Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sapphire 580 Nitro OC edition - Only 25.3MHs - Help!  (Read 174 times)
daworm06 (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

The title says it all. I have modded the bios to get the 25.3 MHs.

The GPU has Hynix memory. 8 GB card

I am using the blockchain drivers

I have tried adjusting the memory/core clock as well as the voltage but I can not get it to go any faster. Currently running at the default settings 2000 MC and 1411 CC.

Suggestions or solutions appreciated.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mini miner

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

what tool are you using to adjust overclocks  and i am using sapphire nitro+ 570 4GB i am getting 29.6MH/sec @1100/2000. what changes do u made in bios(modded). try polaris bios editor 1.6.7 for the auto timing straps. when u click the one time straps it will change to the best timings.and also check voltage limts

polaris bios editor for windows (run as admin. user)

https://github.com/jaschaknack/PolarisBiosEditor/blob/master/PolarisBiosEditor.exe
Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

I have tried adjusting the memory/core clock as well as the voltage but I can not get it to go any faster. Currently running at the default settings 2000 MC and 1411 CC.

I have the same card in this computer

I use claymore to set..

currently using 1234/2130 for clocks and voltage set down to  875mv for a hashrate of 29.6 on DaggerHasimoto

What miner are you using, what coin are you mining, what strap did you mod with, and how are you setting your values
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

Mine also get the best performance with blockchain driver. Try to clean your driver using DDU then reinstall your driver with the same one. I didn't install it entirely, only until extracting process finish then cancel installation. Update cards driver manually through Device Manager. Point it to AMD folder in C: and so on. This method worked for me.

How to update cards driver manually? This is my old post, may help you.

Choose "Browse my computer for driver software" then Choose "Let me pick from a list available drivers on my computer" Choose "Have Disk..."  Click browse, (If you are using Blockchain Driver on Win 10) Point it to C:\AMD\Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF\....You will find Setup Information file, chose it then let the system update your card driver.

or else you need to use the newest driver then switch to compute mode.
Rough_R

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

I am using the blockchain drivers, moded the bios to get the 29 MHs,
after little playing and fine adjusting the memory/core clock as well as the voltage  I get from 30,5-31 mh/s. on ETH.
1150/2150/900mv . about 95-100 w from wall.
My Nitro+ has Samsung memory
daworm06 (OP)

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

I am using the blockchain drivers, moded the bios to get the 29 MHs,
after little playing and fine adjusting the memory/core clock as well as the voltage  I get from 30,5-31 mh/s. on ETH.
1150/2150/900mv . about 95-100 w from wall.
My Nitro+ has Samsung memory

My memory is Hynix. Is that my problem?
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:04:34 AM

how did you modded your bios ? what timings did you used ? on what mem straps ?

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

how did you modded your bios ? what timings did you used ? on what mem straps ?

Oh yeah, this one also can be the issue causing. Some people out there trying to mod its cards using downloaded bios.
@OP Are your problem solved yet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: