Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is facing a tough time at the moment because...  (Read 709 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:30:02 AM

Yes, maybe your right but it is not only depend in bitcoin whale or something. The coinmarketcap also part of this because they made several correction in price of Bitcoin last January and also some fud news coming so we can't deny the facts that newbie in cryptocurrency will eventually sold out their bitcoins to lessen their losses.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

I'm sure it's just a correction for this year alone, bitcoin after that will increase again, and my prediction of bitcoin could touch 19000 $ again.
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

It was difficult because the market was in a dull period, not because Bitcoin was no longer attractive
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

Absolutely.It is really a tough time moment for bitcoin because of its falling price and many people say that bitcoin for now is no longer attractive.However I do believe that it will still rise possibly by the end of this year.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

Bitcoin is facing tough time because most of us who are involved in cryptocurrency most especially the beginners speak so bad about BTC and it makes people lose interest in it, most investors now prefer investing and trading on ICO coins why the bitcoin holders dump it because they are panicking about the recent huge market crash which is not supposed to be. I advise we promote Bitcoin positively instead of criticism.
Yes, i do agree in your statement. We better promote the positive side of bitcoin. Because of impatience of some people they easily criticized. We need to give some time to know and develop bitcoin. I strongly believe that BTC would give us brighter future!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
trantu8461520@gmail.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:15:54 AM

Its price has gone too far in 2017 and the whales have withdrawn money to take profits. Continuing bad information comes to us
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

Yes I agree with the fact that bitcoin is facing a tough time at the moment because of its rise and fall in the price but that shouldn't break us down. This is the time we have to promote the positive side of bitcoin.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Bitcoin is at the crossroad of SMA 200. Will it give in or not, that is the question?

Last month it hit that SMA 200 level and bounced. Will it repeat again?

no fud, no fomo, just a piece of information.

because of several factors that make it happen, basically the correction is the first drop before getting a big accident. and finally as we see today, the market is hard to regain growth.
but that does not mean bitcoin and other crypto is the end, this has happened almost every year. and I'm sure everything will grow again
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

Yes, their cost has been greatly reduced. I think the reason is because google and facebook blocked the ads cryptocurrency so everything went down. That will greatly affect ICO projects in the future. In the future, to earn investors is a dilemma and the signature campaign will be more valuable.

Bitcoin is always facing a tough time because of its volatility, it is  too public and a big potential to be stolen. And of internet scam that is very rampant. However, most of the problems facing bitcoin can be solved or worked out, and the recent news involving Square Cash is certainly a step in the right direction. Just be aware that it will take some time before you can walk through the mall or local craft market and see crowds of people all paying for their various purchases with bitcoin.
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

Bitcoin is at the crossroad of SMA 200. Will it give in or not, that is the question?

I'm not really trust about technical analysis in bitcoin because i've learned it and the chance of the correct prediction is just less than 30%.
But technical analysis is preety good for manage losses.
So, i won't say it will repeat.
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:40:20 PM

I actually don't know. I just hope bitcoin and all alts will recover soon.  Grin
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

Yeah it is very difficult to understand things for now in bitcoin market price movement. If i were going to base the previous bounce back for bitcoin market price this would be the very best time to make another bounce back and unfortunately it is not happening so there could be something wrong with bitcoin for now.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Hah !

I remember when BTC was at $50 bucks, and people were freaking out because it was gonna go down !

Now we are still over $8k and people are still posting the same ole type of threads.

The sky is not falling, I assure you. It goes up, it goes down, regardless of what governments, large corporations or other naysayers do or say !

Fuck Google and all that it does. Despite what all these fucktards have done and said, BTC is still here.

It was all the same thing in fucking 2012. They said BTC would never go to $100, and it did.

They said BTC would never make it past $500, and it did.

The rest is history.

Thank you for making me realize that bitcoin can do more, now I am more optimistic to invest, in fact it is currently bitcoin is in crucial period, but the graph start up bit by bit.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

I believe that there are fud in other countries that is actually spreading and it makes the price of cryptocurrencies in the market to drop so keep on holding your coins today.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

The reason is that the bitcoin market is down by people. Retaining Bitcoin instead of selling it requires a lot of patience and determination. Many people in the group keep pointing out the events that have had a heavy impact on the single currency in the market
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Yes  bitcoin is facing tough time at this time.Price of BTC is very low.In the month of May and June their was  a major downfall in the market value of BTC.Panic selling had a major impact on the overall growth of bitcoin.Due to this other altcoins had gained importance which indirectly affect the value of BTC.But still we can say that bitcoin has a bright future and it has the capability to attract  more investors.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Joseph Cabrall

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

Bitcoin is facing a difficult time at this moment because:
First, Bitcoin is increasingly under strict control of governments.
Second, lagging behind new-generation algorithmic currencies, Bitcoin is slowly losing its number one position.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

It was difficult because the market was in a dull period, not because Bitcoin was no longer attractive
Although the market is low and in difficult situations but it is not a permanent value and we all know that it is temporary will recover soon. The demand rate will activate the price nearly in few days as the current market improvement shows its future signs. The value has gained a little bit momentum but still it is inside the low market price circle which can pass the circle anytime soon.
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:33:49 AM

At present, the price of BTC is below the daily line ma200, and the price below this time is very dangerous. If it can break the daily line ma200, then the bull market of BTC may come again.
Kathleen Gomess

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

One of the reasons why Bitcoin is facing a tough time is the dominance of other currencies such as Ethereum, Ripple, Dash and Bitcoin Cash.
 Specifically, with the advantage of technology, Ethereum and Ripple have made impressive price increases and in turn exceeded $ 100 billion market capitalization. Bitcoin grew by more than 1,300% in 2017, while Ethereum's figure was more than 9,000% and the ripple was 36,000%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: