Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower  (Read 1832 times)
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

Hold and sell can be used as an option. Hold when the price is falling and when the price improves and rises higher is the right time to sell.

Fascinat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

I bought some alt coins when they were "crashed" to very cheap price line, that was a gift I think.
That looks so sad bro.But next time if you have planned to buy altcoins maybe you will choose a potential altcoin and observed the volatile movement if it is in demand.

I saw the BCH is quite volatile at the moment. Is that a sign that it is in demand?
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

I guess it depends  more on your skills. If you are good in trading, than it is better to risk and sell your coins, if not...well holding strategy almost never disspoints me =) So for me it is easier to hold coins for some time.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

Both options are very good. To sell and buy cheaper is good, because the funds for investment become free + capital is increasing. But there is always a risk that the coin goes further up, and you have already sold it.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

It depends on your capability and  strategy for hodling it is best that you add yo your hodling if you have money to spare nad the prices in the market is low, however most of us cannot do it due to lack of funds. I would highly suggest to you to take a strategy that can do with the resources that you have just be patient and it will pay off.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

At the moment, when the exchange rate drops, the advice is that you should not sell but have to continue to hold until the market rebounds again. The rationale for selling is probably 3 days ago when the exchange rate of the whole market was on the upward trend. So you should calm down and continue to hold because the exchange rate will increase again, then you should sell and continue to buy to invest will be better.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
rambak

Activity: 109

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:05:05 AM

Yes, indeed the strategy of holding the coin is done when the value of coin prices is down.
On the contrary, if the coin market price of the coin has risen, then immediately to sell it before the price goes down again.
Because in the Cryptocurrency marketplace every coin price can go up and down in a fast time then you have to read the market conditions.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

Regarding hold, sell and buy back about bitcoin it depends how our attitude and actions in the movement bitcoin . Just remember it, we as the bitcoiners who can learn it. It's good we discuss with fellow bitcoiner to determine the latest developments in terms of selling price , the purchase price or hold it is the decision and the conclusion of each bitcoiners user.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

Few days ago I was like wake in my nightmare I've been holding my coins 3 months ago and without doing anything because all I know before is it's better to hold and hold but few days ago I was wake up in this nightmare those 3 months passed it's all wasted because I never increased my coins but only kept it, that was my bad. And today I am trying to trade and it is not easy but it's also difficult.
About 5% of traders on the market are successful at a long distance. It is very complex, intellectual, very nervous, exhausting work. When you get to a growing market, you might think that you are a very good trader. But as we saw, many traders lost a lot of money a couple of months ago. The market gave a slap to very many traders
The problem is that many traders may think that they are very good when in fact the market is doing all the work for them, this is what happened in the previous bull run, it is very easy to look like a genius when the market grows 20 times, but it is in the current market conditions were the true traders show their skills because they are able to earn money even in this difficult market.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Few days ago I was like wake in my nightmare I've been holding my coins 3 months ago and without doing anything because all I know before is it's better to hold and hold but few days ago I was wake up in this nightmare those 3 months passed it's all wasted because I never increased my coins but only kept it, that was my bad. And today I am trying to trade and it is not easy but it's also difficult.
About 5% of traders on the market are successful at a long distance. It is very complex, intellectual, very nervous, exhausting work. When you get to a growing market, you might think that you are a very good trader. But as we saw, many traders lost a lot of money a couple of months ago. The market gave a slap to very many traders
The problem is that many traders may think that they are very good when in fact the market is doing all the work for them, this is what happened in the previous bull run, it is very easy to look like a genius when the market grows 20 times, but it is in the current market conditions were the true traders show their skills because they are able to earn money even in this difficult market.

I quite agree with you, trading cryptocurrencies has more finesse than trading traditional financial instruments and this can in many ways enhance durable factors of most cryptocurrency projects, especially in the long run.
Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

Sell and buy back lower
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

It depends on traders knowledge. I think that newbies should hold because there are many speculations in crypto and they can easily make mistakes. However, sell and buy back lower is more profitable but riskier.
This sounds great idea. I know you mean to say that you have gotten some coins and the want to sell them because the current prices are high and you do not want to loose the chance. Very well let me mention the stories of few others who earned riches by holding them for long. You never know when the prices would be low again and after selling, you would be out of the market which does not sound good.

Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

Holding is a very valuable strategy in crypto. It is not just for beginners and newbies but even the long-time crypto investors are still using that strategy. With this strategy, you will see that your value is going up and down. If you take a look at it you are somehow made to think that selling during the expensive days and buying back during the cheap days is the way to make more profit, but I am telling you, it is not as easy as you might thought. Try it if you want to know the real experience. A lot have been saying they should just have hodl.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:44:51 AM

Holding is a very valuable strategy in crypto. It is not just for beginners and newbies but even the long-time crypto investors are still using that strategy. With this strategy, you will see that your value is going up and down. If you take a look at it you are somehow made to think that selling during the expensive days and buying back during the cheap days is the way to make more profit, but I am telling you, it is not as easy as you might thought. Try it if you want to know the real experience. A lot have been saying they should just have hodl.
You should hold and sell back higher instead. If you sell right now, let me tell you that you will earn an incremental rise in the prices of your coins. You also would need to buy again and you will have to buy at the prevailing market prices which will be not more economic from the point of view of an economist. If you hold now and sell back high, you will earn a whole rise in the price of each unit of coin and not the incremental rise.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

I quite agree with you, trading cryptocurrencies has more finesse than trading traditional financial instruments and this can in many ways enhance durable factors of most cryptocurrency projects, especially in the long run.
Yes, there are many people that began trading and they earned money just because the market was in very favorable conditions, and now that the market has returned to a behavior that corresponds more with the normality they are losing everything that they earned because they were not responsible for those profits the market was, in fact they could have gotten better results by just holding their coins.
Geor

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

sell at a low price than buying again quite funny because we bought our capital again. better hold and then buy more when the price is low if still have capital it will give a greater advantage.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

It really seems to me to choose the right strategy and stick to it. Do not give in to the spontaneous desire to buy when rising and selling when falling.
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:38:30 PM

I think that today you need to trade daily. This will now bring maximum profit. Some altcoins per day yield 10-20 percent. I think that this is an excellent result.
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

You only hold coins that you think is for long term for those that you think is not then you have to always set stop loss and then buy back when it goes lower and then sell when it gets high. And yes this requires you to know how to TA for you to know when to go in and out.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

i agree with you that technical analys can help you to predict the coins trend. But, it is not exact 100% because the cryptocurrency is a new market and it is not perpect. Its actiity depend on the information too much. Beside using charts and models, you also need to hunt the news in the market.
if it is a lot of money , i will not believe in the trend forecast . there are too many factors that affect the price of encryption . the best strategy is to hold it for the long term .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: