Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unofficial][ANN][CLO] CALLISTO  (Read 47942 times)
tranquynhtien

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:22:37 AM

Where are you, CLO's devs?
How about current progresses of exchange listings for CLO?
I can not mine the coin but can not sell them due to no available exchange at the moment.
Miners need exchanges to sell coins for their electricity bills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

Where are you, CLO's devs?
How about current progresses of exchange listings for CLO?
I can not mine the coin but can not sell them due to no available exchange at the moment.
Miners need exchanges to sell coins for their electricity bills.

Just HODL it or sell it on Discord or Telegram
but not for pennies :-) please

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

Please tell me your target price for Callisto, big_daddy.
10k, 20k satoshi, are they realistic price for the coin?

if CLO is a sidechain of ETC & will resolve the DAO hack problem, so, CLO has to be at minumum 10% of ETC value, but in the future will be even more
this is how I think

but in real, there will be a big dump at the beginning of the trading, cause big miners will sell CLO cheap....

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

Please tell me your target price for Callisto, big_daddy.
10k, 20k satoshi, are they realistic price for the coin?

if CLO is a sidechain of ETC & will resolve the DAO hack problem, so, CLO has to be at minumum 10% of ETC value, but in the future will be even more
this is how I think

but in real, there will be a big dump at the beginning of the trading, cause big miners will sell CLO cheap....
Waiting for dumps to buy cheap Callisto, then HODL tie till its flight over the Moon.
so what is the price of the month it will happen?
Teress

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

Is there any CLO difficulty chart?
Joy-Energiser

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:33:41 AM

The only exchange for this coin doesn't hasnt accepted new deposits for this coin in a week!

Pointless to mine it now.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

The only exchange for this coin doesn't hasnt accepted new deposits for this coin in a week!

I gonna keep mining the coin for weeks, might be months. You should not expect easy money, easy start. If there are such chances, they won't give you extremely high profits. Great opportunities are not automatically allocated to everyone!
Take chances, take advantage of joining in earlier phases, and earn huge profits.
Good luck with your decision, fella.
Joy-Energiser

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:38:20 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 08:17:42 AM by Joy-Energiser

I gonna keep mining the coin for weeks, might be months. You should not expect easy money, easy start. If there are such chances, they won't give you extremely high profits. Great opportunities are not automatically allocated to everyone!
Take chances, take advantage of joining in earlier phases, and earn huge profits.
Good luck with your decision, fella.

As a rule of thumb I NEVER mine anything that cannot be traded,This falls in line with buying ICO coins that are valued at a certain price point and rapidly drops the moment it hits open trading on an exchange, every single time.That's just gambling basically and I don't gamble with crypto, I make informed educated approximations.

but lets get back to the blocked creation of addresses on yobit for CLO with active trading occurring right this very moment. At the moment CLO is trading on  yobit  @ around 0.00007, I can mine like 10 per hour with 200m/h, that works out to about 148.12 dollars a day, Unprecedented profit for those that can actually trade. So why are only a select few allowed to trade? How fucking fishy is that ?

When the flood gates open and EVERYONE can actually trade and the select few who have for some reason been allowed to take part in the  mining and trading of this coin behind closed doors are done making their massive gains, people like you who have been mining this for weeks with massive stock piles of CLO, licking their lips at 0.00007 per CLO are gonna offload this coin so hard and the price will plummet until it reaches an average of just below the top spot of profitability that appears on whattomine.So that equals a price of about 0.000007 ? Given the difficulty doesn't fluctuate from what it is now.

So good luck with your decision, fella. I smell a rat from a mile away.Opportunities are not allocated, people create their own opportunities, and those in cahoots with yobit doing this massively profitable private trading certainly created their own opportunites. I feel sorry for the poor shmucks buying at this price, that is if this isn't some elaborate scheme to create a strong mining following for a few months.
exp1

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

how can you earn if input and output is not available on the exchange. Just funny
Joy-Energiser

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:04 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 08:07:56 AM by Joy-Energiser

how can you earn if input and output is not available on the exchange. Just funny

The weird part is input and output are working, but only for a special few who can mine and sell this coin at 6-7 times the highest current mining profit coin I know.
WolfFox

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Hello!

Could you please give more information about Cold Staking? How it works? Is it required to have minimal balance for cold staking and will it be Masternodes model of distribution of coins?

Thank you

big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

Hello!

Could you please give more information about Cold Staking? How it works? Is it required to have minimal balance for cold staking and will it be Masternodes model of distribution of coins?

Thank you

Same here, very interested in that
Cause better to hodl the mined cLO than sell it on the big dump that will happen on the listing

ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

When will YOBIT open to deposit money and trade?
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

Callisto is a completely new platform, on which platforms will there be an exit other than Yobit?
I'll be waiting for CALLISTO to enter more reliable exchanges.

giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

The price on yobit in my opinion is correct, Callisto is a sidechain of ETC that solves DAO HACK, so very important, but the wallet should be unlocked, or must go on binance or other famous exchange.
big_daddy

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

The price on yobit in my opinion is correct, Callisto is a sidechain of ETC that solves DAO HACK, so very important, but the wallet should be unlocked, or must go on binance or other famous exchange.

correct of course & my opinion is that the price has to be over 1$, at least the 10% of ETC value
but the big miners will dump it at the door opening of the exchanges

Joy-Energiser

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

I see everyone talking about the current price of the coin being correct, existing on a single exchange that s chosen view can deposit too, hahaha you guys are dreaming Wink
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

correct of course & my opinion is that the price has to be over 1$, at least the 10% of ETC value
but the big miners will dump it at the door opening of the exchanges

That they download it is only their problem, because with the passage of time and days, this is a project that will give many satisfactions, and they will repent .
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

As soon as the rest of the miners understand the callisto train this coin will have a great exchange, I think soon .
baistan

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

LOL 2miners pool holds more than 50% of network. Is this good ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: