Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:48:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NO GOOGLE & FACEBOOK CRYPTOCONTENT BLOCKING !  (Read 137 times)
betx (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 06:16:27 AM by betx

Good afternoon! Against the backdrop of the incoming news from Google & Facebook about the ban on advertising related to crypto-currencies, I decided to create a social cryptocurrency network with great functionality where you can create your own pages, groups, forum, blogs, Bounty companies ... Also there is a bulletin board, messenger, video and audio chat. I will be very glad to see you in our community! Everything is free! SOCIAL NETWORK
bichsmile

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

OK thanks. seful, I will follow. with what the treats will be better  Grin
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

Good afternoon! Against the backdrop of the incoming news from Google & Facebook about the ban on advertising related to crypto-currencies, I decided to create a social cryptocurrency network with great functionality where you can create your own pages, groups, forum, blogs, Bounty companies ... Also there is a bulletin board, messenger, video and audio chat. I will be very glad to see you in our community! Everything is free! SOCIAL NETWORK

Yes, it shouldn't be illegal!
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

does Google's ban on digital currency advertising impact on bitcoin prices?

JohnTravis0716

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

We saw this coming (regulation from government) miles away. It's just a matter of 'when' till they catch up. For any ICO company that's working for regulation/licenses would be a big step in legalizing their business. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: