Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:42:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is behind this downtrend we see right now ?  (Read 341 times)
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

A lot of people blame it on Google's decision to ban crypto ads like FB.

So, that might be it. Smiley
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

The sentiment changed rapidly since end 2017. Crytpo is still largely speculation (the only real use cases now are maybe BTC as digital gold and ETH as ICO platform) so the price can be easily manipulated in both directions

Anyway I'm confident in a bullish sentiment change soon, waiting then for real case adoption for crypto (like lighting network working for BTC or many working Dapps built on the Ethereum network)

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

Obviously whales who have huge investments in crypto but if you hold and be patience everything will be fine, the panic sellers make more down fall and that';s what whales makes you do

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

I see many of you saying that the crypto whales are behind this downtrend that we see now. But if this is true why do they push it so far ? Not even the whales will meke money in this market. And if pushing it to far the whole crypto market might collapse. Than no one will make money anymore. Know media and all the fud out there have a huge impact on the market to.

After the last year's boom ended, it seems to me that the current state of affairs, including the price of Bitcoin is optimal. Just those who bought at the peak are now disappointed.
easyaugust

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

I think it's an artificial price drop that provoked a few big players to buy a maximum of coins at the lowest price.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

I see many of you saying that the crypto whales are behind this downtrend that we see now. But if this is true why do they push it so far ? Not even the whales will meke money in this market. And if pushing it to far the whole crypto market might collapse. Than no one will make money anymore. Know media and all the fud out there have a huge impact on the market to.
Not only the whales,financial institutions such as CME and Wallstreet who are the main players in cryptocurrencies,because it needs billions of dollars before you can manipulate 1 candle in a 1minute chart,so this is very impossible if those whales are the ones who are manipulating the market,the biggest whales are the ones who are running these institutions.
ildanalu

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

You are right about the information background, only negative news related to crypto-currencies around, and this is very hard at the rate of these currencies, but everything will change when governments of different countries adopt regulatory laws, after that there will be no speculation and theories, the market will calm down and continue to grow.

with government control market wont grow fast and if it would it will be profitable only for government members
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

I don't think anyone controlling the price right now, it's natural for crypto going down and up. If you have been following crypto last 6 months, you will have an idea, why it's happening right now. But most probably the worst is over, we might see some Green in next few weeks, finger crossed.

ildanalu

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

I think it's an artificial price drop that provoked a few big players to buy a maximum of coins at the lowest price.

hope they wont play too far Undecided
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

Might be the financial institution,because as i can see the candles of bitcoin are so manipulated? + - $200 per candle? and it needs a lot of money to do that,only those financial institutions will be able to manipulate a single candle and it needs billions of dollars to do that,so we need to get along with these people so that we will know what will they do to the market.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

This is not how it works. It is true (or assumed?) that the whales are the one who causes the prices to go up and down. This is what they usually do (once again, this is all assumed) - They start buying a bitcoin causing the price to rise significantly. Other people seeing this price rise starts to invest on bitcoin causing the price to go up further (at this points the whales have bought enough to keep them stocked). When the price of the coins goes up significantly, the whales starts to sell their coins which in turn causes the price to drop back. Seeing the price fall, other investors starts to panic and ends up selling their coins, causing further downtrend. The whales take their advantage and once again starts to invest on the coins, thus continuing the cycle.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

the tokyo guy from japan and maybe the silk road coin auctions by CIA,anyone thinks otherwise?
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

Financial institutions i supposed? because as i can see the bitcoin's price is too manipulated and it can only be manipulated by these giant players.Financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet could be behind these manipulations that is why we need to be alert do the right thing and hold if you are already trapped with the altcoins you are holding.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

difficult to determine that someone is behind this downtrend. this can be only affirm that the bad news made people sell in panic. The whales take advantage of this opportunity to spread FUDs. some bad news such as: Google will ban all cryptocurrency-related advertising, G20, Mt. Gox-$400 mln Mt.Gox Sell-Off
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-hit-2018-lows-because-of-400-mln-mtgox-sell-off-reports

Make me great again
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

Crypto economy is getting bigger and bigger everyday so it’s getting effected by many different factors. Lastly we saw that high numbers of bitcoin is getting sold by a person and that damaged the market badly. It seems we will be waiting couple of weeks more at least to start some real  improvements.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Financial institutions are surely the ones whoa re manipulating the market,because you will need billions of dollars to manipulate the price of bitcoin,it is clearly shows how the 1min of BTC chart is being manipulated because i have been reading the candles and all i can say is to HOLD your altcoins because someone big is playing the market.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Financial institutions are surely the ones whoa re manipulating the market,because you will need billions of dollars to manipulate the price of bitcoin,it is clearly shows how the 1min of BTC chart is being manipulated because i have been reading the candles and all i can say is to HOLD your altcoins because someone big is playing the market.
They can't do that for a long time if they have a low amount of money in their capital. The price should get much higher if this is true.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Kurva (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:12:24 AM

Thanks to you all for chiming in. I just have to be patient and HOLD  Grin
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

Whales want to enter bitcoin not at the price under 6k. Therefore so much pressure on the market. They realized that people would not leave crypto, so manipulation became so cruel. I think that we must remain faithful to crypto in any situation.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

The market gives many earn if you have a head on your shoulders, and whales make such amounts to us and never dreamed. The MEDIA launched news about even bitcoins MTGOX, the sum for all crypto is not much and I doubt that's the reason the falling market. Just someone managed to buy cheaper)))
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: