Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:05:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New URL Shortner That Uses Bitcoin  (Read 713 times)
getpaidz (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2011, 03:21:18 PM

Hello,

Ive came across an site that Ive read on another forum. The site pays people to short URLs and give them to people. They claim to pay Bitcoins and take them in as a payment. But when Ive contacted the Admin, they said there trying to add the feature. They then told me to get others involved with the site and see if there was any implementations to add to a site as sort. They then told me they will add the feature to the main page soon and the way to pay or get paid Bitcoins for now is though the Contact area. I would love to see this site up and make it as I love URL Shortners.

Here is what they provide with to use to make money. They have full page scripts for website owners. They also have a massive URL shortner. They have an API for each user which I believe would come in most handy with the Bitcoin developers.

For more info check it out here http://adfo.me

If in the future (If I can) I will post my referral link.
getpaidz (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 04:15:48 AM

** - News To Ads For Me - **

http://AdFo.Me

We have worked something out together and I will be working for him under the Bitcoin Info Anyone needing info on how it works and how you can get Bitcoins from the URL Shortner Service contact me here. I will ask for Whitelisted hope this opens an new area for bitcoiners to come and make some sort of use for it.

Things I do know about this site is are they are quickly accepting applications. It is set not to allow certain email host to be accepted. So give or take about 1-7 hours before your account can be activated. He is doing this as a fix and a spam risk.

There paying more than $4.50/1000 Views to your links in USD. ( If you wish to request a bitcoin cash out you Need to contact them from there contact page.)

Were not the highest paying on the net but you do get paid faster since its $4.00 minimum cashout and that's been going down even lower.

The pay-rates been also moving up lately as more people started coming. I thought the site was like the rest and just not maintained but I was wrong as a day went by the site was changing and so forth. The admin is in love with Bitcoins and the concept of it. Didnt get much of and money idea from the Admin when discussing the factors of using it. Basically Bitcoins is just another processor used because of the love of bitcoins.

Bitcoins rates change at all times and until we can find a coder to code these fields we will have to do it manually though the contact area. Once Forums are open discussion and more will be available to the public.

Im no longer a "shrinker" on the site and now partnered with them. So no refferal link for me. But hey you can use your links directly to your friends/family/people and earn 20% of what they earn for life. Not out there pocket but given to you!!

Have a website? Great you can use this site even more now with the tools given! The tools will be your best friend when coming to our site to make some cash. We offer API, Mass URL Shrinker, Full Page Script, And Much More!! Great thing is if your a developer and know how to use API then your in a great place to make an app with your company or so. More info on how to use on the site.

I hope we can use this service with Bitcoins and show a way other than mining or gambling to get Bitcoins! Ive invested some into paying out and so had the Admin of the site. To join go here http://adfo.me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: