Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it really worth it?  (Read 688 times)
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:54:12 PM

It might be a bit difficult with different ideologies in understanding this digital currency trading and of course not everything can be done easily.
The easiest way to buy when prices are cheap and sell when prices soar, the growth of Altcoin prices is limited, which means we cannot always predict it but clearly do our best and always pay attention.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:29:33 PM

total market capitalization would be of value to the company if the strongest cryptocurrency ether and bitcoin were stable and the exchange would be one and not many as it is now. On many exchanges there are a lot of fake trades in order to make the altcoin more expensive, but its real price can be 0, as well as all its ICO
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:31:09 PM

Of course it's worth it. Look at Bitcoin which has recently risen more than 5.000. I think this is a cool result and it will be much better

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:20:41 PM

Hello folks,

I've a question in my mind regarding altcoins and ICO's. As the market growth, there are tons of altcoins out there and lots of ICO's on the way. In my opinion, the total marketcap represents the value of the company. From this perspective, consider an altcoin with 5 to 10 employee and 10million dollars of marketcap. 5 to 10 employee and look at the amount. Do these companies really worth this much? I've been trading for more then a year but could not figure out this clearly in my mind.

So what is your opinion?

I don't think the success of any ICO should be subjected to the team members but rather what has the project for to offer and who are those backing it

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:00:08 PM

I believe that a cryptocurrency is worth it and any cryptocurrency investment will return to you doubly if you do it right in any case, the cryptocurrency will grow every day and we must believe in it
sometimes something is inappropriate because the results are very small or you move wrong so you have to lose.
if you do business well and you can understand when you have to make a profit and when it will last, you will get a commensurate profit.
Cryptocurrency can make you rich and also make you lose, so be careful and don't rush when doing something.

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:02:47 PM

Of course it's worth it. Look at Bitcoin which has recently risen more than 5.000. I think this is a cool result and it will be much better
Of course, this is a great result, but there are Altcoins that do this almost every day. They are growing by 100-200 percent and then they fall and then grow again. and people make very big money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:12:48 PM

There are some altcoins and ICOs that are still worth it to follow. However, we must be careful, moreover in participating in certain ICOs in order to avoid the scams and not successful ICO. Deep and certain analysis on ICO and some altcoins are very important. We need to know how exactly they offer and how they maintain their coins or tokens to survive in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: