Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 MOST UNDERVALUED CRYPTOCURRENCIES  (Read 1026 times)
goyald2801

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

1) Dubaicoin - working with Dubai government to go paperless, advising Saudi government and Sharjah, will have Islamic Banking on blockchain, working on their own exchange which will have a fiat gateway. Early on in project. No big exchanges yet - cryptopia best option.
2) Banyan Network - ties with High Performance Blockchain and Loopring. Founder of AliPay cofounder and advisor is ex VP of Alibaba. A Dream team. Only on BIBOX and not on CMC. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”.
3) Dovu - mobility token. Working with BMW and other companies on pilot projects. Backed by Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England (government). Only on HitBTC.

All these are less than 10m market cap

i did not hear about first 2 projects , will have a look later ..
but on dovu yes if its dip upto $5-8m marketcap then i will def buy a lot of it .  great project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

I agree with this thread.

A lot of coins a far way from the ATH. Cant go wrong if you believe we are still in crypto infancy. Invest in strong fundamentals and wait lol  Smiley
Are you crazy or what? This thread created by yourself and you are saying you agree with this thread? Do you joking on here?

Small marketcap means those all are dead tokens

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Chiraag001 (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

I agree with this thread.

A lot of coins a far way from the ATH. Cant go wrong if you believe we are still in crypto infancy. Invest in strong fundamentals and wait lol  Smiley
Are you crazy or what? This thread created by yourself and you are saying you agree with this thread? Do you joking on here?

Small marketcap means those all are dead tokens

I meant I agree with the people that replied to this thread.

No it doesn’t. Btc has a small marketcap at one point. Went from 1000usd to 100usd - people must have been calling it dead and then what do you know? Your comment is silly

These 3 projects are at their infancy and poised to grow big - we will see in 2 years / the partnerships are amazing imo and I’m in 😊
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Envion and Mwat which are my recent favorite projects both are trading at half the ico prices at the moment, so may be great time to buy big bags of these superb projects.

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

you are mentioning tokens and not cryptocurrencies.
But for me most undervalued currency is Monero - most private and secure money.
But if wetalk about tokens - then Basic attention Token project  From the creator of JavaScript and the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

i think this is cloakcoin... cant understand why is price this low

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jm1121

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

I think Banyon (bbn) is going to explode in April.
donte872

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

I think Banyon (bbn) is going to explode in April.
I think these are Top 3 Undervalued Cryptocurrencies for January 2018

Let's get right to the point, no time for fluff really. I'll just begin breaking this down in no particular order and add justification as to why these are my top 3 picks "under the radar."
<bear in mind, pardon my grammar - rough around the edges.. I really don't care for grammar and I type like I speak> and nothing I say is to be deemed as FINANCIAL ADVICE.. just a guy giving his opinion on some cryptos. That said! Off we go!

#1: NEBULAS (NAS)

While I have not read the whitepaper as it's over 60 pages of mathematics beyond me.. There are some very interesting facts that you should key into..

• The coin has JUST STARTED.. they just ended the ICO about a month ago and they are just finalizing the test net as of the end of December. So there's no doubt about it they are in their early stages.. (hence under radar)

• The Founder is Hitters Xu.. whom is also the founder of Antshares... which rebranded into the well known NEO!
so we've established a track record here right off the bat. Credibility.

• Hitters brought with him.. the Co-founder of Nebulas: Aero Wang.. also the Co-founder of NEO.

• The team goes on, fairly large, many great advisors.

• There is a photo in the powerpoint on their site with the team. In the middle of the photo you can see Vitalik Buterin. The relation you might ask? When Hitters was asked if there's any involvement with Vitalik or the possibility of working together, the answer was affirmative and the possibility is high.

• Hitters is now working out of the United States from my understanding, in Silicon Valley I believe.

• Enough about Hitters... THE PROJECT: A BLOCKCHAIN SEARCH ENGINE. what!? yes. you heard correctly... with a ranking system.. hence the very long whitepaper. to... rival google?? .... hopefully! we shall see.

• Smart Contracts. Dapps. The whole 9 yards. these guys aren't new to the blockchain. c'mon need I remind you it's the founder of NEO..... Ok so from the sound of things the project will be much larger than "just a decentralized search engine" in the interview with BlockchainBrad... I'll give you the link but stay with me here:

It sounds like the project will be much larger in the sense that it could be a self-evolving computer? maybe a super-computer? While Hitters English isn't perfect you've gotta give him credit for speaking English vice a translator.

• Oh yeah, one more thing I wanted to mention.. the price... it's currently around $6 bucks per. with a a supply of around 100 mil.. that would make a market cap of around 600 mil... not even 1 Billion.... as of writing this NEO is sitting at around 6 Bil, and Ethereum at around 100 Bil... ask yourself, does this sound like a project worth more than a Billion Dollars?

Alright moving on down the list...

#2 PURE (PURE)

• As of writing this, PURE sits at rank 435 on coin market cap.. not even in the top 100.. not nearly..

• PURE is a MASTERNODE type coin. Translation? for 2500 Pure you can own a masternode. A masternode is a NODE of the pure blockchain. technically you'd run it 24/7 on a private server.. ever heard of a DASH MASTERNODE?

• Currently you can acquire one of these masternodes (abbreviated MN btw) for about $10k usd.. and running that MN 24/7 would generate about 1,160.12 every month (variable).. mind you I say variable because the payout is obviously dependant upon the price per Pure... hopefully I didn't lose you guys on that.

