Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or Stellar??  (Read 286 times)
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

Ethereum is better as compare to Stellar because Ethereum is well established coin and it is proved in it's last year growth and Ethereum have more potential to rise because most of the the new coins use ERC20 platform.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

Stellar is a very good project, who like you has already invested in 2014 has already made excellent profits. At the current price is definitely to buy, but between Stellar and Ethereum I prefer ETH, which in my opinion is the best project in the industry

I hold both currencies as I see the potential in these coins. Stellar started to attract me recently, and I paid attention to Ethereum over 2 years ago. I suppose that both these coins will surely grow.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

i would chose ETH which in my opinion is a lot more serious, they were giving free stellar if you made a smiley, they gave a lot and condidering the volume, the max has been reached during december, will not go higher
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Stellar is a good company with good potential. Now it is cheap, and it can go up high. Therefore, it is better to invest in it, it will bring more profit!
ImMoonlight

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

Not really. ETH is a long term coin so for me it's safer instead of any other coin than suddently had reached the top 10 coinmarketcap just for being a cheap investment for beginners. However, there's a lot of coins that use ERC20 platform as Narinderkaurklk said so it gives ETH extra points in terms of safety and trustability.

I recommend you to cash out and invest in something safer, the top 3 coins are always a good option for it IMO.
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

The digital money world is so moving. hard to find right coin. new popular coin stellar on the market. Eth was very stable but very low price. I think stellar can be tried.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

Prospects for Stellar depend on the conclusion of partnerships with companies. It was thanks to these collaborations that we saw a sharp jump in the value of XLM. The loudest cooperation agreement was a partnership with IBM, which is the record holder for patenting new developments in the world. This partnership,undoubtedly will bring Stellar much benefit, in the future.Given all the characteristics, we can assume that the Stellar Crypto currency has all the chances to become the world's leading platform, and its stay on the 7th place in the rating on capitalization makes this goal even closer.By investing your savings in Stellar's crypto currency, do not expect to get a big profit in a month, because this project is more long-term, and to win fans, he will have to work a little more. I hold the opinion that investing in the Stellar project, you will need to forget about your wallet,for at least 2 years. This, perhaps, will be the best solution.
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

If XLM's market cap were equal to ETH's, that'd put XLM's price at $3.73 or so. I don't see that as being outside of the realm of possibility.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

The cryptocurrency success is often depended on how well the currency is marketed because 96% of the cryptocurrencies are very similar and often provide the same value.

The companies that run the cryptocurrency will result in the success of the coin if they know to properly market it.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:42:05 PM

I've been expressing my thought quite a bit around. Not trying to hate on XLM, but I really doubt that coins with a quite high supply will cross 50$ any time in the next years. I do have my stash of these coins, bought on Bitfinex quite early and won't let go till I see at least 1$ price for it. Let's hope I'm wrong and XLM moons.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

I think a good chance got stellar future, now it's cheap but will give you the advantage of more in the future. especially if your capital is limited. buy stellar was a good choice.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

I’ve seen the price of xlm steadily decline over the last few months - more so than any of the other alts I hold. I just don’t understand why. Positive news doesn’t even seem to have an impact anymore. What’s happening here and what will reverse this slump?
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

i personally prefer ethereum as a project. that is because there are already tons, and tons, of new tokens running on the ethereum network. that puts ethereum in a dominant position.

david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

We can not compare stellar or ETH. This is so different. I got both and I am still investing in both. Do your math, invest 5k for stellar and 5 K for ETH, leave it for a year and come back. You will be able to see your profit.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

It probably won't be the next generation.
Is not really used for ICOs and stuff, and it won't in the future.

It is pretty cool for the banks, finance organizations just like Ripple. So, it has a potential.
But I would choose ETH.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

We can not compare stellar or ETH. This is so different. I got both and I am still investing in both. Do your math, invest 5k for stellar and 5 K for ETH, leave it for a year and come back. You will be able to see your profit.

Actually you can. Both are platforms that can be used for ICOs. So much for the theory, in reality we yet have to see the first ICO launching on the Stellar platform, so far we have only seen ICOs on Ethereum and NEO in recent history.

Few people know about Stellars capability, it seems to be a well kept secret and I wonder why.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: