Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:24:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower  (Read 1832 times)
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

if you are not a grood trader in my opinion you should just pick some promising coin that you think will grow in the mid-long term and hold them until you are satisfied with the profits. trading is dangerous, expecially day trading, you can have a huge losses with high probability. i used to do daytrade but now i have understood that it's not the better way to get profits expecially if you have a small capital

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

I suggest hold and buy back, to sell now is not the right time because the market is still not stable and when it has not increased the maximum. you must keep hold and add to your coin collection to be used as a deposit account.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

hold san buy can be used as an option, you should not be exposed to panic sell when the coin decreases or increases. because right now this coin is in a time of increase and it can make us bigger gain profit if we be patient to hold coins.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

This market is so volatil. I think holding isn't much effective in cryptocurrencies. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. Holding some promising coins only gives you some profit. On the other hand, acttively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. Yes, there is a much bigger risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?
Yes, that's all needed. Any knowledge and technical analysis is very nice but not the best in this crypto market. Because this market seem small so many technical analysis not work as it be.
many hyped coin and the market affect by many news in both bad or good news. technical useless in this case.
Then Sell High Buy Lower! And don't FOMO!

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

When you sell to buy below two options are possible. The first is that the price will fall and you will buy cheaper. The second is that you can not buy cheaper and the price will rise.
And the seller must make sure it would be the first one. This is where his skills and talent comes to a display. The easiest way to decide the right time for selling is whenever a decrement appears during the soaring up of the price. That is first sign of coming downfall. One more thing that should be kept in mind, the whole amount of coin should never be sold at one time.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Both of these strategies will bring you profit. I buy cheaper and sell more. I HOLD a few altcolins for a long time
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

it depends on your strategy, i am a holder so i like holding coin.
i used to sell and bought back lower but that's not suitable to me. so i change my strategy
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

This market is so volatil. I think holding isn't much effective in cryptocurrencies. The chart moves by hours, even minutes. Holding some promising coins only gives you some profit. On the other hand, acttively trading, or so they say, day trading, is much more effective. Yes, there is a much bigger risk in day trading but also a promise of much bigger profits.
big profits can be gained if we also use a large capital in trading. because with a small capital, we trade in a daily or even monthly way also still a small profit. comparison small profit and small risk with  big profit then also big risk  too

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

big profits can be gained if we also use a large capital in trading. because with a small capital, we trade in a daily or even monthly way also still a small profit. comparison small profit and small risk with  big profit then also big risk  too
but if we have a good trading processing capability we can be bigger to get profit even with small capital, we can be optimistic it will happen. with the big capital must be bigger profit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

I am not good at reading the price graph so for me I would just hold it,
But I think it is much better to sell and buy back at a lower price then hold till you gain profit but it is riskier.
What if when you sell your coin the coin starts to recover then you just lost some profit because of it.
I am not good at reading graph too. But I do trade often. Read analysis of another people or news about the market, watch the exchange often. Now coins are going up and falling down a little bit to correct. It is interesting to find where the lower point is for purchasing. Always buy at low price no matter how the graph looks like.
Arkhi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

Strategies in trading do buy as much as when prices are low and sell when prices have gone up to get the highest profit. With such a strategy your investments can grow larger. For that do not ever waste the opportunities that exist so you do not regret.
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

If in my opinion you can just hold your coins for some time. But if I am in your current position I will sell and buy back when the price is down. Even if the value is not much but at least my coins multiply...
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

Because of all those dips that took place in the first quarter of the year, people really had no
choice but to hold and buy. It was the most reasonable and rational strategy at the time, selling
was risky, too risky if you ask me. Though with trading when the market was done, it too provided
satisfactory opportunities to buy and trade some coins that were still doing good and considerably
a good amount of profit was still viable to gain. I think buying low then holding again is a better
strategy, since the market is clearly showing progress prices will definitely get better in the coming
days, weeks and months to come.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

if you are a holder. You should keep holding until you reach the target you give. Do not sell and buy at a lower price. You will lose USD
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

Indeed, in investing you must know first the development of the growth of coins from time to time. If the coin has a good seed to be planted and harvested in the future, then you should buy it. So also with the state of crypto now, you must be selective in choosing a coin that is really high quality for you to resist in some future time. Then you can sell it when the crypto has soared. With the benefits you get, you can reallocate to buy another coin at a lower price to achieve the highest return.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Already will not be lower, now you need to rejoice at the price that is and in principle you can invest, because the growth has just begun and this is a good time to overstraight the portfolio. Now the active phase for all traders, then there will be only point changes and globally something can not be changed already.
This time can be considered as the last chance for all investors because it is impossible or too difficult for the market to bleed this much and this long again. Finally, it is going green from red. Now that it is certain, there is no reason to hold back and not invest. I am sure many would have already started buying their adorable coins and if someone is planning to grasp bitcoin, he better hurry.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

If you have the skills to earn more money trading than with holding then you are correct you will be better trading than holding your coins the only issue is that many people think that they have to skill and all they realize too late that they do not, the problem is they do this when they lose all their money, so make a fair assessment of your skills before making any trades.

we as a normal people cant earn money like this. because suddenly sonethings happen and btc pump 5% or dump%5 we dont know why it is like this.
if you are not big investor. take your coin make a target and sell when it is on this point
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

If you have the skills to earn more money trading than with holding then you are correct you will be better trading than holding your coins the only issue is that many people think that they have to skill and all they realize too late that they do not, the problem is they do this when they lose all their money, so make a fair assessment of your skills before making any trades.

we as a normal people cant earn money like this. because suddenly sonethings happen and btc pump 5% or dump%5 we dont know why it is like this.
if you are not big investor. take your coin make a target and sell when it is on this point
I know that that is why I always recommend holding as the best strategy, I know that the potential to make more more profits with trading is there and that is why many people decide to take their chances, but very few are able to get any kind of profits, I know that if I tried to trade for some time I will probably lose my money and I'm not willing to lose in something I'm not very good at that is why I just hold.
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

if you are a holder. You should keep holding until you reach the target you give. Do not sell and buy at a lower price. You will lose USD
yes I agree if we as long-term holders better wait for the price terget we want to get bigger profit
but it would not hurt if the price is cheap to buy back the coin so that the capital we hold can multiply, of course, can get a bigger profit too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: