Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower  (Read 1832 times)
bird17

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:55 AM

Trading better than holding. But the main thing is that you know how to trade well.if not sure, then just HOLD
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:54:50 AM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

It actually depends on your strategy, some would just hold and sit on their investment because it might be too late to sell it since the bear market started months ago. You can either sell them and buy back when the market dips a lot. There's actually a lot you can do during this kind of situation to assure that you will not lose something or gain from the bear market.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

hold and buy back is a good job I see the current chances are good for buying coins at cheap prices, the current speculation you have to do because if we sell we get a loss.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

In order to get the maximum profit, you have to buy coins that are on the bottom. They have more chances to grow up. Traders study the coin graphs in order to determine the state of the coin. This is a very important part of the overall analysis of the coin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:23:15 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:28:47 AM

hold and buy back is a good job I see the current chances are good for buying coins at cheap prices, the current speculation you have to do because if we sell we get a loss.
Selling when prices down is a loss but we also must be observant to see the market trend. If in your re-analysis, the price is likely to go down then "cut loss" is the right decision. If your analysis is correct then you will reduce or cover a much larger loss. You can also buy back when you feel you are at the bottom.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

Yes, technical analysis is a good option for investing, however, if you are going to invest good amount then also do a proper research about the coin before taking any decision.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

Talking about holding buying and selling in today's market then a wise thing to do would also be to get rid of your investments right now as due to the current glitches the blockchain tech is receiving for economies at scale and the backlashes it is facing by  major corporations it would be a wise thing to get out now and sustain fewer losses and come back when it is recovering
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Yeah but if we all sold on the ath, and re buy now, we would have an enourmous amount of money at this moment. I dont know why i didnt do that before.

I really blame myself because of not selling at $14000 when i had the opportunity.. the same when ether was over $1200 each

In order to get the maximum profit, you have to buy coins that are on the bottom. They have more chances to grow up. Traders study the coin graphs in order to determine the state of the coin. This is a very important part of the overall analysis of the coin.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Yes, technical analysis is a good option for investing, however, if you are going to invest good amount then also do a proper research about the coin before taking any decision.
Buy coins that are cheap, and always remember hold only if you see the great potential on the coins. Always learned to analyze the market when we buy or invest. I agree, before we invest of our money always search for the best to earned profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

Trying buy back on lower prices you can miss train to south. That's why now if you already bought any altcoins you should hold it waiting for recovery of the market.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

i think it is a good choice if you accept to cut your losses when target is dumped below 10% of your asset and buy back again in the future as long as the price gets low,  however, you will have to choose a right time to sell because not thing can be profitable, so i believe it would be better if you choose to hold your coins for long term rather then trading everyday.

prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

hold, then you dont have to worry about timing.
once you sell, be sure to sit on the desk and make those right trades! Risk!
Cant do the last, then dont sell or do anything
the market is bottomming max https://www.coingecko.com/en no sign of stopping at trendlines

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

I held my Bitcoins till $11,500 and sold them immediately after it formed a double top pattern. Still holding many altcoins like ETH in loss. What I suggest you now is to HODL till it forms a double bottom pattern. If this is successful then we might see one more rally. If it breaks that then sell and enter again at lower price.

Blah blah
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

And then there will be even more doubts and you will decide to sell. It is better not to analyze anything, because it does not work now, it is expected as well as last year that the rise of all coins will come in a month, then it is worth densely considering all the indicators for each coin in the portfolio.

tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

perhaps if you're really experienced it could help but I think crypto often doesn't behave as the trend analysis is indicating. That said I wish I knew more about it. knowledge is never a bad thing.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

The market for cryptocurrency in the past few days has been adjusted, especially in terms of bitcoin prices as well as other altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. Change can be good but this also creates uncertainty and can affect the psychology of investors. So, if you are a smart investor with a market that is changing in the direction of falling prices like this, you should buy as much coin as possible, keep the coin you have. And I'm sure that the price of coin will increase again and you will earn a great profit.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

If you are going for long, just hold. But if you need to make more interim profits, trading and watching for candle signals can do a lot more good for your portfolio.
izmirligencforvet

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

if you know your coins will decreasing you shoul sell and buy back lover. It is meaningless to hold decreasing coin. but nobody knows that. It is better to do gradual process.

nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

sell and buy back lower!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: