Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or Stellar??  (Read 286 times)
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

I've invested in  Stellar since 2014, Do you guys think it will be a next generation of Cryptocurrency? Fast and safe with smallest fee. And some ICO base on stellar will be good?
I guess that Ethereum is more powerful cryprocurrency that Stellar, but Stellar is also a good project, so i advice you to keep your investment and then you can make a nice profit!
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

I've invested in  Stellar since 2014, Do you guys think it will be a next generation of Cryptocurrency? Fast and safe with smallest fee. And some ICO base on stellar will be good?
I am sure that you have run your coins you have gained a lot of profits with the period during that time. but you also need to change your way by trying another coin. which I heard Ethereum is also good.
derigop

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Investing in Stellar is a good idea. But I for me I prefer to choose Ethereum because it is commonly used in different ICO's so there is a possibility that It won't go down to 0 value. Stellar is use too in some ICO but not all ICO that is why Ethereum is much better.
dipan30343456

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

ETH's current price bubble is very large, 90% of which is blown by ICO, and a large part of ICO is fraud.

As long as there are a few big scandals, ETH is bound to plummet.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

These too alternative coins are good to invest. But for me i'd rather choose the ethereum than the stellar because the ethereum is affordbale and stable the prize yeah the stellar is good to invest but the price is more lower than the ethereum and it is difficult to earn big. So that's why i recommend the ethereum because this is good
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Stellar is a very good project, who like you has already invested in 2014 has already made excellent profits. At the current price is definitely to buy, but between Stellar and Ethereum I prefer ETH, which in my opinion is the best project in the industry

Investing start from 2014 is long time ago. I am confusing why people very interesting to hold very long time?
For me, 1 year is very long time. I try to not hold more than year.
I have the reason why. Though we make huge profit but divide by long time then we count like monthly profit, its still small amount.
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

To me, ETH is better than Stellar Smiley. I think you can take 50% profit from Stellar and invest on ETH.

50-50 for all of them  Tongue
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

rightnow i dont think this is is a good time to buy Stellar, I know Stellar is a great altcoins that can be a great platform using smart contracts that can defeat ETH in the future but rightnow, there are so many problems that its developers still not be able to apply on internet, so instead using Stellar rightnow, we can keep using ETH as a best altcoins of all.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

For i know Stellar is a good coin, and a good project now. But, i will go and i will choose ethereum because i know ethereum will pump this year as bitcoin also pump. Ethereum is more potential than Stellar, and for i know ethereum is good for long and short investment!
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

I don't think it could be the next ETH, in my opinion, you should invest in BTC, because in a bear market, investment BTC is the best choice, because in the long term, the bitcoin is in a very low price.

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

it seems we can see from the movement of these two altcoin, yes I think very good etherium to be a good investment long term or short term at least 2-3 months.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

ETHEREUM is solid and useful, maybe it can surpasse bitcoin by market cap il the end of the year.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

I think everyone will use  Ethereum. Because the projects came out at the same time and time shows that Ethereum is very much in demand and Stellar is not.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

for myself I am more interested in Ethereum because Ethereum is very fast.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Stellar is good enough for investment from 2014, but if choose ethereum or stellar, I choose ethereum because ico now all wear the plaform ethereum that will make the price of ethereum to the moon
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

You are a happy person). A great investment coin from the very beginning. I think that she has a future. The potential is much higher than the price for today. It would take a long time to catch up with Ethereum. See many mistakes and fix them. In any case, I believe in this coin.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

Ethereum is more powerful and valuable cryptocurrency rather then stellar. Ethereum is 1st choice of investment in altcoins after bitcoin and stellar have not much value.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Stellar is also a solid coin with a great comunity which is mystellar.org , i was also a member to their community and as i see the devs are working hard in order to give the best for this coin. Stellar has also many supporters based on the stats of their website, not only on their site but also majority of the crypto users do also recognized this coin because stellar is somehow popular. etherium on the other hand should still be priotize because eth is more reputable when compared to stellar lumens.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

For me the better to invest is ethereum because if we see the price today and last few years ago is very big difference and for sure even the price of ethereum decrease the price it will increase again because many people who trust to ethereum.  This is my first time I heard stellar maybe it is potential coin but I will choose ethereum than that coin.  But it's depends to your taste because we have different opinions.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

Personally, I prefer Ethereum since it is the best altcoin after bitcoin right now but both of them are a great and solid investment for long-term so just pick one of them or 50/50%.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: