Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 MOST UNDERVALUED CRYPTOCURRENCIES  (Read 1029 times)
Chiraag001 (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

1) Dubaicoin - working with Dubai government to go paperless, advising Saudi government and Sharjah, will have Islamic Banking on blockchain, working on their own exchange which will have a fiat gateway. Early on in project. No big exchanges yet - cryptopia best option.
2) Banyan Network - ties with High Performance Blockchain and Loopring. Founder of AliPay cofounder and advisor is ex VP of Alibaba. A Dream team. Only on BIBOX and not on CMC. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”.
3) Dovu - mobility token. Working with BMW and other companies on pilot projects. Backed by Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England (government). Only on HitBTC.

All these are less than 10m market cap

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

1) Dubaicoin - working with Dubai government to go paperless, advising Saudi government and Sharjah, will have Islamic Banking on blockchain, working on their own exchange which will have a fiat gateway. Early on in project. No big exchanges yet - cryptopia best option.
2) Banyan Network - ties with High Performance Blockchain and Loopring. Founder of AliPay cofounder and advisor is ex VP of Alibaba. A Dream team. Only on BIBOX and not on CMC. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”.
3) Dovu - mobility token. Working with BMW and other companies on pilot projects. Backed by Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England (government). Only on HitBTC.

Totally agree on Dovu.  It's taken a bigger beating than other coins in the down market because it's not on a decent exchange but it has a lot of potential.  I expect them to announce several more pilots in the near future aside from BMW.

Banyon sounds interesting, I'll have to check that out.  The government back coins all seem shady to me.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

When these coins in the market. I do not know why the saudi arabian government accepts the ripple as a crypto payments buddy. They can accepts the dubaicoin as their payment option.
I am really worry about the over hype of the XRP ripple.
But still looking some potential coins which are all better than listed in this thread. I am not sure why the people not concentrating the good projects and going the cheap worst coins always. That is so weird thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

Been holding Dubaicoin for a while. It has very low supply so shoots up 10-15x when crypto market is going up strongly. For the other two, need to check and wait for those to get on any other exchanges first.
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

Totally agree on Dovu.  It's taken a bigger beating than other coins in the down market because it's not on a decent exchange but it has a lot of potential.  I expect them to announce several more pilots in the near future aside from BMW.

Banyon sounds interesting, I'll have to check that out.  The government back coins all seem shady to me.

They are not government backed. They have been employed to help dubai go paperless. I think to call something shady have to have something to back that claim. The ceo of dubaicoin is advisor of British blockchain association
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

When these coins in the market. I do not know why the saudi arabian government accepts the ripple as a crypto payments buddy. They can accepts the dubaicoin as their payment option.
But still looking some potential coins which are all better than listed in this thread. I am not sure why the people not concentrating the good projects and going the cheap worst coins always. That is so weird thing.

What are those coins. Fundamentally and vision wise the coins I have listed hard to beat at their prices so would be interested 👍
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:15:00 PM

Yes, you are right. People are following for the rest, not knowing what's going on. So we must show them these all better coins, which they should choose

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

I'll have to check out Banyan. I bought BTO and down 50% now. I'll have to wait when those funds are positive and move some to Banyan Network. BTO is also partnered with HPB. There's also lots of support for BTO, but it's only on small exchanges. Bibox isn't a bad exchange at all, I prefer it over KuCoin and the app is great.
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

Should really add Ardor to the list. It is almost a crime how low it is. It will rival Ethereum one day. And it actually has a working product. Basically a true blockchain 3. Hope people don't miss the boat when it takes off.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

The problem with these coins,as with any new coin, is getting them into the mainstream view of investors and listing on main exchanges.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

I don't like all your picks they won't amount to anything long term, there is a reason why they are valued this low. What people fail to understand is that because the marketcap is low that doesn't mean a token is undervalued, to me some project with a marketcap of $5  million is high

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

To be honest, almost all the coins are undervalued at the moment, i have a list of good coins that are trading at very low price and im confident they will do great once volume comes back, do have a look at powr, mwat, wpr, cob, bitclave, storm, snov, evx, telcoin and amb.

alexbs

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

Have a look at one long term pick, a guru advised me and I had it for short term for some time, but now I am going to buy it more…

Nucleus Vision (NCASH) — they have breakthrough sensors that enable you to track heat, movement, when you pass with cellphone, advanced analytics, performance, robotics and so on... That’s quite impressive! Already are existing project, working, started before the token sale and stuff and they have what 0.003 something price.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

Mysterium (0.45$) right now is very undervalued. Waves (5.2$) and Pareto (2 cents) are undervalued as well.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

I don't like all your picks they won't amount to anything long term, there is a reason why they are valued this low. What people fail to understand is that because the marketcap is low that doesn't mean a token is undervalued, to me some project with a marketcap of $5  million is high

Hmmh I will come back to this thread in 2 years.
But You say there is a reason they are valued this low (first of all if its low you agree its undervalued right? because otherwise thats a strange choice of word)
Then you say you think some projects are valued too high? But isnt there a reason why they are valued that high.
Just using your own argument  Huh Huh Roll Eyes

Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

The problem with these coins,as with any new coin, is getting them into the mainstream view of investors and listing on main exchanges.

I agree with this.
Its a shame that sometimes fundamentals get swept under the rug - sometimes shitcoins get luck of the draw with exchanges.
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

Mysterium (0.45$) right now is very undervalued. Waves (5.2$) and Pareto (2 cents) are undervalued as well.

Thanks - this looks good for a sub 10m marketcap. I looked into this a few months back but now would be a good time to buy in i think  Smiley
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

I think lots of undervalued crypto currency exist. And i am always looking for it. I found Genesis vision few months ago. I think it is still cheap.
Also arn , evx and edo are very cheap now. In fact, all the coins are very cheap right now. This includes bitcoin
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:27:50 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 02:02:50 AM by Chiraag001

I agree with this thread.

A lot of coins a far way from the ATH. Cant go wrong if you believe we are still in crypto infancy. Invest in strong fundamentals and wait lol  Smiley
alexbs

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

There are plenty of altcoins with interesting projects behind them. Some will really change the way we live and work in the future.

At this time, however, the bearish phase that we are experiencing in theese first months of the 2018 (and which I think will last until July / September) is likely to make the investment on altcoins not very successful compared to the bitcoin value.

Historically, new entry of FIAT currency pours first on the BTC and later move to the altcoins. What do you think?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: