Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 MOST UNDERVALUED CRYPTOCURRENCIES  (Read 1026 times)
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

my opinion is that beautiful and high quality projects are not on the market yet. new and creative projects will come when the trust in the crypto world is secured. neo is very popular right now.BTCBTC  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

I would still guess EFX, sitting at 10 mil marketcap and there'll be partnership announcement in the coming weeks and platform launch. DOVU joined MOBI, also at 10 mil $
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

I wouldn't say the most undervalued, but 3 strong Coins that tick all the right boxes but haven't as yet made the leap expected of them this year are

1) VTC

2) BTS

3) ZEC

4) (Bonus) WRC

I expect all of these to at least triple in price in the next coming months, especially the first two.

anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

Dubaicoin? What the fuck is that, no one has ever heard about that crappy coin in here before.
The most undervalued coins are of course, Zilliqa, Dragonchain, and  Flixxo, there are a lot of other coins though.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

From these three coin Dovu is the best, dubaicoin looks good but i never heard about this coin so i do not trust it.

But for me better option is focus on more popular coins than these noname coins
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

In my opinion these three coins are unprofitable to invest. Usually worthless coins that can not achieve anything. There is a lot of better coins in market so i do not understand why you interesting about these useless coins
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

1) Dubaicoin - working with Dubai government to go paperless, advising Saudi government and Sharjah, will have Islamic Banking on blockchain, working on their own exchange which will have a fiat gateway. Early on in project. No big exchanges yet - cryptopia best option.
2) Banyan Network - ties with High Performance Blockchain and Loopring. Founder of AliPay cofounder and advisor is ex VP of Alibaba. A Dream team. Only on BIBOX and not on CMC. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”.
3) Dovu - mobility token. Working with BMW and other companies on pilot projects. Backed by Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England (government). Only on HitBTC.

All these are less than 10m market cap

Totally agree on Dovu.  It's taken a bigger beating than other coins in the down market because it's not on a decent exchange but it has a lot of potential.  I expect them to announce several more pilots in the near future aside from BMW.

Banyon sounds interesting, I'll have to check that out.  The government back coins all seem shady to me.

Dovu sounds amazing, but the circulating supply puts me off. More than 960 million tokens but the circulating supply is just 73 million? damn that's pretty shady right there thus in my opinion it doesn't undervalued. As for dubaicoin, it once reached more than $30 at one point and no total supply as well not to mention it's backed by government therefore not decentralized??

As for Banyan, this is actually my first time knowing this coin and from your explanation I think this token / coin is pretty interesting! I guess I have to learn more about it.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

These three are more niche coins that might be good as a long term investment but I'd agree the focus is on what's more popular these days rather than lesser known assets

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

yes is true that dovu is good project with good develop in team, may be this coin is needed more big exchange to get more volume, hit btc is a good exchange but its not enough
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

yes is true that dovu is good project with good develop in team, may be this coin is needed more big exchange to get more volume, hit btc is a good exchange but its not enough
Well i observe this coun but once it hit in the big or popular exchange it could attract more investors. There are many altcoins existing so we could look for other best coins to invest.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Dubaicoin? What the fuck is that, no one has ever heard about that crappy coin in here before.
The most undervalued coins are of course, Zilliqa, Dragonchain, and  Flixxo, there are a lot of other coins though.

Agree with you about Dragonchain and Zilliqa but never heard of Flixxo. Well I think I'll read about it more.
Anyway now on market we have a lof of good and undervalued coins . Another one for my opinion is modum.
Professional CEO, real working team and product, they have a lot of connections with Swiss companies and still very undervaluated.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

I would not choose Dubaicoin. I absolutely do not see his growth and I do not think that he will enter the top. I really think that this is a scam and just a game on the fact that Dubai is now developing and the words are consonant.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

I would not choose Dubaicoin. I absolutely do not see his growth and I do not think that he will enter the top. I really think that this is a scam and just a game on the fact that Dubai is now developing and the words are consonant.
I hear this before when i was starting and it was a long time ago this coin is not present in biggest or known exchange so how could this become trusted if they are not well known. Dubai is improving its cryptocurrency adoption process but it will doesn't mean this dubaicoin is related on it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

Dubai coin is just a trash coin. I live in dubai and try to search about it but sad to say it was just made for pump and dump coin. The most active coin here in middle east is RIpple XRP. They have already agreement with the banks. They closed a deal with RAK bank here in DUBAI. its not overhyped but merely the governement is adopting its use case scenario.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

my opinion is that beautiful and high quality projects are not on the market yet. new and creative projects will come when the trust in the crypto world is secured. neo is very popular right now.BTCBTC  Cool

I do agree, Neo is becoming very popular cryptocurrency which has the ability to increase higher level in the market. At the same time, the team is doing their best to get awareness about the NEO blockchain and it's working strategy.
balu06

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

There are many altcoins existing so we could look for other best coins to invest.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

Well i still think the privacy coins are probably the most undervalued today The scope and use case for these are truly immense and beyond comprehension. Anyways here's my list:

Monero
Zcash
ZEN Coin

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

NEO and Gas
Kyber
PIVX

I feel these are quite undervalued right now.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

Been holding Dubaicoin for a while. It has very low supply so shoots up 10-15x when crypto market is going up strongly. For the other two, need to check and wait for those to get on any other exchanges first.

I daresay that you can find 3 most undervalued altcoins if you look through the most popular cryptocurrencies even. These are Monero, Litecoin, and DASH.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

1) Dubaicoin - working with Dubai government to go paperless, advising Saudi government and Sharjah, will have Islamic Banking on blockchain, working on their own exchange which will have a fiat gateway. Early on in project. No big exchanges yet - cryptopia best option.
2) Banyan Network - ties with High Performance Blockchain and Loopring. Founder of AliPay cofounder and advisor is ex VP of Alibaba. A Dream team. Only on BIBOX and not on CMC. Banyan Network covers data collection, cleansing, integration, and applications of complete business chains, developed theories such as “three laws of data value” and mechanisms such as “tripartite model”.
3) Dovu - mobility token. Working with BMW and other companies on pilot projects. Backed by Jaguar Land Rover and Creative England (government). Only on HitBTC.

All these are less than 10m market cap

The recent dump has put a lot of projects on sale right now. You can literally buy projects for up to 70% discount of the ICO price. That being said. I think it is safer to invest in midcaps rather than low caps. Very difficult for some of these projects to rise from the ashes
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: