Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][REFERRAL][ICO] Qurrex’s referral program is now live!  (Read 284 times)
artem.klimovich (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

Qurrex’s  referral program is now live!

Empower your social connections to join one of the most anticipated ICOs of 2018!

From now on, our referral program is available to every registered user, offering 2% extra tokens for both: you and your invitee.

How it works:
  • Upon registration at qurrex.com enter your ETH-wallet address to the account details.
  • Find the unique referral link at the lower left corner of the page:
  • Share it to as many contacts as you want using social media, messengers, e-mail or any digital-channel.
  • Get 2% extra tokens of all the contributions made from your referrals.
  • Your invitee gets 2% extra to their purchase.

Extra QRX tokens will be issued right after the ICO is successfully finalized on April 16, 2018.

Get more details on how to get started: https://medium.com/qurrex/qurrex-public-offering-token-pre-sale-starts-february-27-2018-62414ea2e547

THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE

Official topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2899211.0

Manage campaigns bountyplatform.io
▬▬ ● ● Marketing support ICO ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ●Technical support and advice of bounty hunters● ● ▬▬
OlyaSentr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

Hello! My name is Olga, I represent company W12.io.
We plan to launch a referral program, according to which people can earn real money. I saw that you were doing a referral program for the Qurrex project. Tell me, what is included in this program and how do you promote it? We are interested in cooperation. Thank you !
tzoe

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

No doubt, I can categorically say that this project is a great project. I'm happy to be part of the ICO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: