Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower  (Read 1832 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
It depends on your skills are you any good at reading the charts? Are you any good at predicting how the market is going to move? If you are then there are profits waiting for you and holding may not be the best choice for you but if you do not have the talent then the only thing that you can do is to hold and wait for the market to recover.
Buying and selling activity specially on trading do really require specific skills and cant really be easily attained by anybody since this kind of skills would really be profitable for longer run. Day active trades can make money if it executed well. Ive been still practicing this thing even though i commit loses but just still fine because i do learn up from my mistake and i know that sooner or later i will get this trading technique.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

Typical long term holding, this is when you kept holding and buying the dips without even selling a bit. Although I didnt say that its not profitable, but long term holding means long term profit earned. Whereas, when you can actively manage to play with the price, like buying the dips and sell during temporary pumps. I guess it could be very profitable if you learn to practice and master the skills of trading procedure.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:53:50 AM

sell at a low price than buying again quite funny because we bought our capital again. better hold and then buy more when the price is low if still have capital it will give a greater advantage.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:25:59 AM

I think selling now and waiting for some lower price is not a good idea since the crypto market just started its bullish move. If you sell now thinking the price is low, you may never get a low price for another one year. May be in January 2019 you could expect a low price due to Chinese holidays.

Hold the coins as of now and good things are going to happen. Wait patiently and don't sell your coins at this moment.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

Already the prices went very lower in the market, now it is not the right time to sell them because already they are low. So hold it for some more time and wait until the price starts increasing. If you sell them at the high value then you can buy them again when the price went very low in the market.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

Already the prices went very lower in the market, now it is not the right time to sell them because already they are low. So hold it for some more time and wait until the price starts increasing. If you sell them at the high value then you can buy them again when the price went very low in the market.
Buy back can overcome but if our capital is over we can only expect the price could rise prices. no sulusi. selling also will only make us more losers to be better as I said earlier. hold

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I hold to die so i will not sell and buy back with lower price. In first few months in crypto, i always sell and wait to buy with lower price, the reuslt i lost more than 30% because of doing so. Now, i hold and close my account everytime the market crash.  Grin
rynanosih21

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

Despite low then remained in detention only because it will surely rise again. If you are selling then buying again then there will be no profit at all. withhold became one of the solutions to avoid losses.
Ovgri

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

I'm holding the coins for a long time and the falling market gave me a chance to re-buy at a lower price. But now the market can turn, so for a while I stopped trading.

Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

now is the time to hold long-term coins because right now we can not sell for low prices and still need a lot of time to earn big profits, but if you have big money you can buy potential coins and hold until the market returns to normal situation.
cohens714

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

I don't think it's ever bad to keep learning and growing your knowledge.  I am much more of an FA guy but I do use TA when looking at timing my buys and sells.
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

When indeed we have more capital. we can make repurchase. but if our capital is already limited. we are forced to just hold the coin in order to rise again because if we sell the same we lose
binghope

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Again I advise you to hold them, I firmly believe that in the future the price of atlcoin will increase again, by the end of 2018 will be the time of boom of the Crypto market and the price of the altcoin will surge. And buy them more now.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

Cryptocurrency market every day presents us with big surprises. Previously, when bitcoin was worth more than $ 15k, it was possible to predict the fall and rise. It's different now
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

It depends on your skills are you any good at reading the charts? Are you any good at predicting how the market is going to move? If you are then there are profits waiting for you and holding may not be the best choice for you but if you do not have the talent then the only thing that you can do is to hold and wait for the market to recover.
Buying and selling activity specially on trading do really require specific skills and cant really be easily attained by anybody since this kind of skills would really be profitable for longer run. Day active trades can make money if it executed well. Ive been still practicing this thing even though i commit loses but just still fine because i do learn up from my mistake and i know that sooner or later i will get this trading technique.
You require a very specific set of skills in order to become a successful trader, many people try to get those skills but very few are able to get them since not everything is just about reading the charts it is also about knowing how the market is going to react to a certain news and that is not always easy.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

I agree with your opinion.
Holding or selling and then buying back at a cheaper price is one of the strategies undertaken in crypto trading.
In doing so of course we must be good at reading market conditions and often monitor the price movement of crypto at any time.
Crypto prices are hard to predict so we can not be sure when we should hold the crypto, sell it or buy it back.
All that depends on the market and our job is to set the best strategy possible to avoid the things that are not expected.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

Already the prices went very low in the market and it is not the right time to sell them at this prices. So holding might give us more profit but for that, it will take some more time recover the prices.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

If you don't like anymore the technique of holding and selling and buy back again cheap coins then you can try to hold forever.
Then sell it when your coin is still alive or you can try to deal without any techniques. I think it is much harder than with technique. You should not forget that we aren't to experience good things alone sometimes we experience hardship to teach us. Better luck next time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

If you can spend a lot of time at the computer, you can increase the amount of coin in your hand by doing trade. The easiest thing to do is to wait by saying hodl. It is more exciting and more profitable to trade than to wait without taking any risk Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
kurlllviss77

Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

I hold to die so i will not sell and buy back with lower price. In first few months in crypto, i always sell and wait to buy with lower price, the reuslt i lost more than 30% because of doing so. Now, i hold and close my account everytime the market crash.  Grin
I, too, lost part of my portfolio using this strategy. Now I do it rarely and without losses.

[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: