Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone explains well to me the mining??  (Read 158 times)
abderrazak belkhir (OP)

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

Hello friends i just have some qeustions about the mining of btc:
1-why the total supply of bitcoin is not rise when the mining happen?
2-if the mining afect the price of bitcoin and how?
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:32:40 AM

i will skip first question since i dont know the answer

IMO, more difficult to mine = higher bitcoin price, almost same as gold. But this is old theory and as you can see the difficulty increase a lot this year but the bitcoin price still going down.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

Bitcoin miners help keep the Bitcoin network secure by approving transactions. Mining is an important and integral part of Bitcoin that ensures fairness while keeping the Bitcoin network stable, safe and secure.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:31:37 AM

In bitcoin mining, the more blocks are solved the greater the difficulty for the miners so it takes a very long time to mine the bitcoin so that the total supply will not be seen to increase significantly different from mining with other algorithms. While mining does not significantly affect bitcoin prices because the bitcoin price in some marketplaces is the bitcoin holders, the miners only process assist in processing a bitcoin transaction.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

Im not sure if I'm really going to answer all your questions but I know that miners regulate bitcoin transactions thus keeping the network stable and preventing it from crashing.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

Hello friends i just have some qeustions about the mining of btc:
1-why the total supply of bitcoin is not rise when the mining happen?
1. Supply of bitcoin is fixed from the first day of bitcoin and nobody knows why satoshi have choose 21 million as total supply of coin. Supply of bitcoin is less than 21 million right now but it is increasing everyday till it will reach that limit. After that there will be no more mining reward for miners but they will get tx fee.

2. Mining will affect total circulating supply not the total maximum supply.
abderrazak belkhir (OP)

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

Thank you all for the answer...i think that i get a good idea about the mining of bitcoin,thanks friends
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: