Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creativity in crypto world  (Read 543 times)
aalborg (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

Hi everyone! Has anybody ever realized that crypto world become boring? In modern economy there is a huge variety of tools and methods. And what about crypto market? Can we bring something new in this sphere?
 If someone know or can suggest new ways of development or earning, please, share with us!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

Hi everyone! Has anybody ever realized that crypto world become boring? In modern economy there is a huge variety of tools and methods. And what about crypto market? Can we bring something new in this sphere?
 If someone know or can suggest new ways of development or earning, please, share with us!
If you have new ideas, please message the admins. They can help you achieve creativity. But your creative purpose must be profitable and you need to set up a team to help you accomplish your idea.
Please contribute to the crypto market to become better in the future and I always support your great innovations.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:49:35 AM

Boring? You must be kidding. These huge up and downs, a lot of projects in the past collected huge amount of money based on idea mostly.  Wink

You mean ideas is same as others and it repeats over the time again and again. But many different projects can't start because of recent problems. When we will see real scalability in 1000x tx/sec we will see a lot of "fun" and "entertainment" projects. Like real interesting version of poker on blockchain for example.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

Boring? In what sense? People nowadays implement their creativity by creating an ICO. One ICO for each idea, that's probably the reason you feel boring Cheesy

Seriously, it's not boring though. There are developments made by each cryptocurency all the time. Maybe it's you who didn't follow it. For example, Bitcoin is getting better now with Segwit as we can send low fee txs (<10 sats/B) like we used to and another great news coming from the Lightning Team as they launched the Lightning Network available for public just a few days ago. I feel like I couldn't ask for a better time to live.

If you have new ideas, please message the admins. They can help you achieve creativity. But your creative purpose must be profitable and you need to set up a team to help you accomplish your idea.
Please contribute to the crypto market to become better in the future and I always support your great innovations.

Lol wut, admins? The cryptocurrency world doesn't revolve around this forum.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

I have not been in Crypto for long but i do not see how it is boring. There are so many swings in the market and it seems things change in crypto in a matter of a few weeks as opposed to a year or two in real world projects.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

I'm not sure that the this market are boring).
Look around)

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:20:53 AM

Crypto world can not be boring because of the constant volatility of coins and the launch of new ICO. I do not have many time to analyze new projects and news, so the crypto world is very interesting for me.
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

You know about BITSUM , this coin work on telegram and soon it will work on facebook messenger as well ,coin is adding something new to market
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

The crypto market is not boring, for me is like a TV reality show. Did you see all the MEME the community has created when the market experience DIP, a lot of them are ingenious and hilarious.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

If you only focus on the market trend it's most likely a boring as the price as not return to the all time high. People get bored waiting for that moment. You need to divert your time and focus other productive activities so you're not get bored.

Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

is this a joke? All the tools familiar to the market are applicable in crypto. Rather boring ordinary market of securities, currencies. There are no such UPS and downs. +/- 0.1% in the best case. Strange post from Full member
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Well personally im kind of addicted to crypto world and i have found it to be very happening from news to social media channels, from icos to exchanges, from challenges to adoption, from all time highs to corrections, crypto keeps you moving all the time.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
codeash

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

Crypto world has now got many players in the same industries. In financial systems, many crypto projects are working. Some are good also but it's true that creativity is needed in crypto world. I understand the importance and applications of Blockchain technology and I think that some projects will prove to be good in future with their creativity and innovations. I believe Blockchain technology and smart contracts can make a positive impact in near future. Cryptocurrencies have already revolutionalized some sectors. It is fraud proof. It prevents you from identity theft , it helps in quicker processing , it allows lower fee, everybody have access to cryptocurrencies. They work on decentralized networks and  decentralized networks are not controlled by anyone.  So cryptocurrencies have already made positive impacts. I think some projects will still revolutionize the crypto world with new creativity and innovation.
sikko

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

I do not agree with this opinion.it is not a boring market. you have to be patient if you are out of your long term investments.it's not that easy to win
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

You mean ideas is same as others and it repeats over the time again and again.
I believe that is what he means. Yes, quite alright there has been repetitions of the same ideas in almost the same manner. Like when Chinese coins were trending, almost ICO went that way. When it shifted to lending coins, almost all the icos drafted their white paper to accommodate that. Well, maybe now that the market is dipping it will give the developers new ideas  how to go. There should be a fresh spark to this crypto thing now.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

I wouldn't call the cryptocurrency world boring.  I think you're talking about the crypto markets not being bullish as it was before and it's getting harder to make money these days.  This is true but it doesn't mean things are boring.  It just takes a lot more effort now for a project to prosper. 
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

For me crypto - one of the tools for improve business. And tool couldn't be funny or not) because it is just a tool.
But business could be and have to be creativity!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

I wouldn't call the cryptocurrency world boring.  I think you're talking about the crypto markets not being bullish as it was before and it's getting harder to make money these days.  This is true but it doesn't mean things are boring.  It just takes a lot more effort now for a project to prosper. 

In the cryptocurrency world we must be open minded  at all times this is where you can have a successful career if you'll just give  extra time. Gather information about the digital currencies in order for you to know more details about this.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

Why you say that? if you feel boring with crypto world most likely you are not active in this forum, you are not actively see price movement and you are never see the latest information about crypto world. Maybe I am different with you, because until now the crypto world always makes me tense, always make me happy always make me disappointed, so I don'tt deserve to said crypto world is boring.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Maybe you were not focused in core aspects of crypto world. Those fuds that are circulating in the crypto world right now makes it more exciting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: