Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If this chart is correct, it puts the price of bitcoin at $91,000 by 2020  (Read 382 times)
Hemady17 (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

Interesing price analysis from year 2015 to year 2020 the price will reach $100000 but still this is only speculation and bitcoin is a very volatile currency i think bitcoin's price will be decided and affect bitcoin greatly is the desisyon at G20 summit if countries decide to accept bitcoin or not. But always expect the unexpected on bitcoin the price may turn into bullish anytime.

Everything we do in cryptocurrency is speculation and price analysis. There are no sure movement or analysis, this article is just interpretation on what he think what will happen to 2022. That’s why making yourself updated to the world of Crypto is important.

I have to agree that these G20 summit is a pivotal movement for Crypto it’s either make or break. But I’m quite sure that G20 summit will favour the BTC but they will add some security features that will help the investors.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

These charts are just tools to convince people to buy or sell. I do not believe that they are actually reliable or accurate, and I've seen them for the last 5 years. Do you ever hear of committees or AIs or projects that correctly predict the outcome of the US presidential elections? Well, they're just chance; there are so many predictions that it is certain that a few of them will, just by chance, be correct every time since 19__. But the truth is, every year, half of them are wrong. The same thing is happening here, there are charts that were right - but many more that were wrong, that we originally looked at just the same as we did the ones that ended up being right. It's just chance!

No, I do not believe price swings from 2011 are going to help predict what will happen in 2020. The market was completely different then, and a hundred thousand times smaller.
Yes this is nothing more than survivorship bias, in which the results that are wrong are disregarded and those that are right get all the attention, when something as important as the price of bitcoin is predicted we know there are going to be thousands of predictions in fact we have a whole board for it and someone is bound to be right and when the number of prediction is huge then someone is bound to get several predictions right but it is not because he has a great ability to predict he was just lucky.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

These charts are just tools to convince people to buy or sell. I do not believe that they are actually reliable or accurate, and I've seen them for the last 5 years. Do you ever hear of committees or AIs or projects that correctly predict the outcome of the US presidential elections? Well, they're just chance; there are so many predictions that it is certain that a few of them will, just by chance, be correct every time since 19__. But the truth is, every year, half of them are wrong. The same thing is happening here, there are charts that were right - but many more that were wrong, that we originally looked at just the same as we did the ones that ended up being right. It's just chance!

No, I do not believe price swings from 2011 are going to help predict what will happen in 2020. The market was completely different then, and a hundred thousand times smaller.
Yes this is nothing more than survivorship bias, in which the results that are wrong are disregarded and those that are right get all the attention, when something as important as the price of bitcoin is predicted we know there are going to be thousands of predictions in fact we have a whole board for it and someone is bound to be right and when the number of prediction is huge then someone is bound to get several predictions right but it is not because he has a great ability to predict he was just lucky.
Whether it was just created as a tool or not it does not matter for me since I believe in bitcoin no matter what the price, I will stick here no matter what, I will not see the price and I will not  withdraw my funds no matter what. I will just continue to encourage more people so that I can contribute for the rising of the price.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

If it's just the chart, then it might be possible. But the chart is made from the previous data, using mathematic formula, and it's likely only a theory.
That chart shows only if the development are the same, but in real life, we won't know what kind of thing will happen, maybe there's an incident that might highly affect the market, or others.
But still, i also believe the price will be high, like last year, we won't expect bitcoin to be this high. But i'm not sure if it will reach 91.000 in 2020

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Someone has worked very hard to produce this data and I think Bitcoin may go up to $91,000 by 2020 if things go according to these graphs and news. But here's a catch this is crypto currency one of the most volatile currency and things does not end up according to predicted data always, it always better or worse in most of the cases. These things may attract the outsiders but people who are dealing with bitcoin know things are more uncertain here than any where else.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

The graph shows important details and prediction of how bitcoin behaves as it progresses going up. But these are all predictions that could either become true or would remain like a fiction. All these remains unclear until none will be interrupting the growth of bitcoin. The sudden drop in values of bitcoin is an indicator that the events like banning and some other things negative in aspect put bitcoin's progress to a halt. This could have become true had these negative things had not affected it. Hopefully and maybe in the future.
It is possible for bitcoin to even touch 100k dollars after two years. The reason is very simple. Even a little increase in its demand and fame caused huge increment in its value.

By 2020, the demand would be hundred times more than what it is at present and its supply would be even lesser than now which will take bitcoin to the heights beyond the imagination of a common person for sure.That is why it is considered as the method of becoming a millionaire.
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:38:32 AM

I have read this article and I just wondering if those people panic due to sudden price dip will change their mind. I have always a believer of Bitcoin even its price varies every day. But in the long term I know that the price will always go up. What’s your take on this article? Here’s the link https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoins-bull-market-intact-expect-91000-by-2020-says-fundstrat-2018-03-15?siteid=rss&rss=1&link=sfmw_fb

If this chart isn't correct, it puts the price of bitcoin at $xxxx by 2020  Tongue
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

The graph shows important details and prediction of how bitcoin behaves as it progresses going up. But these are all predictions that could either become true or would remain like a fiction. All these remains unclear until none will be interrupting the growth of bitcoin. The sudden drop in values of bitcoin is an indicator that the events like banning and some other things negative in aspect put bitcoin's progress to a halt. This could have become true had these negative things had not affected it. Hopefully and maybe in the future.
It is possible for bitcoin to even touch 100k dollars after two years. The reason is very simple. Even a little increase in its demand and fame caused huge increment in its value.

By 2020, the demand would be hundred times more than what it is at present and its supply would be even lesser than now which will take bitcoin to the heights beyond the imagination of a common person for sure.That is why it is considered as the method of becoming a millionaire.
Yeah because according to G20 they will  not intervene or  regulate Bitcoin or crypto currency in general because it's only 1%of the world population is using bitcoin so far and
It  wouldn't have any effect to the world economy. Meaning bitcoin had wider opportunity to grow since we still 99%of the world population as a prospect to join.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

Yeah because according to G20 they will  not intervene or  regulate Bitcoin or crypto currency in general because it's only 1%of the world population is using bitcoin so far and
It  wouldn't have any effect to the world economy. Meaning bitcoin had wider opportunity to grow since we still 99%of the world population as a prospect to join.

Yeah the G20 thing is a victory for all of us that's why the market is only on swing mood as we have been enjoying a 3 days increased. So by 2020 we may hit $100K.

Let see if you get to $40K at the end of the year. Would like to see the market mature, no more irrational buyers like we have seen last year. Much better to have a slow phase and maybe pick up around mid year and see the price rallying at $40K before the year ends and the cycle continues till 2020.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Interesing price analysis from year 2015 to year 2020 the price will reach $100000 but still this is only speculation and bitcoin is a very volatile currency i think bitcoin's price will be decided and affect bitcoin greatly is the desisyon at G20 summit if countries decide to accept bitcoin or not. But always expect the unexpected on bitcoin the price may turn into bullish anytime.

Everything we do in cryptocurrency is speculation and price analysis. There are no sure movement or analysis, this article is just interpretation on what he think what will happen to 2022. That’s why making yourself updated to the world of Crypto is important.

I have to agree that these G20 summit is a pivotal movement for Crypto it’s either make or break. But I’m quite sure that G20 summit will favour the BTC but they will add some security features that will help the investors.

With the increasing popularity of Bitcoin as many investors wants to own this coin this could be skyrocket in the future but it seems that it needs protection to some big investors who wants to manipulate the market. We can't assure a real price in the future if this is controlled by the whales. They just want to take money from the small investors.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

Lots of analysis these days. Dont know how you guys are taking the graph in the positive way always but what I spot here is everyone just speculate the prices of the bitcoin going up in the future after two years or so. But do you guys really think that it will be the case always and your charts will speak the truth after two years in any way possible? Because these charts doesn't count the external and internal factors that may affect the bitcoin out reach in the people or something could happen which is related to the rules and regulation. This way market gets hampered many times and I believe its better to analyse the market daily rather than looking forward after two years.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

Far too optimistic in my opinion, though I wouldn't mind if it's become a reality. Bitcoin nearing $100,000 must have a huge effect on the global economy, like being legalized by major countries or a global crisis. I just couldn't think those things could happen in the next 2 years. 10 years ahead? Who knows, the future is getting more certain each day, but its likely that Bitcoin will succeed.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

The trend is to the growth. But I don't really see the point to always debate about the price of bitcoin. It can happen so much things that we cannot predict in the crypto.
It's just an hypothesis among thousands of others

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Every moment Bitcoin users,investors and lovers are increasing so lets hope that Bitcoin price will go behind the limits but time is crucial as time is the key factor for any event or predicted item.

Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 04:48:36 PM by Kingofbitcoin12345

The chart seems correct and accurate,, but we can’t predict bitcoin price and this chart is just a pattern from previous years.. We can’t expect it to be the pattern of following years to come,, the possibility is at 2020 it can be greater than or lower than 91000$.. We can’t accept the fact that figures are just guides that is helping us decide for our decision and not a futurist truth..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

I take a look at the article, it was an interesting read. Well, it's impossible to predict the exact price of Bitcoin market. They make some calculation by researching past markets data analysis. I don't know if they made the smartest prediction about Bitcoin, but I'm pretty sure by 2020, it will be more than $50000.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

I have read this article and I just wondering if those people panic due to sudden price dip will change their mind. I have always a believer of Bitcoin even its price varies every day. But in the long term I know that the price will always go up. What’s your take on this article? Here’s the link https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoins-bull-market-intact-expect-91000-by-2020-says-fundstrat-2018-03-15?siteid=rss&rss=1&link=sfmw_fb
I don’t know, but how are they so sure that the price will move up to such extent? They are not God, so they can’t predict the future of Bitcoin. Of course we are all very sure that the price will go up to a high price, but as for what extent it can go up to, we are never very sure of that. I’m not trying to say that they are not right, they are right in a way, but they can’t predict the accurate price.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Its still too far too predict btc price, there are numerous factors that can caused the price to change and there are too many unpredictable things that can caused the price to change, that chart is only speculation,  big chances that it can missed so I do hope it happened but I don't believe this chart
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

That's a very interesting chart you have there. This just goes to show that Bitcoin will continue its existence and there should be no fear investing money and time with it. Bitcoin may experience rapid drops from time to time but the trend will just continue and Bitcoin will always come back even better so there is no reason to believe the bubble theory other Bitcoin antagonist are implying.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

Lots of analysis these days. Dont know how you guys are taking the graph in the positive way always but what I spot here is everyone just speculate the prices of the bitcoin going up in the future after two years or so. But do you guys really think that it will be the case always and your charts will speak the truth after two years in any way possible? Because these charts doesn't count the external and internal factors that may affect the bitcoin out reach in the people or something could happen which is related to the rules and regulation. This way market gets hampered many times and I believe its better to analyse the market daily rather than looking forward after two years.

LOL. Lot of market specialist that suddenly comes out like a mushroom. Similar to those doomsayers that also popping as well. The chart could be a good measure to see how bitcoin has been doing from the past, but I don't know if it can "accurately" predicts the movement in the next couple of months of even years. Where are the early speculators last year? Not one of them single out that bitcoin could get to $20000. The closest that those experts sees bitcoin is $5000. So it really proves that no one can see the future to even make assumptions that this and that price could be achieved in the next 2 years or so. I'm not saying that we will not get to $91000 maybe we can, or maybe we can get even further above it, but what happens if not? Too much disappointment again? That's why I rather would love to see how it will it go and not expect something big so that I will not be that disappointed if the price this go that far.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