• I have to share with you guys this incredible tutorial video for setting up a Masternode.. tedious but it's amazing. He even reveals a SUPER CHEAP VPS... I think so. compared to say.. VULTR.. because! you can add an IP to your VPS for a one time fixed fee of like $10 bucks. While VULTR charges $2 every month.. big difference..

• I mention PURE here, because it's not exactly easy to find a good Masternode coin... this one is still undervalued in my opinion as it only has a market cap of 13 mil.

• PURE transactions are anonymous using darksend technology and transactions are instant with InstantSend integration.

#3 NAV Coin (NAV)

• NAV Coin is currently ranked 116 on coinmarketcap and has a market cap of 220 mil. While it has had some gains .. I don't think they are nearly done. They have a strong team and a lot of determination.

• The wallet. While not perfect or flashy.. it's better than the average QT wallet you see and from my testing, the staking works great!

• Speaking of STAKING.. while the gains are NOT IMMENSE.. it's only about 4% (used to be 5%) it went ot 4% because that 1% now goes to a COMMUNITY FUND.

• The COMMUNITY FUND is another great feature... because that's a POT OF CRYPTO that the COMMUNITY gets to decide what it gets spent on to BETTER THE NAV Coin.

• Did you know NAV Coin had NO PREMINE, and NO ICO. This is kindof a big deal. ICO is not always looked at as a negative aspect.. and premine it's case by case... depending on premine usages.. but here... we take all of that OUT OF QUESTION... it's neutral and cannot be judged based on a premine nor ico. I think that's great!

• Lastly. Some coins don't even have a wallet. most do. and even less have an app.. let alone a functional non-buggy ap. That said. NAV Coin has NavPay a funcitonal downloadable ap that merchants online are accpeting! That's a pretty big deal. Mind you the merchants are not any big box retailers... but perhaps in the future they may be...

OK, so thanks for reading my review here. I'm always on the lookout for sleeper coins or "coins under the radar" .. I'm sure you guys are too or you wouldn't be so interested. No point in jumping in after the explosion right? Smiley
Gagapay

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

1. NEO/GAS!
2. NAS
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

1) Dubaicoin - working with Dubai government to go paperless, advising Saudi government and Sharjah, will have Islamic Banking on blockchain, working on their own exchange which will have a fiat gateway. Early on in project. No big exchanges yet - cryptopia best option.
2) Banyan Network - ties with High Performance Blockchain and Loopring. Founder of AliPay cofounder and advisor is ex VP of Alibaba. A Dream team. Only on BIBOX and not on CMC. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”.
3) Dovu - mobility token. Working with BMW and other companies on pilot projects. Backed by Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England (government). Only on HitBTC.

Only heard of DOVU and someone actually suggested me even months ago and said its a token that can easily x10-20 based off the nature of project and the marketcap
Dovu has only 4M marketcap at the moment gosh
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

I have looked for all 3 coins posted in this thread:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dubaicoin-dbix/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/banyan-network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dovu/

I think these are just regular coins following market behaviour. Real undervalued coins move against the market and its very hard to find em. My personal favourite is currently EOS. As it has nice support.

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:09 AM

Have a look at one long term pick, a guru advised me and I had it for short term for some time, but now I am going to buy it more…

Nucleus Vision (NCASH) — they have breakthrough sensors that enable you to track heat, movement, when you pass with cellphone, advanced analytics, performance, robotics and so on... That’s quite impressive! Already are existing project, working, started before the token sale and stuff and they have what 0.003 something price.

I received some nCash by airdrop  Smiley
hadn't noticed the project yet. but it looks really interesting and I will read something about it.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

I think better than store of value, a utility tokens are currently undervalued. Some of the projects are gladius, CND, which are very useful utility tokens that has working products.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

I think that single most underrated coin is: sonm. Its projection is awesome. You know many people especially scientists are going to need supercomputer processing power, and it will be priced according to electricity usage to operate that computer, at minimum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:07:56 PM

I have looked for all 3 coins posted in this thread:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dubaicoin-dbix/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/banyan-network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dovu/

I think these are just regular coins following market behaviour. Real undervalued coins move against the market and its very hard to find em. My personal favourite is currently EOS. As it has nice support.
I also looked at eos a while back but I didn't bought in.İt was a bit overpriced I think.Maybe I am late to the party.I will keep on the look out to get some if it come down.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

I wouldn't say that Dubaicoin is undervalued, because it was a pump and dump coin that pretty much has been used for only speculative purposes. Depending on an old pump and dump coin to go up simply go up because of rumors of partnerships doesn't really work, imho. Obviously correct me if I'm wrong since I'm not super knowledgeable about DBIC.

I think that in the market right now where everything is going up again as a result of a altcoin rally, there is really a lack of projects that are actually undervalued, because I can see a correction coming soon and if you buy in right now, they probably will be considered to be an overvalued buying point.

But I do think that XMR is undervalued compared to other altcoins, when other alts are getting pumped, XMR is staying put. Sooner or later, there will be a pretty big XMR rally.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Here are mine, I choose low cap high reward coins.
Zero(ZER) - The only ZCASH fork and one of the only privacy coins with a low price.
Crowdholding(YUP) - They already have a product, enabling companies to receive feedback and ideas from the investors/users.
Haven Protocol(XHV) - Enabling you to store fiat in an untraceable way, this is going to be huge.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
parepare

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

Shift - have big potential to be big becouse it could make internet free again

Waves - becouse  it could become very usefull to masses

Humaniq - becouse it is perfect example of proper using of beautifull blockchain technology, on innovative ways solving lots of social problems at the global level. and is extremly undervalued, but not for too long i think
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: