Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptos Vs Google and FB  (Read 82 times)
atlantis123 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:11 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:44:07 PM by atlantis123

www.bitcoinfuji.com research says:

Google indexed the internet before the introduction of the The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).

The domain name for Google was registered on September 15, 1997 and the company was incorporated on September 4, 1998.

On October 28, 1998, the DMCA amended Title 17 of the United States Code to extend the reach of copyright, while limiting the liability of the providers of online services for copyright infringement by their users.

Google wants a war lets lobby the Trump Admin to clarify my original thought.

Google launched their business with indexed information that in my opinion was not legal to index and went formal soon after the DCMA introduction.

Also, Did Zuckerberg spam an intranet to launch Facebook? The Spam Act was in place when he did it. The Spam Act is applicable to intranets at Universities.

This Research is original thought of mine and you can research it, it is a fact of life
atlantis123 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

www.bitcoinfuji.com research says:

Google indexed the internet before the introduction of the The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).

The domain name for Google was registered on September 15, 1997 and the company was incorporated on September 4, 1998.

On October 28, 1998, the DMCA amended Title 17 of the United States Code to extend the reach of copyright, while limiting the liability of the providers of online services for copyright infringement by their users.

Google wants a war lets lobby the Trump Admin to clarify my original thought.

Google launched their business with indexed information that in my opinion was not legal to index and went formal soon after the DCMA introduction.

Also, Did Zuckerberg spam an intranet to launch Facebook? The Spam Act was in place when he did it. The Spam Act is applicable to intranets at Universities.

This Research is original thought of mine and you can research it, it is a fact of life
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

This information has been released by Bitcoinfuji. It is original thought and challenges Google and FB. We invite you to research it and give your thoughts.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:41 PM

what does any of this have to do with cryptocurrencies? i am sorry but i can not see the relationship! Google is a multi million dollar company famous for their search engine and offers a lot of different other stuff and Facebook is a social media thing.
how does any of it relate to cryotocurrencies which are supposedly currencies?

the only connection is a remote one that they both stopped allowing crypto related advertisements on their platforms thanks to many scams that happened using these ads. the connection starts and ends there. Wink

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Tilbrook007

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

what does any of this have to do with cryptocurrencies? i am sorry but i can not see the relationship! Google is a multi million dollar company famous for their search engine and offers a lot of different other stuff and Facebook is a social media thing.

the only connection is a remote one that they both stopped allowing crypto related advertisements on their platforms thanks to many scams that happened using these ads. the connection starts and ends there. Wink

The connection is that Google And FB are making it tough for the crypto space to grow and in the past their activities were questionable and went under the radar unchecked!
Tilbrook007

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

The connection is that Google And FB are making it tough for the crypto space to grow and in the past their activities were questionable and went under the radar unchecked!

It is time for someone to take a look at them: Google and FB
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

true but in a way we(as the crypto community) cant really rely on centralized gigantic anti-privacy companies in the first place

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:08 PM

cryptocurrencies should be decentralized and not depending on centralized platforms with ridiculous rules. yes we sometimes used these platforms because they are useful but that doesn't mean we are relying on them.

they can have any rules they want, i still say it has no connection with cryptocurrencies. and don't confuse the price drops and all the FUDs with real connections, all the drama these days are just temporary and soon people won't even remember any of these stuff!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

whatever it was I never considered it interconnected and not a fight. crypto can survive and live without both. we need to remember that what is banned by both is not crypto, but ads from ico.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

It is time for someone to take a look at them: Google and FB
I think it is USA regulations because both the Google and FB depends on the US government so they fix some fees in future then allow to advertise the Google and  FB. Cryptocurrency is decentralized currency so no one is control the cryptocurrency.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Google and Facebook are only doing what they thing is the best for their platform,this is not because of Cryptocurrency as a whole but scammers who use Google Ads to advertised scam programs.
Tilbrook007

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

cryptocurrencies should be decentralized and not depending on centralized platforms with ridiculous rules. yes we sometimes used these platforms because they are useful but that doesn't mean we are relying on them.

they can have any rules they want, i still say it has no connection with cryptocurrencies. and don't confuse the price drops and all the FUDs with real connections, all the drama these days are just temporary and soon people won't even remember any of these stuff!

Unfortunately, the crypto space has been tainted - everyone thinks everything is a scam. Cryptos that have good intentions might not even make the light of day because of this situation. It is sad!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: