Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or Stellar??  (Read 286 times)
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

I've invested in  Stellar since 2014, Do you guys think it will be a next generation of Cryptocurrency? Fast and safe with smallest fee. And some ICO base on stellar will be good?
ETH had invest in last year! This year I see all altcoin and token go down
You can invest both ETH and Stellar
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

I've invested in  Stellar since 2014, Do you guys think it will be a next generation of Cryptocurrency? Fast and safe with smallest fee. And some ICO base on stellar will be good?
i do love ethereum so much but i would choose stellar cause its still cheap and im hoping it will pumped with great profit margin. I do think ethereum is superior than stellar but seems like ethereum already too expensive and keep going down gradually.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

I still favour Ethereum to be honest. Stellar came out of nowhere. I have colleagues here who had Stellar on the radar some early stage all year already. Only thing I really see competing with Ethereum in the nearer future with regards to ICO is still Neo. Some say "ah EOS such a brilliant tech" but they are earlier stage and still have to prove a lot of promises. Talkiking about tech was willing to look on Nano so transferred my one BTC to Bitgrail and that was my only exposure exchange wise and bang most likely big part of Nano gone. I wont buy Nano again even if they should fly to the moon but in my experience better to focus on projects you are doing well with.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

Comparing this two coins i will prefer Ethereum which is the no.2 after the bitcoin and is more widely use in most exchange and crowd comparing to stellar.
Ethereum is also a good and interesting coin. but stellar has many chances to be a good coin like the Ethereum. and when compared to the two I also chose Ethereum. but I currently want to try Stellar.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

I've invested in  Stellar since 2014, Do you guys think it will be a next generation of Cryptocurrency? Fast and safe with smallest fee. And some ICO base on stellar will be good?
ETH had invest in last year! This year I see all altcoin and token go down
You can invest both ETH and Stellar

Both have the same possibilities for the profit gain. I suspected that the Stellar will pass 1 dollar by now but it is still standing on the flat line. Ethereum is on the other side growing, but growth is close to the stable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally wouldn't reinvest the currencies from the Stellar to the Ethereum because the OP has held the coins for too long to trade them for something else. I would suggest the further patience and I also wish best of luck for the Stellar growth!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

Stellar is a beautiful project, but I do not think it's as valuable as Ethereum or it could be. Shuan Ethereum is the most valuable second currency in use and a valuable position, but Stellar is not yet so popular and valuable. Of course I am not worthless investment, but I think that taking Ethereum will be more beneficial for you. Nevertheless, I do not have to invest in TV, as each investment can result in huge profits as well as a large amount of damage.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

I think ETH is better than Stellar.
Yeah now ETH is down, but i think is normal.
Just hold and wait untill December 2018 i believe ETH will rise again in hight price.
But stellar, i don't know. Im not to interested about Stellar.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

What adds value to a currency is not its capabilities but its actual use. Stellar may be technically superior but Ethereum continues to be more widely used.

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

I still think that ethereum is the best because many ico are using ethereum as platform and community of ethereum that has spread to society and it is difficult to replace it
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:52:42 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 04:21:04 PM by ccsang

I think you can't compare with two different coins, I also hold my stellar since 2014, I believed that it'll reach new high price in 2018, Ethereum is a potential coins and also is a queen coins, so I'll still holding stellar coins and buy some ETH for long term investment
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

If you gain a lot from your investment, try to rebalance portfolio and purchase something potential. Find out new coin like Stellar and Ethereum. It is hard, but if you do, your profit will be enormous
hoangmika9x (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

Grin Grin no I just find some information on Bitcointalk and buy a little bit Stellar then forgot it XD,  500k Stellar at March 2015 cost me not so much, then i lost my email password, just retrive it  in early Jan 2018 and something supprise Cheesy

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

You want a fast coin? How about instant.
You want small fees? How about zero fees.
Nano is something that beats all these coins and no coin even comes near this coin with its instant and fee less transactions.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

I find both coin very good. But I prefer eth over, I have invested my whole money for eth. Hope it will thrive this year
hoangmika9x (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 5

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

Undecided Btw anyone can help me some Merit? I've lost my old account and an old boy soul in a newbie face :| :| :|

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

I think Ethereum is the right choice, because in the future Ethereum prices will beat Bitcoin.
paul heman

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

for Ethereum coins alone when compared to other Altcoin would most of them choose Ethereum. because as we know that Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin. but for Stellar do not worry, I'm sure Stellar has its own devoted enthusiast.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

for the long term I prefer ethereum, but for short term I prefer stellar.

skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

it was a difficult question, but I call it ethereum. It is a rare coin I can not afford. the most stable I see is the ethereum

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Stellar is an excellent project, very solid and with great potential to become one of the leaders in the sector. However, between Stellar and Ethereum I prefer ETH because it is an exceptional project that in the next few years could also overcome Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: