Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:30:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell and buy back lower  (Read 1832 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

It completely depends on the situation of the market because holding will always give us good profit but we have to sell them at the right time in order to make profits. After making profits market will not be in positive trend so whenever the price drops keep your major investment again back in potential coin.

DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

Selling and buying back later on a lower price is called trading. So if you want to try this, its your decision. I also tried to trade, and i failed. Its a lot heavier then you think, so do not underestimate. You need a lot of good nerves, and also lot of know how about trading and the market. Otherwise you will fail and loose money!
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

taking advantage of the moment is very profitable, but the way it is usually used by daily tradder, and not for long-term investment. of course this way also has a risk when we are wrong predictions which direction should up trend, but the opposite happened.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:00:31 AM

If you do daily trading, don't hold. The best option is to sell and buy back lower because holdings don't increase your balance and you will spend long periods of recovery waiting.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:35 AM

taking advantage of the moment is very profitable, but the way it is usually used by daily tradder, and not for long-term investment. of course this way also has a risk when we are wrong predictions which direction should up trend, but the opposite happened.
That's the risk behind it, if you predicted in the wrong directions then you will surely regret your decision, better to observe and learn the potentials,if you are already comfortable with this strategy then try it out with little investment, I think experience will be the key if you will be able to survive and gain a lot out this system,.
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:17:08 AM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

sell and buy back lower.
but tradeing want skills, if you can trade with lucky to, i think you willbe to the moon wery soon <3
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

Hi so do people think it's worth learning chart tracking, technical analysis in order to sell and buy back Lower to increase my position. With all of these recent drops I feel I'm wasting opportunities because I've been told it's always better to hold. I value this strategy but would it not also be beneficial to maybe think about looking at some charts?

sell and buy back lower.
but tradeing want skills, if you can trade with lucky to, i think you willbe to the moon wery soon <3

it is an easy tips to say but difficult to do. we know that buying in a low state will be a big advantage when the price goes up, but we will not know when that low price is. all we can do is predict.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:18:47 PM

for now, I prefer to hold Altcoin because now the price of Altcoin and bitcoin is still below and still not up because this many people who hold their altcoin and wait for altcoin price back stable and can sell it, da you can buy back when low altcoin price

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

sell and buy back lower.

it is an easy tips to say but difficult to do. we know that buying in a low state will be a big advantage when the price goes up, but we will not know when that low price is. all we can do is predict.

You are right and that is why I prefer to hold. I tried couple of time sell and buy back lower, but never got the perfect moment to do so and did not make so mu ch profit after all.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

For me as a trader  if my coins goes down i will sell it and i do buy again if the price will falling so that i will avoid losing my capital. That are best thing we can do as trader sell if you have small profit then buy again if the price get lower.
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

At a distance hodling is a best strategy. The main profit of it is unlosing your nerve cells if you give your brain a right direction
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

To save you from losses is to hold when the price goes down, and to gain profit, you can buy when the price falls because you can buy it cheaply.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

Although not mandatory, technical analysis by using graphics, of course worthy of study by anyone who feels involved in the field of cryptocurrency, because by studying it, we will know the movements that occur in detail and more specific again.
For me, HOLD is the last strategy when prices tend to decline, away from an increase in a long time.

ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

From my point of view, this is the best way to increase your capital, if you are confident in the project and its further growth. In addition, it is convenient for people who do not have a lot of funds for investment.
therealelon

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:25:17 AM

Sell and buy back lower obvious, but what if there is no option to buy back lower? And what do you sell it for?

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
funkpod

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

it will definitely go up again but no one knows when, the issue in this market is that no one can actually expect anything, i have seen analysis from the top world traders and signals from every single paid group, in this bearish market, all of them fail, it keeps going down so no one really knows what may happen next
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

it will definitely go up again but no one knows when, the issue in this market is that no one can actually expect anything, i have seen analysis from the top world traders and signals from every single paid group, in this bearish market, all of them fail, it keeps going down so no one really knows what may happen next

the issue in this market is that no one can actually expect anything,

That is not an issue but rather that is actually normal because cryptos are really unpredictable. The value will only depend on demand and supply. If we are experiencing a dip then probably most people are selling off their coins but as soon as the value will go down , there were also people that get attracted to it in which case they buy at the dip and as a result we can now soon expect a certain increase on their value .

Those signals that you get from a pump and dump group arent also recomended to follow because  they cannot also predict on what will be the real outcome of the coins.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

I prefer to hold, and in between if the price increases good reaching targeted price I just tend to sell and buy back at a lower price. Because each and every cryptocurrency used to fluctuate between time. So, once after selling surely we'll get chance to buy at a lower price.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

For me as a trader  if my coins goes down i will sell it and i do buy again if the price will falling so that i will avoid losing my capital. That are best thing we can do as trader sell if you have small profit then buy again if the price get lower.

Knowing that, few people can do this, so focus on analyzing and learning from the market, and you will succeed when you have analytics. Know that the market today is very difficult. but we never surrender.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

Currently in the month of June this bitcoin price is back down and is now in the range of $ 6,579 as well as Eth is currently in the $ 494 dollar range if you do not see that this is a good opportunity to buy and hold until the prices skyrocket again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: