Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:42:29 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEw to Crypto and ICO, Things You should Know  (Read 76 times)
ankurguta87 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

1) Mostly Airdrops are Fake and Ppl are doing it for referral:

Stay away from unauthorized airdrops. The primary purpose of most of the airdrop is to collect your email address and other details for following purposes:

1) They will make a database of emails and will sell database to future projects and other marketing agencies.
2) Many of the USers will put same email and password as they are using in exchange for wallets. So that they can cheat you.

Stay Away Guys!!!!

2)  Stay Away from Email for claiming the Forked coin

I got an email with sender address noreply@dadi.tech with the subject Ethereum Hard Fork (Casper)
Myetherwallet address link in this email is a spammy link. Never apply your Pvt key...

NOTICE THOSE DOTS BELOW M AND E IN THE URL.

3) Never judge an ICO through ICO rating website.
As these rating can be sponsored. I have seen few cases where top rating sites gave a rating of 5/5 and later they removed it from their website. There are chances that they have their share in ICO rating.

4) Stay Away From So-Called Cloud Mining
I have invested in many Cloud mining and sharing my personal experience. Most of these minings are a scam you will not be able to recover your invested amount.

Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

I've been following some of the Airdrops so far, I have not gotten the results from some of these Airdrops, so all the information presented on this thread is something that matches reality.

For ICO, I once got one ICO which has a high rating on one of the ICO rating sites, which is quite a lot of visitors, but a few weeks later I got the information that ICO is a SCAM project that aims to take funds from investors with fraudulent plans . of course this could be an example for all of us who want to participate in an ICO.

Thanks for sharing information.

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: