Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is patient hodling BITCOIN is the key to success?  (Read 216 times)
jayco25 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:22 AM
Merited by Beefcake (1)

I've come to realize that the key to real success depends 100% on success as well the same thing that happened to those who sold their Bitcoin when the price was not up will happen to tones of Bitcoin  members and moving on most people don't like when they are about to be given the strongest care from a person who cares for them when they tell them to simply wait not knowing the kind of surprises they have in store for them.

It was real and i myself withnessed it with my own very eyes alot of people complained about Bitcoin for showing up some low price and due to impatient tones of people sold thier coins at cheaper price but now look at bitcoin now all those people are being haunted in thier mind day in day out for selling out thier coins.

Always learn from the mistakes of others in other not to be a victim if it truly that success it what you seek you will master patient and remain calm.

#Datarius
1nvestments

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

I've come to realize that the key to real success depends 100% on success as well the same thing that happened to those who sold their Bitcoin when the price was not up will happen to tones of Bitcoin  members and moving on most people don't like when they are about to be given the strongest care from a person who cares for them when they tell them to simply wait not knowing the kind of surprises they have in store for them.

It was real and i myself withnessed it with my own very eyes alot of people complained about Bitcoin for showing up some low price and due to impatient tones of people sold thier coins at cheaper price but now look at bitcoin now all those people are being haunted in thier mind day in day out for selling out thier coins.

Always learn from the mistakes of others in other not to be a victim if it truly that success it what you seek you will master patient and remain calm.

#Datarius

I have to agree with you as im on the same page as you. Why would someone want to sell now just hold on to it an be patient ! Good things always take time and we know that until now with bitcoin patience has been the best result for long term !

thanks Smiley
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:31:49 AM

Holding is one of the keys to successful investing and we should not be tempted by panic selling, because holding can train our patience to be more calm and not to disturb our minds.
simplecriss

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

Yeah it will be a success to all do this thing of patience.. this comes the rule of a trader that if you/we want to become a good trader “we must managed our self”..  be of good courage everyone..
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:46:32 AM

Holding is not the key to success. Playing smart with your investment is the key to success. If you will hold your money till the end of time, probably you will not earn. But if you know how to play with your investment just to have profits then you may gain more!

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:47:44 AM

Tulips don't grow fast you know like the veg we are being feed in the shops these days
that have never seen soil or the sunlight.

Hey talking of light, well here is some light being shined on the lightning network that's going to
make us all rich  Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

Seeing both sides of the coin is the way to profit so the slot machine players (most people here) best
look away now.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:59:45 AM

Yeah it will be a success to all do this thing of patience.. this comes the rule of a trader that if you/we want to become a good trader “we must managed our self”..  be of good courage everyone..

Always nice to meet stock brokers and traders so all that old rubbish about "Not catching falling knifes" and "Let the trend be your friend"  has been
thrown in the bin has it now.

Can we talk "head and shoulders" now or are you seeing "Cup's-en-teapots" because the last hammer I saw was at $19k so I just
kept "Buying on the dip"

Good traders my friend are running shorts right now, don't need courage but nice try anyway.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:12:36 AM

#Datarius

I kind of got your point although you really made such a confusing, almost-impossible-to-understand, post. The point really is that we should begin to learn the art of being calm in the face of pressure and frustration and even panic. Who is not frustrated and disappointed with the way the market is performing right now? Everybody is unhappy about all these dumps. But what can we do? If we start selling our Bitcoins, it will only make the market worse. And of course it will not give us any gain at all. So the wisest thing to consider right now is only hodling. And that is what I am doing.
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:15:16 AM

I agree, keep hold of bitcoin for big profits, even though the price is now declining. Stay calm and do not be tempted to sell it. Success requires patience.
ladmxy

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

Keeping calm and maintaining patience is one of the factors for the success of traders. In addition, we must learn to maintain independent thinking and learn to distinguish between true and false news.
RioAnjay

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

In holding Bitcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because sometimes beginners, especially Bitcoiner Idealis often confused must collect Bitcoin or just pursue profit in selling Bitcoin.
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:27:58 AM

The key to success is understanding market conditions.  If price is changing, find out why.  For example when it started to rise in 2017, I look around and the best evidence was that big institutions were starting to buy bitcoins.  Recently I found a post claiming a ton of coins from Mt. Gox are being sold off, like 180k bitcoins or something.  If that is true, I expect them to sell over time as much as possible, rather than crashing the market.  This means that the bitcoin price should be suppressed or in a bear market for the near future (1-2 years even).  If this is the case, and I want to do some more research to find out for sure, then IMO the best strategy is either dollar cost averaging (buying a fixed amount at regular intervals no matter what the price is) or buying the dips.

It seems that the price will go up to 11k or so then dip down to 8k or so.  A simple strategy of buying some when the price goes down to the 9k range might be sound, although timing the market may not be easy to do.

But the ultimate key to success it to never let emotions call the shots.
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

Not just holding and patient is the key. It depends on how you invest if your a type is a longer investment patience is the key but not at all time. Theres some people that investing in shorter time this is because of the volatility of the cryptocurrency that why its becomes possible to take profit in less risks. They can get a profit evem in short time. Smiley
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

Yes, hold your bitcoin and be patients because it will bring you and cross your poverty, but the other people they hurry to withdraw because of fake news because the value of bitcoin in the future is low so hold it and remove irritation.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

Yes, true holding is a very good decision for bitcoin users but in the current situation when bitcoin prices are decreasing, it is very emotionally draining for every bitcoin holder. and the fact that at times like this is an investor should be able to train themselves in terms of emotional control that will form a huge investor spirit because patience is a must-have for investors.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

#Datarius

I think that holding criptocurrency is the best strategy. Most of criptocurrency products are not realized yet. It is necessary to wait its realization at least

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

You are very right, and that's the case. No matter what investment you do, patience is always the most important. We should learn to control our emotions and keep cool enough before making decisions.
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

#Datarius

Patiently holding bitcoin is one of the best strategy to make profit out of your investments. There's a proper time to buy and sell bitcoin. But it does not necessarily mean that you will earn if you hold your bitcoin for a long time. I think its better to learn how to analyze the situation in the market, bitcoin's price in so unpredictable that's why we can't just rely on waiting for it to increase. Patience is key to in investments, but I think strategy is also important if you want to make the most out of it.

feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

You won't get something big with just 'patient'. you need some knowledge and experience too.
for example you hold patiently your bitcoin, and sell when the price is the best.
you must own a knowledge about bitcoin price in the market.
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:38:05 AM

#Datarius

Bitcoin is a kind of technological advancement. After several years of development, the ecology of Bitcoin is no longer the same, and more and more businesses have begun to support Bitcoin. The devaluation of some countries’ currencies has also increased the demand for Bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: