Cheesy
hopefully it will happen soon. to be honest, I did not expect that bitcoin prices quickly rose. maybe this will be a big rise as this continues. I hope the price can reach $ 14000 this month, or next month.
exstasie
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

hopefully it will happen soon. to be honest, I did not expect that bitcoin prices quickly rose. maybe this will be a big rise as this continues. I hope the price can reach $ 14000 this month, or next month.

Expecting it to happen within weeks is probably unrealistic. Time is a really important factor in markets. We've been in a downtrend for the better part of 4 months.

If this is a correction to the downtrend (just a bounce) then we should expect it to take months, not weeks. If we have bottomed before a new bull trend, then we will probably have a drawn out "boring phase" where price is relatively stagnant.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

What is happening is normal, and it is one thing I have expected every old member of the community to have gotten used to by now and what new members should have realized from the old members. It is a highly volatile market and there is nothing we can do about it, but asides that, every market will always have its up and downs, but the long term however for every investor still remains intact with respect to huge profit and those who can see that can see it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

What is happening is normal, and it is one thing I have expected every old member of the community to have gotten used to by now and what new members should have realized from the old members. It is a highly volatile market and there is nothing we can do about it, but asides that, every market will always have its up and downs, but the long term however for every investor still remains intact with respect to huge profit and those who can see that can see it.
Yeah, there's no need to get panic as the market is too volatile and we can't do anything about it but still, there's one thing to do. One can be an opportunist by taking the advantage of the depression and wait for the inclinations. Since the bitcoin is always looked as the long-term investment so the variations in the price won't affect your profit-making at all...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████